Donald Trump has savaged Japan, one of America's closest allies, stating that if the US is attacked...

>Donald Trump has savaged Japan, one of America's closest allies, stating that if the US is attacked, all Japan would do is "sit home and watch Sony television"

>He expressed his frustration that the US is bound by treaty to defend the Asian nation but that if the United States is attacked, the Japanese cannot help because of Article 9, which constitutionally forbids it to send armed forces overseas.

It's time to kick Japan to the curb, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/258584864163500033
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/11/japan-could-change-pacifist-constitution-after-shinzo-abe-victory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's time to start demanding virgin qts as tribute

nipfags literally btfo, good for nothing asians. Atleast the chinese actually do something valuable to the world

I think the point being its time to throw article nine into the fucking trash and have Japan defend itself.

mfw trump gonna encourage them to build up an army

just like when he tweeted about "acid washed" emails and reporters lined up to correct him.

or when he said the (c) was for classified, and they even wrote articles about his mistake, explaining the entire situation.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/258584864163500033

basically, he is going to shitpost the world into doing what he wants

sorry op homo, most here actually don't worship nips and cartoons.
it's just a cover if the jews ask. PAY UP NIPS.

yes it's time they don't want us there and we dont need to be there

Wow, Donald never got over how hard Japan was railing the USA in the 90s.

kick them to the curb? no, not really.
maybe we should just get rid of article 9 and help them build up a military.

Does the Don keep a list of countries he hasn't insulted yet and crosses one off every so often?

Let me put it this way. If trump actually wins the election (lol) and shits on NATO and asia, if both Japan and germany rearm themselves over time (which will happen) not only are we europeans and asians utterly fucked but the US will also sooner or later face an unified europe under germany and the pacific under japanese control save perhaps australia. It may take many years but once that happens you can kick your sorry american ass goodbuy.

It would be funny to watch their redneck electronics against a fucking star wars army though....

>buh mah..mah nukes fuck yeah!

It goes both ways.

He's right.
It has to be a two way street.

You were the ones who forced the nips to have that constitution America.

They have no incentives to help us.
The Japanorama boom from the 60s to the 90s has been over for awhile.
We consumed electronics, anime, manga, ninja/samurai crap, karate crap, sushi/sashimi, sumos, video games, etc.
Then we move on.
America does this all the time.
In the 30s it was Norther Europe via consuming literature and plays.
The 90s consumed Australian, Hawaiian and English culture.

Why is it when we're not attacking someone and share a flinging interest that we're supposed to support them?

I mean, they consume our tv, movies, coke, mcdonalds, music, medical science, electronics, sports, etc... and in the 80s everyone was cheering "America #1!"

But they got over it.
And we were never into it.

So no, unless there is a vested interest, some incentive... there is no reason to roll out and shaking hands and making false promises.

Are you retarded?
This is good, Trump is an islacionist and america should get the fuck out of Europe.
We will have an eurasian country thanks to Trump.
He will do more for Europe than all the other presidents combined that had only try to create wars between us.
USA has alrady America, don't need to have more.

>always putting the blame on us
Go fuck yourself.

We need to pull the fuck out of every country that doesn't want us there and benefits tremendously from our military.

Come home boys. Defend the homeland instead.

The only reason for that part of the treaty was so Japan wouldn't try to pull that shit again. Now the Japs are completely different. Being their military seems unnecessary now.

Famous last words

>he unironically believes there is anyone stronger than the motherfucking USA
Bitch nigga, watch your fucking mouth.

this

Anyone who thinks that imposing article 9 on Japan is anything other than imperialism is a fucking retard. And imperialism is supposed to be bad, right?

>I think the point being its time to throw article nine into the fucking trash and have Japan defend itself.

Well I know Australia is more than happy to host naval facilities in WA for carriers and nuclear subs. So maybe the US could just go ahead and move it's forces here. It's probably a better location strategically.

But the blame is on you in this case, without any doubt..

>tfw one of the few countries that keep up with the 2% rule in NATO
I don't know how to feel about this.

Good shit Trump

Start paying up you fucking gooks

>WA
but Washington is in the US, dipshit.

Japan budgets the Navy more than their Army.

Japan doesn't have enough land troops to send to American soil in the first place.

Japan only cares about the Asian continent as well.

America is just too far away to bother conquering.

Wtf are you talking about 'savaged japan' he is talking about removing the Article 9 of their constitution to make them a global player once again, that isn't savaging them but giving them more freedom to move their military around.

