I don't wanna be on the news you feel me?

I don't wanna be on the news you feel me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sb04Gg9uoF4
vocaroo.com/i/s1KOdhSc7KzJ
vocaroo.com/i/s1d52z0EFZuR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just came to get something to eat!

yes we are filming

I'm not gay or anythin, I'm just sayin

Was hi buddy waz sup the calmest predator?

What was his endgame?

>Casey Affleck early test footage for A Ghost Story.png

Just going to a party

Does he look like he needs 14 year-old girls? He's got all kinds of girls

desu he's the one I loathe the least. He just seems like a fucking moron and douchebag unlike the usual perverted creeps that show up.

The most greatest pleasure

You say that as if being a colourful character excuses the fact he went to go fuck a kid

what is user? I'm curious to know

Who was the most honest predator?

IT WAZ JUAST A KWUESTION

Michael Willusz never told a lie

Going to the beach.

Has there ever been anyone on the show that played it smart given the circumstances?

Aren't these shows considered entrapment?

2 worda NBC

The ones that played it smart just made a run for it instead of incriminating themselves further

Even if it was, Pedophiles are not humans, human laws don't apply.

14 year old?! *eats cookie* nah, man

Samefag bait

TCAP was not entrapment as the decoys never contacted the predators first or mentioned sex, nor is Perverted Justice a law enforcement agency

>Sup Forums hates pedophiles
Until someone mentions the kids from It, Logan, or Stranger Things

why does this look like it could be a screencap from Kitchen Nightmares?

I actually felt bad for this guy. Hes genuinely a tard.. like way too easy

>So you came out here to fuck a kid in a fucking McDonald's? Unbelievable

>Managed to solicit a child, drive to Michigan, rent a hotel room, have sex with the child, get her to pose for pictures that he then saved to his computer before looking for more kids to have sex with online

He's an evil genius posing as a retard, like that special needs copypasta from years ago

Look at that mother fucker. No normal kid would allow that goober looking fucker near them unless they were also retarded.

>He's an evil genius posing as a retard

Then he needs a fucking Oscar award, because his representation of a mouth breathing retard is spot on

Yours is pretty convincing too sweetie :-)

1:00:39 PM crazytrini85: u have any cute friends u can invite to have a 3some?>
1:00:43 PM cindylovez2dance: i can do that
1:00:56 PM cindylovez2dance: r u crazy i dont want nobody 2 no and u better not tell
1:01:01 PM cindylovez2dance: momz wud kill me dead
1:01:02 PM crazytrini85: lol i wont
1:01:14 PM crazytrini85: u ahve a pool?
1:01:18 PM cindylovez2dance: no
1:01:30 PM crazytrini85: jaccuzzi?
1:01:34 PM cindylovez2dance: ya
1:01:38 PM crazytrini85: ima fuk u in there lol
1:01:43 PM cindylovez2dance: hehehe
1:01:47 PM crazytrini85: and on ure momz bed?
1:01:59 PM cindylovez2dance: y not my bed
1:02:02 PM crazytrini85: that too
1:02:09 PM cindylovez2dance: heheh
1:02:15 PM crazytrini85: ima fuk ya in every room so no matter where u go u will remember me
1:02:25 PM cindylovez2dance: every room
1:02:35 PM cindylovez2dance: u know how many roomz in this big ass house
1:02:43 PM crazytrini85: lol i hope u can handle it
1:02:58 PM crazytrini85: u have any pets?
1:03:02 PM cindylovez2dance: a cat
1:03:06 PM crazytrini85: aww
1:03:09 PM crazytrini85: boy or girl
1:03:12 PM cindylovez2dance: boy
1:03:24 PM crazytrini85: lol u kno what would b a huge ass turn on for me?
1:03:31 PM cindylovez2dance: wat
1:03:38 PM crazytrini85: watchin u fuk him lol:-D
1:04:01 PM cindylovez2dance: dont thik i wanna fuk the cat ty
1:04:06 PM crazytrini85: lol
1:04:13 PM crazytrini85: would u for me?
1:04:19 PM crazytrini85: ppl do that shit all the time
1:04:48 PM cindylovez2dance: i dont evn know how to fuk u now i gotta learn 2 fuk the little kitty.
1:04:59 PM cindylovez2dance: u crazy man
1:05:00 PM crazytrini85: lol i'll help u
1:05:02 PM cindylovez2dance: hehehe
1:05:10 PM crazytrini85: u do it for me?
1:05:17 PM cindylovez2dance: prolly not
1:05:22 PM cindylovez2dance: hehehe
1:05:32 PM crazytrini85: how bout suck his lil kitty dick

Two words: Role Playing Chat Room

>hehehe every other message
Sounds like retard.

It's a way of implying agreement to the predator without explicitly seeming like the decoy is leading him on

i know you are but what am i

a-a-awHESTed

ahahhahahahahahahahah

>All those Indian and Arabic cunts that say they should be allowed to leave and then are absolutely dumbfounded when they get arrested

"Oops sorry"

Did people really type like this in the mid 2000's?

