Who would win Sup Forums?

who would win Sup Forums?

There's only one person OP

The Iop is too dumb to ever realise he has lost, and can continue to fight until he does. Yang is pretty much 'armless by comparison.

Yang only wins against pre-tanned Grovy, and that's if she has her arm.

Joris

Pre-tanned Grovy: Swoons over Yang and while distracted by ass and tits, gets his shit kicked in. But doesn't care because he got a good look under her skirt.

Post-tanned Grovy: Holds back because he doesn't want to beat up a girl and just blocks all of her attacks, gets punched well in the face once, but doesn't care.

I'm not gonna argue, but why did you post a webm of him getting his ass kicked?

SEASON

THREE

FUCKING

W H E N

THis is rudy, we trained him to fight wrong on purpose as a joke

Long-ears isn't fighting, he's playing fucking tennis.

Hey, to be fair, that's quite literally the first time Joris picks up a sword in his life against one of the best swordsmen in the world and doesn't get instantly eviscerated. That's gotta count for something.

Do heroes ever win fights that matter in wakfu other than goultad?

Literally who?
Juiced up Adamai's revenge soon.

Not really, no. Ankama has a really big fetish for villains causing their own defeat, so the heroes always fail by a hair's breadth and then the villain fucks up or changes his mind.

I guess it's kinda realistic in that they're always facing someone who's way, way stronger than themselves, so there's really no way they could defeat them alone, while Goultard or whoever shows up to finish the job is.

Mid 2017

>Adamai's revenge
Seriously though, what does he have to avenge?

>Hey guys, remember that time I told you you were gonna destroy the world and you didn't listen and then it turned out you didn't destroy the world and everything went perfectly and you saved the world AND Ogrest but I was still butthurt as fuck? I'm gonna take revenge.

Hell, like I pointed out in another thread, the world wouldn't even have been in danger in the first place if Adamai had kept his mouth shut.

Also fucker missed Tristepin's and Evangelyne's wedding, if anything he needs to atone for being a bitch to his friends and being the literally only negative part of an almost perfect day for them.

Oh well I'm 100% convinced in the end he'll go back to being a good guy because of what Ruel said about brothers.

As long as it takes to "Wakfund" their efforts again :^)

Literally everyone they met during their adventures was at the wedding, it was pretty sweet.

Though it would have been even more hilarious if the Dragon Pig also had been there, but I'm not sure if he can even read the invitation.

>spend years collecting all the money you can get to make season 3
>finally finish it
>it's only 20 minutes of footage

Popeye, Superman, and literally any Looney Tunes character could probably do the trick.

>echo

?

I doubt he'll be looking for revenge from the get-go in season 3. Most likely, he just wants to help Lady Echo to prove to himself that he is not useless. Yugo has been neglecting him for most of S2 and the OVA's, and given that he doesn't seem to have any other friends, he probably isn't feeling too well.

Lady Echo can take advantage of this and gradually radicalise him until he is not only loyal to her cause, but also willing to attack Yugo, or at least the brotherhood.

>going to the wedding of a Iop who literally ate your pig-child

NO

>it's an "Adamai joins ISIS episode"
Lul

In case you didn't watch the credits for the dragon pig episode, that pig they ate was an adventurer who tried to solo the dungeon right before them and fell into the trap.

And considering what the dragon pig was trying to do with Ruel he probably would have eating him himself.