How ya holding up Sup Forums?

How ya holding up Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IU9sUK26a-g
soundcloud.com/vukonich/goodbye
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not bad thanks. It's 10:20 here, just started drinking, going to drink all day.

I'm very close

Pretty bad.

Depression is hitting me hard, on Prozac now. Back to uni soon and dreading it. Getting worried I'll never lose my virginity.

Deciding between getting on welfare (if I am somehow eligible) and killing myself. Was depressed before, now I'm also in chronic physical pain.

Doing great. Looking forward to sexbots and the total collapse of the globalist backed global governance system. Everything is looking up.

I would kms but my parents would be sad

I want to leave this distopian shithole and watch it burn from the other side of the ocean

when was the last happening?
too long,something is brewing

My parents wouldn't (although when I've last seen my mother and I was drunk I could actually have a normal conversation with her and she hugged me for the first time in like 20 years to say good bye (I'm turning 30 soon)). I once told my uncle about my suicidal thoughts and he said I needed to make up my mind and if the time came he would "help me" with it, but only if I promised to also help him if he "needed help" first.. Guess my family is just generally fucked up, it's kind of a funny anecdote though.

Doing pretty well. Bought 3 guns in the last week, two were dirt cheap.

They wouldn't

Not too well, chief :(
youtube.com/watch?v=IU9sUK26a-g

Barely

Always happy for some reason

The only thing that makes me happy is knowing there's booze in the fridge.

Nah my mum is very caring and protective

/polfeel/ hours

What the fuck is wrong with you guys? You're just going to give up?

Could be worse. Not getting enough sleep.

I did start investing earlier this week. Some moderate dividend ETFs. Just a few hundred dollars for now, but I'm hoping to reinvest and compound over a long time. We'll see, right?

Times are fine but I can see a brick wall in the distance and I'm not going to hold up very well when I collide with.

Not if I can live off benefits until I am able to move properly again.

Doing alright.

Waiting for a snowy winter.

i get that no one wants to take a risk but holy shit how am i supposed to prove myself if im never given a chance? im close to just clocking out for good. fuck this gay earth.

I know nothing about you, and you know nothing about me

I'm quite low, I've started accepting NatSoc stuff and I feel like shit

I'm a mentally ill loser with no skills. Why not give up? Wallowing is safe and knowable. Don't see the point in trying.

I hate the weather, too much sun, almost no rain, winter will probably be shit just like last year.

Job pays good but is just the most repetitive mindnumbingly boring shit imaginable.

Oh well...

R9k tier depression here I don't think I can make it to my 30th.

I'm here for you guys. Don't give up.

Anyone else feeling better during winter than summer?

I'm doing okay and hanging in there. I'm depressed though, the West is going to shit. Went for my daily morning run. had the cool breeze on my face. Feels good. Going to pick up some red pilled books and dive into some knowledge. I'm 18 so I'm just starting out in this world of shit. Hope it gets better. Hang in there people.

Think I might join you lad

Me. I love the Winter over the Summer. Can't stand the heat.

why not Flip? depression is a symptom of something being wrong in your life. what's ailing you?

>meet girl on tinder
>pretty average but really great sense of humour. Massive boobs though.
>get along really well
>fuck for 5 months, sometimes shed just appear at my door. Spontaneity really turns me on.
>don't use protection after a few weeks, start nutting in her daily at least
>sex is amazing
>she graduates n leaves Scotland for England to get a graduate job. Can't fault her for it.
>get a bit emotional because I'm a bitch
>spend a bit over a month fucking a different slut every week. Notice I dont care about them at all afterwards.
>meet up with the girl in Edinburgh for a fringe festival weekend. Cost us both over £300 for 3 days.
>probably best weekend of my life
>this is what love is
>don't have the heart to tell her how I feel because it's unfair
>come back home
>spent last few weeks depressed as shit
>first hole I can fuck I do

I'm in pretty bad shape op

I have become a slut and it's because I love a girl who I can't sensibly have.

And this is a v important political year. It's very stressful.

Same. I find no joy in anything I do.

I feel like I could make it through these times, but now the chronic pain just makes live so much more miserable than it already was. Funny thing is, it's nerve pain and they often medicate that with antidepressants, who knows, maybe they help deal with both problems.

Thanks user

Yeah I love winter.