>suck his lil kitty dick

idk i wasnt born yet

Unironic "xD"s and "Epik winrarz!" were common all across Sup Forums until about 2009 when 9gag stole them and made them uncool

>human laws don't apply
>still can go to jail
???

Our gal?

>20% of humans aren't human
haha nice try pal

Everyone on the internet was using lol and emoticons years ago, especially in the late 90s

Somebody post the blonde decoy lusting after the pedo

For me it is Jeff Stacey, the best To Catch a Predator predator

youtube.com/watch?v=sb04Gg9uoF4

>Hehehe I'm not even promising you, I'm just promising myself that I'll never do this again

you posted /reddit's gal/
this is /our gal/

>The way she looks at the camera in embarrassment because she realises she bit her lip

UGA UGA

I never understood how anyone could enforce ALL laws without question or follow ALL orders without question. that applies to being a police officer or being in the military in a low ranking position.

Moral objectivity is obviously beyond you, libertarian shitter

my post didn't eave anything to do with moral objectivity. someone could have a belief system with objective morals and still question the moral positions of the authority. its not like there is only one morality system that people claim to be objective.

DELETE THIS

James Rolfe really had it rough before AVGN

I my sides

What was his plan with the pen?

What? No way!

How come they don't have to give consent for being on tv?

Can we all agree that Anthony "Lantic City" Palumbo is the best non-gay predator?

which one is this from

They enter a private residence

After reading some more, all of these guys could have just said nothing and walked away apparently.

the police stops them right when they leave. its entrapment but people who hate pedos don't care. there's no actual kid involved in the chat or anything.

Yeah, but they didn't have to answer Hansen's questions at all and incriminate themselves further.

you wouldn't act rational if you suddenly found yourself in a situation like that. also they don't know he has a relationship with the cops, most of the time they truly think they are free to go when they leave the house after they talk to chris

Yeah, I suppose if you didn't know who he was and he said he needed to talk to you, you might volunteer information and answer questions because you were taken off guard. I don't think most people demand to see a badge when confronted by someone posing as an authority figure.

TWO WORDS

Cleanest
Bestpleasure

TWENTY

FOUR

Actually its not entrapment. Easy yo confuse though if you arent familiar with law.

Why did she do that? probably to make the pedo more comfy, right?

I could make a career out of this guy.

does he keep getting caught trying to pedo on lolis and lolos? what are these pictures from?

The virgin pervert vs. The chad deviant

Anyone have that video of him mixed with the opening to Evangeleon?

>Logan
Don't apply your fetishes to everything you see.

Yes, in 2007 apparently John exposed himself to a pair of 15 year old girls on a path in a park. Although, It appears he was not convicted of it. He sexual offender status was recently renewed on September 12 of this year. I don't know if they will update his photo again since the last one is only a year old. This man has a history, from being 'protected' by patrons of the local Rocky Horror Picture show and having his elderly father drive him around and taking him to court.

I also recently started doing some reverse speech analysis from his TCAP episode. I know its pseudoscience shit but its endlessly fascinating to me, and some of what you hear is very surprising (especially from Hansen)

Is this the best moment of Hansen Vs. Predator?

Right after this line, the guy literally turns around towards the hidden camera and I has the 'is this nigga serious' look on his face.

>I also recently started doing some reverse speech analysis from his TCAP episode. I know its pseudoscience shit but its endlessly fascinating to me, and some of what you hear is very surprising (especially from Hansen)

....what?

Vanilla ice cream on a quiet with the windows rolled down and some soft Elton John coming out of the speakers

>Oates claims that backward speech is always honest and reveals the truth about the speaker's intentions and motivations.[5] The most famous recording that allegedly demonstrates this is the speech given by Neil Armstrong at the time of the first manned lunar landing on 20 July 1969. If played backwards, the words "small step for man" sound somewhat like "Man will space walk."[6]
nigga what the hell is this shit

Moral objectivity is a Marxist meme kys commie.

>reverse speech analysis
ok i'm getting a little spooped reading about this shit

vocaroo.com/i/s1KOdhSc7KzJ
he says 'i was naked and i must get through'

meaning he was caught with his pants down (literally) and he must get out of the situation without getting into trouble.

>1:04:48 PM cindylovez2dance: i dont evn know how to fuk u now i gotta learn 2 fuk the little kitty

My fucking sides

vocaroo.com/i/s1d52z0EFZuR

in this one theres two, one he blames his predicament on him being childish, and the second he says he's seeing a psychiatrist but in the reversal he's basically saying its a lie. Which makes sense since he later claims he has TWO appointments with his physicist the next day.

>made brownies
Those look a lot like store bought little Debbie's...

Chris Hansen just announced that Hansen vs Predator 2 is coming - NO RUBER

soundcloud.com/walker-paulson/the-aa-show-2017-09-11-cf64k

>1:06:38