GOOD MORNING! YOU GUYS MISS ME YET?

GOOD MORNING! YOU GUYS MISS ME YET?

Yes

Actually I quite do. Considering CN's slate of shit.

Absolutely. All we have left is SU (which is going to die if it can't find a good way to get the plot moving again) and We Bare Bears, which may actually stay on track.

I'm honestly starting to love Bears. It started off mediocre but became full of energy and wonder later on.

Steven turned to shit fast in that summer of Steven event, I've honestly thought about dropping it.

I'm starting to like Mighty Magiswords as well.

I didn't even realize you were gone

Yes but I miss Aunt Grandma even more.

you know she's never coming back right

She might, she's essentially the show's only villain.

Yes. Your show wasn't bad.

And Gumball

I'd really hate it if they didn't resolve the whole deal with Aunt Grandma in these 40+ episodes we still have left, ESPECIALLY if it's just because they couldn't get Lena Headey to reprise her role! "The Return of Aunt Grandma" had an even clearer cliffhanger than her introductory episode, so the writers can't just simply drop off the one story arc the show has.

Aunt Grandma needs to come back 'cause she's a crazy-important character and is pretty fuckin' hot.

Does anybody have the two iTunes-exclusive shorts, "Here Piggy Piggy" and "The Case of the Missing Bike"?

I know the latter was boarded by Nick Edwards, but I still wanna check it out anyway.

I'll never get over how beautiful the background style is now!

... or how long it took the UG Crew to realize they were capable of achieving this beauty.

I mean, I can't exactly miss you if you're not gone yet. But I will when CN eventually dumps out the rest of the episodes.

This year's Halloween episode was amazing.

Yes. I just want cartoon network to run more shows on a daily basis. What the fuck is this teen titans go 24/7 bull shit.

Sucks that the show is ending right when it became better. The show is alot more self aware with it's weirdness and the jokes are actually really clever. I'm gonna miss it.

It has been some long waits between episodes ever since Uncle Grandpa Day but there's a new episode next week, and there's still a couple more before we get to the last season.

Why don't you like Nick Edwards's work on the show, user?

Honestly, I stopped paying attention to seasons long ago. Cartoon Network is fucking ridiculous when it comes to sorting all that out.

Hnnnnnnnghhh

>they couldn't get Lena Headey to reprise her role
This shouldn't be a problem. They could just as easily hire Grey Griffin or some other voice actress who can make a good British accent. I won't mind a slightly different voice as long as we get satisfying closure and more of this semen demon.

It's a shame the first season was so weak and threw people off, S2 onwards is pretty funny

Gumball is pretty alright. I think seasons 2-4 were it's peak though. Season 5 has been kind of mediocre so far.

>only one power cable

Also why does the headset have an antenna?

I agree. It's kinda making me a little weary about actually having a Season 7.

I wanna do her with my crowbar.

Yeah. I always hated how dull and boring the backgrounds on the show were; I'm glad Pete finally made the decision to step it up. The original pilot was enough proof that they were capable of making the show look super cartoony.

Is it true that the team behind UG abandoned their production Tumblr (unclegrandpadosramland.tumblr.com) because of the crazy backlash they got throughout those first ~40 episodes?