Anyone else going as Pickle Rock for Halloween this year?

Anyone else going as Pickle Rock for Halloween this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v9n3s4E5XhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying autists make eye contact

I know I am. I'm trying to convince my girlfriend to go as pickle rick for Halloween too but its a little difficult since she doesn't exist.

Piccle ricc is real. I love him. and he is my friend

>not going as Solenya

Rick and Morty fans are generally more social and out going than fags like you, which is why you hate them.

this but unironically

I'm going as Chuck and my thicc gf is going as Sneed.

bet you couldn't look in my eyes and say that you autistic fuck

>intellectual

>implying these people are autists and not normalshits

>tfw you can't come up with a coherent argument so you post the same image over and over again

I am literally rick, the person the show was based on in a way and people are going to think I'm just dressing up as the cartoon depiction of myself. Surreal if you ask me

You're projecting your fear of being autistic, which you are.

So surreal it's bordering on Kafkaesque...

>implying the image itself isn't the coherent argument

WUBBA LUBBA BAZINGA xD

kek, it's picklesque

>people ironically shitposting about shows they claim to hate clogging the catalogue
>while other autists respond ironically to these shitposts with shitpost infographics

Sup Forums is the worst board.

Lol lose some wait you fat weeb

You're getting defensive because you know I am right.

>somebody made this
Hahahaaa

>not going as fat cop Morty

PICKLE ROCK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

See, this is what happens when you try to form your own arguments.

you forgot the "pickle rick" section where you detail how the pickle rick episode is basically the only episode worth watching. in fact for the Rick and Morty blu-ray release they should just save everyone the trouble and just release a looped version of the pickle rick episode.

you mean best board

haha get em my fellow pickle ricker

sad!

u r so edgy and cool kiss me user I want you

nice try, the only valid point imo is the out of place toilet humor

how is corporate complicity an issue when the product they're promoting is inaccessible to the vast majority of the public?
At least use the example of Rick was talking about the Nintendo 3ds deal at target.
youtube.com/watch?v=v9n3s4E5XhI

It is an issue in fiction of whether you should use real name brands because the specificity does provide grounding sometimes for the viewer.

reddit and memey

>can't argue against the image
>durr no argument

Pathetic

Triggered

Every point is valid redditcuck

Because DUDE MCDONALDS LMAO PLS EAT OUR SLOP IT'S ON YOUR AUTISTIC CARTOONS XD

The only one of these that really annoys me is the violence, which is becoming more common in 'adult' cartoons. Just look at how depictions of violence have changed in family guy over the years. otherwise i think it's pretty funny if you don't take yourself seriously, the people who get cartoon tattoos are morons sure but the same can be said of people who spend so much time critiquing a show they think is beneath them and it is pretty damn autistic.

i think you're just angry because you watched the pickle rick episode and you weren't smart enough to understand it. and you know it deep down, so you lash out at everyone else.

Right on b/r/othe/r/!

Back to redshit low IQ pleb

people who care about IQ usually are usually the ones with low IQ. probably means you're insecure about too

People who don't care about IQ, or insist that they don't care about it, are usually the ones with low IQ.

Rick and Morty is a good, if somewhat inconsistent, show. It's no smarter than early Family Guy or the Simpsons though... not sure why it gets that reputation other than the involvement of science

>low iq:
>dislikes rick and morty because of science and math jokes
>mid iq:
>likes rick and morty because low iq people don't like
>high iq:
>dislikes rick and morty because mid iq people like it
>highest iq:
>judges rick and morty solely on its own merits, regardless of who likes or dislikes it

with that said 90% of people on Sup Forums fall into the first 3 categories and constantly seeing them bicker amongst themselves is funny but also sad

might as well ask if were normies or not

if u thought pickle rick was deep u need to die

Only one of you is an intellectual. The other one is a Morty.

Nah, the image pretty coherently explains why Rick and Morty is childish and stupid.

This guy is completely right and everyone disagreeing with him is wrong

What wasn't deep about it?

my dad's going as caeser and my mom's gonna be a salad

>prove a negative
saying it's deep isn't enough, the burden of proof is on you

what was retard you got the burden of truth nigga

you're crying inside because you know you're a big wuss

Do you think it's Roiland who makes these fucking things?

I had a crush on a massive drug slut hapa. She was the first person to tell me of Rick & Morty, which I had always confused with Adventure Time.

This is stunningly accurate.

ifunny ur a ultra normie

All of those things can be really funny in small doses. The problem is that the show is nothing but those things

i find the show funny sometimes and it can be sort of different from the world of Sup Forums of which i hail but these fact are so obvious it feels weird that it has to be explained

Im a fan of the show.

Agree 100% with the post.

Its for psuedo intellectuals, and that aint bad.

>im 12 and what is shitposting

this desu