This is something Japan wants. Something China does not. The only ones negatively effected by this are Chinese interests.

you dumbasses this is clearly a spot on example of 3d chess, trump is clearly pushing for japan to have its own military so japan can help the us in their wars

/pol's so fucking stupid

>It would be funny to watch their redneck electronics against a fucking star wars army though....

Turn off your animu long enough and you'll see Japan is a Baltic-tier country whose national defense basically amounts to having the U.S. on speed dial.

Japan is basically America's pet.

If the US backs off NATO we become more vulnerable to the Russian threat. You can bet your ass germany will use that as an excuse to form an unified army and to get rid of the post WW2 constraints.

Do you consider that a good thing? Its fucking germany! Our days would be counted. UK and France could oppose it but Im honestly not seeing that happen since germany isnt either NatSoc or fascist anymore (yet...).

>it was our fault pearl harbor happened
NO

>trump wants japan to be allowed to have an actual military again for the first time since ww2
how is this not a good thing?

>Japan
>NATO
>North Atlantic Treaty Organization
>Pacific Ocean

why not just let them build an army?

how much does the world think they can kick the "fucking White males" of the Us before something snaps? I'm surprised there aren't more random mass shooters.

you have to sit back, pay Israel, have a nigger lie to you, no health insurance, die for arab wars for israel and people hate even more, every entitled minority group screaming about privilege...think it's time to give up that "privilege."

someone else can police world for Jews for next 80 years. We give up, you win.

>what is the US embargo of Japan
apply yourself

>It's time to kick Japan to the curb, right?
yeah... kick everyone to the curb, including half your population... then START INBREEDING!

I know that you shart.
But Trump has also said the same for European countries in NATO.

No

Japan signed the surrender and started the war

if it were any other country i would definitely agree but we need to protect japan, even if they can't protect us
it makes me feel like a proud dad

Don't talk to me you filthy 3rd worlder.

>>WA
>but Washington is in the US, dipshit.

I know that cockfag. I've been there. WA also stands for Western Australia you fuckwit sperglord. Fucking kys.

this was so long ago. Sup Forums is turning into reddit discussing month old news.

How exactly?
UK and France have nukes you know?
Without Trump Europe will merge with Russia with Germany as it's leader.
That's how history works
It's witten, you can't go against it.
It's gonna happen, our only choose is if it's gonna be by military invasion or not.

dumb cunt, the op scumbag was trying to trigger this board into "muh anime! muh waifus!" instead, people told him we really don't give a fuck.

youll never be a proud dad u cukc fagot

>anime posting
>tripfagging
apply yourself and then kill yourself desu senpai

He means that Japan can help the US anywhere in the world in active missions.

Say, a fight with Iran.

Japan should help with that if the US would help with a fight against China, for example.

I know right. I can only imagine how many would die before they even reach our shores.

Your son is in to some weird, degenerate shit.

It was, you didn't have any reason to cut them for oil cause they were invaing China.
No one embargo you when you invaded Mexico.

You really want to do this again?

PS Trump knows the EUs plan.

/pol is clearly going way over your head if you cant see through the memes and bants come back in 5 years and try again

dont you have pants to soil?

honestly we should nuke a few of their cities again just to amuse ourselves.

>warned by brits month before that the nips were spoiling for something in the region
>warned by ausfags weeks before than nip ships were loitering
>malay and singapore were nip nooched 30 minutes prior to pearl, but not a single communique was proffered as warning
>war powers act
>cannot declare war without being attacked first
how are burgers so, abjectly, irrevocable, indubitable, fucking D.U.M.B. ...?!

Thats the current situation. If you take away their shackles things change. Their industrial infrastructure is massive!

Don't you have some debts to pay?

Yes, and, before you ask, Belgium isn't on that list.

Love this guy. All NATO allies will think twice about this alliance. Best scenario would be Europe and Russia against mongrel american niggers.

>Trump will restore the Japanese army

cool.

seek help

Give Japan the ability to bolster its army.
China immediately begins to do the same.
US is hugely economically dependent on China
China already rivals the US as a global superpower.
Basically enable China to become a a huge threat.
China allies with the many countries which are financially dependent on it.
Yeah, top plan.

Nah.
That's a conspiracy created by the βάρβαροι to keep the Greek man down.
We dindu nuffin.

>That graph

Sorry, but niggers vote 90%+ for Democrats in presidential elections.

