We should probably tone it down with the meme magic, we might kill her

We should probably tone it down with the meme magic, we might kill her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ik_-OAgzD-8
youtu.be/SYE593jd1Fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2/10 photoshop

needs at least 10,000 more hours in ms paint

Do you ever think that's the point?

is she balding ?

Explain yourself.

Introducing President Tim Kane

no

Yeah, but if she dies then they might put up someone actually competent in her place, and then Trump might have a chance to lose.

So at this point, the stastically more likely scenario is that Hillary still wins and then dies one year into her term, innit?
Man, imagine the shitshow that second campaign would be. Imagine the smuggest Trump ever, running with the slogan "I told ya so" vs. Sir Bernie of the Cucks

user is right. We do not want anyone else competing for the Dems.

Double the meme magic, Kek wills it.

No!
She must pay!!!

youtu.be/Ik_-OAgzD-8

too late. the only reason to change candidates now would be to prevent a landslide

Bernie won't be involved

My dubs will reveal how many days she has left.

what second campaign? the vp takes the rest of the term. That's pretty much their only point

As in: The fabrication is dehumanizing and making it an apparent fabrication pushes that further.

Brain clot during the debate

Praise kek

What would happen if it happens before the election? Would the ticket turn into Cain and a new VP or would they trash the whole ticket and throw in Bernie?

Hopefully it happens a day or two before the election. The democrats would have no time to reorganize the ticket, and you can't vote for a dead candidate.

new ticket asap, but if it happens after the election but before inauguration running mate gets an entire term

praise Kek! Show you are with us!

All of it? Fuck I thought they just did the interim to the next election.

This fag completely ruined his state, I don't even know why he's her VP, he's less competent than Sarah fucking Palin.

>the precious!

Redpill me on Tim Kaine

No way that isn't shooped

And IF it's real God help us all

He looks like he's really constipated and try to take a shit.

If this weirdo will get anywhere near US government, expect legalization of pedophilia asap.

Much rolling for magical happenings

But that is what's going to happen if Hillary goes up against the Don.

DOUBLE OUR SHITPOSTING EFFORTS

Memes will shape reality

IIRC, he was the chief of the DNC back in 2008, and Hillary must have bribed him to get some preferential treatment in her last failed attempt to become president.

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Doesn't matter Donald going to flush her like floater soon.
youtu.be/SYE593jd1Fs

Is that Mark Hamil's face?

TWO, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

No

I wanted to see what Hillary supporters actually say, after struggling to think of any that existed I remembered neogaf exists.

I was not disappointed, it started out being Sup Forumss fault, then when it gained media attention it was the corrupt media picking on Hillary and finally the russians or something.

THREE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

now

That means we must shift into the 3rd gear and make her have a mental breakdown with vomit, seizures and defecation live on tv.

Fuck that!
C,mon boys, let's give her a stroke or at least a mental meltdown.

What the fuck is wrong with her face?

>might kill her
Nothing of value would be lost...