Last Thread >Gem Harvest:
720p: mega.nz/#!91whmaaK!bSvDmv706k-TsUDGnI6g5phAO1Ws-F2D5CRDQlJwDN8
1080p: dl.sug.rocks/YP-SU-1R-04x08.mkv
Watch online: marebucks.com/sun/110/

EPISODES:
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

LEAKS: (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2-minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

OFFICIAL SITES:
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

MISCELLANEOUS:
>SDCC Zuke/Tang Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

BOB

season 1 pearl

Are you true to salad?

Earl

Send the collage. You know to who. Zuke can't get away with this shit.

LAPISS LISPULI

Also send this one with it because some of the text is too small in the other one.

Here we go.

Right now, or when it's been made public that she quit?

Zuke a sht and all that but I think that might be taking things too far. Remember she's mentally ill. Besides everyone has the right of free expression. You have talked shit about your boss too I bet.

Just send it to Ian now. Rebecca and her friends shouldn't have to deal with this two faced bitch for any longer than they have to. They deserve to know the truth.

The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head, and I cried.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You’ll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

toot toot

ian and sucrose both browse Sup Forums so they'll find out sooner or later

A B U S I V E

You have a right to free expression, you don't have a freedom from consequence of that expression. If I shit talk my boss, I do it privately off the internet.

I'm torn. I know she is mentally fucked up, but she wasn't just talking trash about her boss. She was calling her friends intolerable too. I have mental issues, but I would never have a secret blog where I bullied them. Even though she's mentally ill, I feel like she crossed a line here.

How are the valves moving without her fingers?!

Best pearl easily.

I really hope she gets a better outfit than her current shitshow soon

I don't come here often, what's this?

Zuke's secret blog
Not so secret anymore

Seriously, there's a worrying lack of empathy going on here. Yeah, talking about your friends behind their backs is a shitty thing to do, but considering the possible consequences making this spread is just disproportionate punishment. We have nothing to do with any of this anyway. You can't mess with someone's private life just because they work on a TV show you like.

/FREAKS/

REPORT IN

This could seriously make her want to kill herself and while I don't like her I also wouldn't want that to happen. Wanting to fuck up a person's life is literal sociopathic autism.

It WAS supposed to be a provate blog though

She's not that subtle but people weren't supposed to find ot about it

So long as nobody harasses Zuke, its fine. Shit talking is what Sup Forums does.

Yeah, but now people are talking about sending Rebecca the collage. I know in this case it's probably just shitposting but we've done similar things before.

She has had this blog for almost a year. She had a lot of time to think about the consequences of what she was doing.
At this point, even if nobody sends the crew the pictures they're still probably going to find out. Rebecca and Ian lurk Sup Forums and they might already know.

That's her fault then. If she was more subtle about it, or used a more secure website, no one would have known. She's neatly kept a record of all her shit talk to her friends and co-workers that can be viewed publicly.

They should be sending it to Ian.
He might actually see it.

She's a mentally ill autistic retard. You can't expect her to use logic.

molecules of h2o in the air

HAHA THERE HE GOES AGAIN GUYS!

THIS GUY SURE LOVES JASPER, I MEAN SHIT(HEHEHE) HE COULD LITERALLY EAT HER SHIT IF SHE WAS REAL AND ASKED HIM TO BECAUSE THIS GUY SURE LOVES JASPER

HE WOULD DRINK HER URINE, LICK HER SWEATY FUCKING ARMPITS AFTER A LONG DAY OF TRYING TO KILL THE CRYSTAL GEMS AND FAILING HORRIBLY, CLEAN HER FEET WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT SENPAI THIS GUY WILL DO IT BECAUSE HE SURE LOVE HIS "WAIFU" SO MUCH DESPITE PROBABLY BEING SOME STUPID FUCKING MLP NIGGER WHO CANT SPAR WITH HIS "WAIFU" FOR SHIT

BUT THATS OKAY BECAUSE HES HERE IN THESE FUCKING THREADS EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. REMINDING YOU THAT HES TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH SOME UGLY FUCKING FICTIONAL CHARACTER THAT WAS DESIGNED BY PEOPLE WHO STUDIED ART FOR YEARS AND HAVE A UNIVERSITY EDUCATION JUST SO THEY COULD PIECE TOGETHER A PIECE OF SHIT THAT IS MEANT TO INVOKE REPULSIVE SIGNALS IN PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE BECAUSE THATS WHAT JASPER IS MEANT TO BE = AM UGLY FUCKING BAG OF SHIT WHO IS A BRUTE

BUT NO HERE HE POSTS THE LONE WARRIOR WHO IS ABSOLUTELY MADLY IN LOVE WITH THIS PILE OF FUCKING GARBAGE, I MEAN LOOK AT HIS 30 PICTURE FOLDER OF JASPER WHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED HES ABSOLUTELY DEVOTED??????????