Well then what are you so worried about? You have no denbts with NATO, Papagapolis. Worry about the Kaiser's collectors

t.chink

>have Japan defend itself.
What the hell do you think the JSDF is for, anime propaganda?

>It's time to kick Japan to the curb, right?

You completely missed the point of his speech.
He is saying that we should allow Japan to have their own huge military army. Something that we have denied them ever since WW2.

It will make Japan an important power again and America will spend less money protecting them. It IS risky though. Imagine if ten years from now, Japan invades Korea. America might have to take sides again and spend money to protect someone anyway.

this just in: Trump a literal agent of foreign power

do you guys not see how a formal shift towards a multipolar system is inevitable? it's either going to happen by war (which seems like Hilldawg's preferred route) or by formal dissolution of these outdated-as-fuck treaties

so this isn't a bad thing, in fact it's pretty shrewd policy in the face of a changing geopolitical ecosystem (a shift towards isolationism historically accompanies the collapse of an empire, and this is just a tactical retreat in the face of China's expansion)

but i can't help but think that Trump is being run by a foreign intelligence agency...maybe a country where they name people Ivanka?

I hope Russia swallows up Europe would probably be good for them.

Trump doesn't want to meddle around in foreign countries he doesn't want america to be the world police anymore

He actually cares about his people and not the kikes

no one fucking cares about Australia enough to learn the acronyms of all its irrelevant desert shithole states you cunt-for-brains

>China
>superpower
lol

>t. Chang

He already insulted us so we're not anymore.

As always, pol has no idea of foreign affairs.
Abe is working to remove, or at least weaken Article 9 for a long time now.
Trump basically expressed his approval of this with what he said and you can be sure it was on purpose
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/11/japan-could-change-pacifist-constitution-after-shinzo-abe-victory

Fuck Japan and all it's beta weboo fans

>Atleast the chinese actually do something valuable to the world

What would that be? Exploiting its resources for all it's worth without any humanity whatsoever?????

But Belgium isn't a country so how would it be on that list?

>nigs
>37.5 mil
>of 320 mill
>most don't / can't (age, ex-cons) vote

common core is certainly paying dividends!

Do you niggers not understand? He's trying to get Japan to have its own standing military force, so America doesn't have to pay billions to keep troops stationed there. This is better for both America AND Japan.

>this was so long ago. Redditors are discussing month old news on Sup Forums.

Sounds like he's giving the nod to Abe that the USA is completely okay with Japan flushing Article 9 down the toilet.

If America is gonna be great again, we're going to need the help of the Japanese GUNDAM.

Start rolling out those spider tanks, guys.

Honestly I want it to happen just so all those fucking Putin shills from Euro countries see how bad it is so they can shut their fucking whore mouths about US imperialism

Japanese are the only decent Asians. Chinese are absolute shit scum tier. And you're likely a Chink.

What the fuck? Japan isn't supposed to have a military so if Murica gets attacked Japan can't do anything. But don't worry, CANADA will save you. Nothing can beat us, WE THE NORTH!

Literally no reason for that to ever happen for multiple reasons, main one being that korea is a world power with an actual military and not a collection of mud huts.

Name one thing Korea has to offer that Japan could possibly want? Any sea disputes is with China.

Merkel goes to Brussels: "Either you sign this treaty or not a single european country will ever lend you more money".

Politicians think to themselves: "hell, if I order more cuts I will never win the elections again".

And thats it. EU 101.

So it's okay for America to decide how much military power is "okay" for another nation to have? America can't even sort out its own self defense and suggests just disarming itself because that would somehow make Mexico compliant or something.

silly user. we need them to build an army so they can start producing mecha units for us to buy for WWIII

>He is saying that we should allow Japan to have their own huge military army.
yeah... that'll promote peace in the region and the wider world...

>drumpf
>5D pick-up sticks

Korea also contests those islands, you know?

I never said or implied that

Your country is literal meme tier.

Japan puts themselves first, as they should.

They will understand when we put ourselves first as well.

They will negotiate a treaty that works for both sides, like any country with competent negotiators would do.

lol you guys would be next.

Its not up for them to decide and it's not up to them to protect you when Russia is knocking at your door either

Yes, with China. Everyone is mostly fine with the UN maritime laws, just China wants to be a special snowflake.

>vulnerable to the Russian threat.
We only threat you because USA is there though. Finland never joined NATO and we never invaded them, had no reason to.

holy shit asians are no threat just crouch or jump.