Did I like this movie?

Did I like this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmbY2nXnPvo
youtube.com/watch?v=pXSvfJzshfw
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ6mdxbCHI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does tommy order hot water at restaurants?

likely

I enjoy it but the Disaster Artist movie will probably kill the ironic fanbase

Can't wait for Seth "DUDE WEED" Rogan to fuck that up. Also love how they shoehorned in a love interest sub-plot just so Franco can hand all of his friends a paycheck when this inevitably tops the box office from all the trendy millennials who ironically like The Room. It's just going to be another set up punchline laugh "comedy" movie. JUST

Your post is somehow more annoying then both Seth Rogan and the Francos

So bad it's good.

Than*

>tfw Tommy's masterpiece will be ruined by its own meme status
I AM tired of this wOrld!!

You didn't. If you're going for "so good it's bad" Troll 2 knocks it out of the park.

The Room is amusing and bewildering, but that's it.

Making a weird request like that asserts dominance over the wait staff. It's probably a tip he read in an 80s self-help book about projecting confidence.

if you are
contrarian: yes
patrician: yes
pleb: no

Feels good to swallow hot water. Helps with a sore throat.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmbY2nXnPvo

the room is secretly brilliant

youtube.com/watch?v=pXSvfJzshfw

That lock gives his face the appearence of a skull foreshadowing Johnny's tragic end.

Tommy Wiseau truly is the greatest artiste of our lifetime.

Why did they hire a 26 year old to play an adopted child?

I'm seeing it midnight this Friday for the 3rd time this year. I have 4 boxes of spoons, and 3 friends coming with. Its gonna be amazing.

Yes. It's the best movie ever made

>shoehorned in a love interest sub-plot
i haven't seen anything about this yet, what is it? in the book, greg's relationship with one of his exes features somewhat prominently.

It shows that open relationships are more natural than monogamous relationships. Women are programmed to sleep with multiple men. Monogamy is a social construct. It's irrational to be against this.

>in the book, greg's relationship with one of his exes features somewhat prominently.
This. All I could tell from that trailer was the Greg gets into a relationship and Tommy is probably jealous, which are both things that are pretty major in the book.

>4 boxes of spoons
What did he mean by this?

but you already have dominance over the wait staff

they are literally fucking SERVING you. they are servants.

>Women are programmed to sleep with multiple men.
Other way around. Men are programmed to sow their seed in as many women as possible. Women are programmed to find the best seed for their womb and are very picky.

Weight loss tip I think

I'm so happy I have you as my best friend, and I love Lisa so much.

People throw spoons at the screen during The Room screenings because they want to be like the Rocky Horror fanbase.

So? A lot of those kinds of books are focused on projecting confidence all the time. It's part of the gimmick. By treating waiters like that, Tommy thinks he's showing what an alpha he is all the time.

Plus, we only hear about him doing it around Greg, who he is also trying to appear superior to. Don't forget that a huge part of their relationship involves Tommy constantly projecting control over Greg. By doing something like that around Greg, he's sending a message that he's dominant. Again, it's the kind of thing you see in those cheesy self-help books (go to a business lunch and treat the wait staff like shit to show the client you're tough).

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ6mdxbCHI0

What does the Rocky Horror Show fanbase do?

if you can't laugh at The Room you are dead inside.

A really cheesy movie from the '70s. Gays and women would go to screenings and sing along and play games and shit. Well into the '90s.

People go to The Room screenings and fuck around like that as well.

Oh, so he's a fucking retard. What a revelation...

Yes. You agree that it was a comfy ride.

Why the fuck would anyone want to be like a rocky horror fan

Greatest line delivery of all time: "Let's go eat HAUNK. Come on, let's go. "

Makes Daniel Day Lewis look like a pile of dog shit.

Epitome of comfy

If anybody cares, I definitely have breast cancer :/

tfw you unironically like this film

>tfw

GET THE FUCK OUT

>reddit spacing
Kys

His favorite animated character, Samurai Jack, ordered the same thing

than*
;-)

You must be kidding. Underwear - I got the picture.

you seem to be quite the expert
anyway how's your sex life?

r u a girl
if so pls be my cancer gf

Nah, The Room is worse.

I literally know people who do the same thing in real life, I think it is actually supposed to be beneficial for your intestines in some way