LAPIS FUCKERS BETTER WATCH OUT THERE IS A NEW FUCKING DELUSIONAL MONGOLOID ON THIS THREAD AND HES READY TO OUTSHITPOST ANYONE JUST TO PROVE HIS POINT ON A MONGOLIAN VOLCANO 360 MOUNTAINCLIMBING BASKETWEAVER FORUM

>Sapphirefags

tl;dr

REMINDER THAT LAPIDOT AND MYSTERY PEARL WERE KILLED OFF SO THE ONE TRUE SHIP LAPEARL COULD BE CANON
ALL THE PARALLELS WEREN'T FOR NOTHING

Zukefags have gotten fucking decimated
Is there even a single Zukefag still left here?

i'm sure if you post amedot they'll show up

Could you quite honestly explain that reasoning?

I always want Sapphire to BE fucked by Jasper or Lapis

This actually makes sense. Sugar wouldn't have gone out of her way to eliminate Lapidot and Mystery Pearl if it weren't because she has plans for Lapearl.

Whoa sick pasta man

Made me think tbqh

She should be getting professional help then rather than making herself a public persona. If she doesn't want help, and thinks she can handle being public about herself, she only has herself to blame for any backlash.

>MYSTERY PEARL
why pearl would be a mystery?

test

>implying amedotfags like Zuke
It's all about Hilary.

More relevant than ever

Lapearl would probably be very "unhealthy" at first and Zuke isn't fond of Pearl because she can't self-insert as a fat ugly autist so of course it'd make her pissy.

This.

You missed the point, the Zukefags show up to complain.

Ahhh, makes sense.

>this whole thing was predicted five months ago

daily reminder that Rose is evil and Steven is a weapon and the Zuke got Juked

Which of the Gems would you toke with?

Honestly Lapearl is a trillion times better than both Lapidot and Mystery Pearl combined.
PA RA LLELS

Yellow Diamond

>sugar gave zuke free reign for lapidot because lapis and peri are side-characters so a relationship between wouldn't impact much
>proceeds to write the most boring and OOC relationship possible that pales in comparison to fucking fanfiction so sucrose has to step in for damage control
YA BLEW IT YA DUMB CUNT

Amy

>side-characters
ebin

Sorry Perifag, she's officially a side character now, not townie-tier but definitely Connie-tier

>30 PICTURE FOLDER OF JASPER
>30 PICTURE
>30
Amateur.

Actually only Lapis
Peridot is a major character

Curious to see how Zuke will react to this, assuming she doesn't already know.

>read a book about a guy who gouged his eyes out
>act surprised when he hurts himself

this, you know she'd be DTF, she'd even turn into whoever you wanted her to look like

Nah. Connie is way more importsnt than Peridot

Peridot isn't important.

>typo
Opinion btfo'd

She'd also be a great little spoon

>thinking amethyst would be little spoon
kys

>wanting her to look like someone else
No. She's perfect the way she is.

Yeah, a chunky and disgusting spoon.

here i'll help
amedot sure is great and cool and canon, am i right?

Can Zuke be forced to go to a mental hospital? She needs to.

This ain't happening either.
gems are open to ship with whoever. 'Cept Garnet but people find a way.

I remember when the show used to have a sense of wonder to it. That has really seemed to have died after season 2. The show is quickly becoming boring and uninteresting. Like they just phoned it in after a while.

And now we know all your filenames.

Not at all.

But 14 inches of dick--Jewish vampire dick--is hard to take. Her balls are cute and tasty, but all of that dick... How in the world could I get all of that meat to fit inside me

lmao zuke wishes she could make the relationship this interesting

You grew up

>all
You think that's all of them?

Shit song, to be honest.

lapiven

I just made salad for the first time in my life last night. I put my heart and soul into that shit, and it was delicious. You're damn right I am.
Little kids liked my salad that's how fucking good it was.

>show seems less mysterious after explaining things

No shit sherlock

my dick exploded

why does lapis have orange nose?

Did you know that there are some in this world (kono sekai)
That dislike Lapis (RAPISU suki nai yo)
Some that wish only to see her shattered
They that hate her just because she is
Some that are repulsed by the very thought of Lapiven?

god fucking dammit can't you fuck off with your stupid fucking meme?

She seriously needs to get mental help before she fucks up her life further.