Doesn't ' le scientist' that believe in infinite universes say that all alternative universes will mostly likely still...

Doesn't ' le scientist' that believe in infinite universes say that all alternative universes will mostly likely still follow the same physical laws as ours, with atoms and all.

As in you might have one universe were the earth has the same gravitation as Mars because the placement of the earth, moon w/e is slightly different then in our universe, you might have one universe were homosapiens developed blue pigmented skin because some evolutionary adventage or lizard - like people became the sentient beings of our planet. The possibilities are almost endless

However, what's not possible is that inanimate objects created by humans, like a chair, will develope into life and have a digestive system that lets them eat cell phones. You can't have a world were everyhing looks like "cartoony" and people can fly by flapping their arms, you can't have a universe were phones have legs and arms and walk around, simply because it has no basis in the laws of our universe (general physics, quantum physics,Chemical elements, i suppose they might be "altered" around a bit, maybe in ways beyond our understanding, but still..) , how life and evolution works and just simply the biology of living creatures.

this always annoys me about 'let's travel thorugh the universes shows/episodes" like the writers just gets high and tries to think about the most abstract thing they can because there's an infinite set of universes, and therefor everything ever exsists".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaEkdQiweVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I noticed that too, how does a world with chairs as people and people as cellphones exist.

but it's a comedy show so I don't mind.

well first of all in INFINITE universes there is a possibility that it will happen. is it more probable than improbable? i'm not a statistician.
there are many improbable things that exist, have you ever seen a fucking jellyfish? like really thought about what it is?

secondly infinite universe theory is literally mind aids. if you consider it even possible then you are human cancer so it doesn't matter what the interpretation is because its fucking retarded.
how would atoms and elements change?

thirdly you know its a cartoon

finally they weren't exactly the most random items imaginable, they were in a livingroom, it was items already there but changed roles is a small change like you suggest even though we all know about butterfly effect no such thing as small changes right? anyway the joke was a series of worlds where a series of objects in a familiar scenario was permuted, not completely random.

if it annoys you don't watch it.

>he still thinks Rick is a character meant to be looked up to or emulated
>he still thinks Rick is a logical individual and not a depressed alcoholic who runs rampant with his self destructive tendencies
WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUUUUUB!

If there's infinite universes then one exists where a species has created a device that destroys every universe, ergo the theory is shit.

assuming there is no god and we're a galactic accident, what percentage of the infinite universes actually have life in them?

MIND BLOWN

if there is an infinite number of realities would a reality exist in which there werent an infinite number of realities?

fucking this. I brought that shit up when I was a child.

what about the universe that saved the others universes from the universe that created the device that destroyes universes

If there infinite universes then there must be one where Rick accepted Jesus as his lord and savior. I want an episode with christian Rick.

is there a universe where Sup Forums doesnt exist?

I'M CHRISTIAN RIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
HA LE HALE HALLELUJAH

what about the universe that failed to stop the universe that created the device that destroys universes?

Then there's a verse composed entirely of electromagnetic signals and various ray and all items function in a system and occur at a speed n at any time which transcends the notion of even existing

Infinite possibilities != every conceivable possibility. The set of all positive integers is infinite, but it still doesn't contain any negative numbers.

no but there is a universe where Sup Forums was right all along.
>it's this one

this, but the thread is full of cancerous idiots who will never understand

>atheists can believe alternate dimensions where fiction bullshit makes sense because le infinity
>no universe where god is real

infinite universes theory is way more bullshit than anything you've listed
it's the bastardization of quantum mechanics with some hollywood in it.

Maybe it's a comedy cartoon.

possibilities may be infinite, but they still have to be possible.
impossible things are never possible.

don't think about it

He needs a STRONG female like Beth or Summer to teach him values

>The writer just gets high
Wow you cracked the code, OP. After all these years. 2.5 seasons you DID IT GOT DAMN.

>Faggots still take this show seriously instead of chilling out with bro's and enjoying it for the goof-off it is
Your fault

how do you know when you havnt examined all of them?

The physical laws may seem different even if they are not.

youtube.com/watch?v=FaEkdQiweVE