Probably depressed. I'm the same. Even when something goes well for me I feel sad or numb.

this little shit has been the only real source of joy or comfort ive known for the past 9 years. 9 fucking years. she still acts like shes a puppy all high energy and batshit insane. literally the only thing keeping me from putting the gun in mouth. the only thing that would be affected by my absence. i cant do that to her but im finding it harder and harder to keep going.

find a dog user and love the shit out of it.

Nice doggo user :3

I've thought about getting one myself. Although my sister is scared of them. Maybe a cat?

I just laughs at the madness

Traitors and blind morons everywhere. So glad that I don't have any kids, I have no investment in the future of this planet so I really can stop caring about the chaos and hell that is coming. I can lay back and smile knowing that all these traitors will get what they deserve when their own creation turns against them. So many people tried to warn them, but they didn't listen.

anything really. its motivating to have something that depends on you so long as you can handle the potential failure. i refuse to surrender heer to a shelter so some faggot will see her as a fight dog because shes a bully when shes really a living teddy bear.

Don't get a cat they're awful and pee on your stuff

Pretty good, OP thanks for asking. Finally the tides are turning, more people are waking up every day. I used to be depressed and on the edge of losing my mind because I felt like I was the only one who could see the insanity that was taking place

But now everywhere I go on the internet there's harambe jokes, rapefugee comments, SJW bashing.. feelsgoodman. It's like being a modern day Copernicus but I get to witness people accepting my beliefs daily, shits awesome

My only hope is that I don't die in a terrorist attack before the race war, other than that I can't imagine things going better, honestly

Don't worry, Sven. It gets better

Easiest way to kill myself? buy a suicide kit? where?

Every cloud has a silver lining.

I'm angry as fuck. Broke up with my ex 10 months ago because she was lying and I just can't shake being angry. I've been exercising, eating right, getting sleep. I also tried drugs and alcohol and sex for a couple of months but stopped because they weren't helping. I think it was because I was in love and the lying just killed it.

Is it just time? Or should I just stop being a giant pussy?

i dont know

i dont even know why im studying

if someone asking me why are u studying, what do u want to do latter, i just couldn't answer

my life is shit and im really sad

You've had sex, more than I'll ever experience

Dunno how you can not be a virgin and be depressed

Race war

Husband died this year. Rough at first, but Im ok. Business is pretty good. Kids/grandkids doing good. Future's a bit daunting but I'm good to go. Stuck a Trump sign in my front yard.

I only ever see Trump signs driving around.

Winterfag reporting in

Hard to say m8, can aussies stop being giant pussies? Kind of doubt it to be honest famalamadingdong.

I've looked into it. I assume you mean something like the exit bag? I've seen so many contradicting reports, even by people who tried and survived (without brain damage). They also often report that they do panic, so maybe they aren't really determined or maybe it really isn't a great way to go..

Wont be long now, just enjoying the little time I have left. You?

I miss her a lot, I just want my Miya back.

I lost her because it was very difficult to talk about things other than politics, and when the redpill finally fully dissolved during our relationship I became full of hate and got too cocky and fucked up.

I miss her, Sup Forums

You're in for a surprise should you ever lose your virginity. It won't change a damn thing.

..reality you fuck job this isn't the 70's

Finding out how useless my BFA is/how shitty of an artist I am and wanting to blow my brains out. Other than that, getting sick gains so I can't complain.

Pic related

Fuck, listening to: soundcloud.com/vukonich/goodbye and reading this thread makes me want to cry, really shows the truth of those behind /pol

Finally moving forward. Took a long time, a very long time to get the courage to change things, but it's now or never and I choose now.

Not bad, op, thanks for asking. And getting better.

Why won't people leave me alone. Stop messing with everything. Stop harassing me. Please just go away. I haven't slept all night whoever you are please go away I beg please leave I want to rest I'm so tired. Please don't kill me.

I wish people would stop invading my hobbies and my job and my girlfriend and shitting everything up with Marxism. I hate that stupid fag got for fucking everything up.

Maybe. Can't get any worse though

I spent the last years turning my life around and now have a pretty comfy job. Of course there is always the nagging feeling of my country going into a bad direction, especially with demographics. Been together with my gf for 4 years. She is a pretty nice girl and quite redpilled, just a little lazy at times. Having doubts if I miss out if I don't use my newly found alpha phase. Don't know if I'm too young to settle down. But I always was a coward in such matters. I've been trying hard to become a good working goy. I hope it was worth it.

