It's not underwear on the outside! It's based on old-timey circus performers!

>It's not underwear on the outside! It's based on old-timey circus performers!
Why didn't old-timey circus performers wear that piece of clothing on the inside?

They did and they needed extra

Not that you'd know about

No reason.

Why is she so sad

Because of how badly she's photoshopped

imagine how it would look if you pulled tights on OVER trunks. you'd get laughed out of the tent. I speak from experience, I used to wear power ranger costumes around with shorts underneath. looked terrible.
you put trunks on over tights to conceal and support your bulge. Sometimes you just wear the trunks, but the tights can also give the better appearance of a sculpted body, protect you from body-hair snags, etc.

They're trunks, not "le undies maymay XD le upboat" you fucking faggot.

I can't get over the fact his bulge looks like a fist.

it really is a fucking fist isnt it
also, his costume.. what? I don't remember any GL costume with no black on it, and his symbol is unfamiliar.. and the guy next to him lacks the eye-zone of his mask..

That's just shitty cosplay. Probably /cgl/

it takes just as much effort to do a costume wrong as right. who would put that much effort in and not look up a reference?

>Sup Forums
It's Power Ring and Johnny Quick, how do you not recognize them?

wow, exactly, and I didnt need to explain that to you. nice to see the casuals are not around here this time.

You really think idiots on Sup Forums read comics or know what they're talking about? If they did this would be a way different place. If they were honest, that is. Worst part of this board is casuals and liars.

ahhh okay. obscure. though i am familiar with them, their names, the premise. just not their costumes

>obscure
Christ I hate you people sometimes.

Sup Forums really doesn't read comics. I wish to fucking god that this board could get split into two. One for comics and one for cartoons.

I have a suspicion that a good majority of you casual retards that stink up everything comics come from the cartoon trash.

They don't even watch cartoons either, there was an animated film based on JLA Earth 2 and it was pretty awesome

it's not my fault there aren't perfectly-gradiated terms for every stage between 'ubiquitous' and 'unknown'
it's like calling something 'viscous'. how viscous is it? is it viscous compared to water or viscous compared to nickelodeon gak?

as cosplay goes, they're obscure. and more to the point, AMONG the injustice members, they're the least popular and wellknown. I'd have recognized superwoman (with some trouble), SOME versions of ultraman, and fucking everyone into comics knows owlman (one version or another of him)
but while i knew the names of power ring and johnny quick, I didn't recognize them by costume. They looked like bad knockoffs rather than alternate-universe homages.
it WAS awesome

and yeah I mostly go by animated series. fuck you. beats the hell out of people that only know shit from live action movies. animation is what comics have always strived to be, and just have never been allowed to for budget and censorship reasons

That owlman tho

and of course i dont fucking read actual comics. for one, who has the time, money, or attention span? for another, everything made since the 90s is terrible and I hate it.

Ohhh my god you are digging yourself into the deepest hole

Holy shit. This is Sup Forums realized.

Please kill yourself