At least you're not a jew, so there's that.

>that id

Don't do it lad

Which medication ?? Gabapentin? Neuropathic pain is pretty bad desu

Shhhh

well Sup Forums, I'm actually crying, well, was crying, thank you Sup Forums for everything, I can never thank you enough, I love you guys all so much, please dont leave me like she did. I sit alone in a dark room, it's not clean, I have cloths stacked on my bed, i havent swept my floors in forever, i have cigarette buds everwhere, I now have tears on my computer, please don't leave me Sup Forums

Not well
But my "Im fine" image is very hard to break so noone knows

So except the suicidal thought its good :^)

I'm somewhat hopeful about the future. Once we stop feeding the animals, everything will turn back to "normal."

good

have courage and faith, Sup Forums

it's not going to be easy, but we are winning because we are right

3 months ago
> have gf
> have plans to go to Japan for a while and other places
> have job as PhD. Student
> felt like shit

Now
> no gf
> broken knee
> no job
> have time to spend with my family

But I finally feel free. I've never been so well actually.

First few weeks of University have been awesome, I'm in the middle of Rush week and I've met some great guys.

The constant partying is getting to me though, my grades are still great but damn my body hurts.

Tried more drugs the past month than I ever had in my life before.

>The constant partying

>last year of uni
>no friends
>no girlfriend
>haven't gone to even a single party
>no job prospects

let it all out senpai

I cry a lot too

>>last year of uni
>>no friends
>>no girlfriend
>>haven't gone to even a single party
>>no job prospects

christ, are you me user?

If you're still a virgin too I think we're doppelgangers

Pretty good. I just got a new job and I have a date tonight with the woman I like.

>If you're still a virgin too

Well at least we'll get wizard powers, r-right

Without a doubt user. Are you ugly too?

I'm probably a 5/10 desu. Not horrifically ugly but doesn't help being plain looking and autistic

a bit bad. i want to get out of this hell hole but I cant. I want to get back with somebody, but i know it's not gonna happen.

Yeah I'd rate myself about the same. Sucks being unattractive and socially awkward.

hans, I would be suicidal too had I seen my parents enjoying scat.

I know that feel

the fuck kind of fighting/fucking did you have with your gf that it broke your knee?

Not good m80, feel like shit, the weather is turning, someone broke into my car, need to see the shrink to extend my firearm licence and my x fiancee started dating an "applied arts" kind of guy.

Eh still got some d-bol and clomid so might fuck my shit up a bit in the gym... PayPal froze a payment and shit.

Not good, waiting for ww3 any month now.

have you thought about a face transplant

Try having a qt Aryan princess for 3 years who loved you and was just the most beautiful, kind girl ever. But I am the one who ruined it, by partying, drugs and entertaining the attention of other girls. This was before I discovered Sup Forums or even knew what right wing was. I barely knew what being white meant. I had been influenced my whole life by the degeneracy Jew.
Now I just wish I could marry that girl. Its been 2 years

Got drunk at my 21st birthday party and ended up fucking some BBW, my friends are roasting the fuck out of me.

Then she texts me that I was being aggressive and told my cousin that I forced myself on her. Yet won't commit to a rape charge so I told her to fuck off.

Been a fun few days.

And I thought you Asians were fond of weird sexual positions

Actually I broke my knee at an improv' match, nothing to be proud of

>I'm hating every day at uni
>don't attend classes
>Trying not to drop out

I just want to get sucked into the job routine and work my ass off for the next years, but I absolutely hate studying because I have the will power of a 5 year old

What's stopping you? America doesn't hate immigrants, just the illegals

where am I going to get the shekelbux for that

I've never had a job. No fucking clue what I'm gonna do. I kinda want something where I don't have to talk to anyone

Pretty shit
Moderately depressed and stressed and I have severe anxiety
Have been neet for ages
My "love" has been lieing to me and emotionally blackmailing me and been a real fucking bitch since I left the country. (US)
Im bitter alone and trying to quit the alcohol and the doctor started me on anti depressants but it hasn't been that long yet
Have been sick for the past month (stomach aches, head aches, chest pains, panic attacks etc)

Fuck it pol only you make me happy
Thanks faggots