So on this day in Croatia and Hungary is celebrated one of most important battles against ottoman empire Battle of Siget

So on this day in Croatia and Hungary is celebrated one of most important battles against ottoman empire Battle of Siget
Its sad that we fought against them for so long, even lost 30% of our population and land to them just so Merkel would invite them to
Here is song about him
youtube.com/watch?v=NViBxp1W__w
And here is info if somone is
"the battle that saved civilization."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Szigetvár

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mohács
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Singapore
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Baptism_on_the_Savica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there was a topic last night about this.
but the battle and Zrinski himself are just magnificent. Zrinski dines with Odin in Valhalla. Such a brave self sacrifice must have been rewarded

Austria was in this too, under the Habsburg Monarchy. They would later become known as Austria, and not long after combine with Hungary to from Austria-Hungary.

Croatia was a part of the Habsburg Empire since 1527, when the Croatian parliament of all nobles, elected the Habsburgs as the royal family to the throne of Croatia. The Austrians unfortunately didn't participate in this battle. They were busy preparing Vienna for the upcomming siege, because the Turkish army that fought Zrinski at Siget was on it's way to Vienna. Zrinski held them back and bought time for the Austrians.

>Its sad that we fought against them for so long

Maybe your ancestors. But would you be willing to be "we" if it turns up that your ancestors just didn't fight, but also fucked each other in the ass afterwards to celebrate?
My point being, why take credit for what your countrymen did and call it "we". Are you a WE WUZ?

>My point being, why take credit for what your countrymen did and call it "we". Are you a WE WUZ?
Yeah fuck having culture or history, our ancestors were evil white CIS male colonialists.
I expected as much from that flag.

This battle is on the same scale as the 300 Spartans
Yes it we were under Habsburg rule but they didnt participate as said
luckly it didnt come to attack on Vienna after this battle
I am talking about all of europe deffending our culture against them just so today we would invite them

You of all should get my point, regardless of my flag. :^)

Then take credit for the culture you say you belong to and make it a culture clash. Not exclusively about "WE WUZ" like disjointed black people do.

you must be interesting person to hang with

Hang with anyone who's been involved in academia for a time; history particularly and you'll get mad as hell because they question everything.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

Remember when the Ottomans BTFO Hungary so fucking hard that the kingdom ceased to exist?
And the time after where they sent most of the population of the Balkans into slavery in the markets of Istanbul or stole their children to serve in the Janissaries?

Get REKT CHRISTFAGS.

>Its sad that we fought against them for so long, even lost 30% of our population and land to them just so Merkel would invite them to

We fought off the Mexicans at San Antonio, now they are 80% of the population. You won't get anywhere obsessing with history, buddy. People and empires don't remain the same.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mohács
i am not ashamed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Singapore
are you?

Based Horváth, second greatest ally

It's sad the Habsburgs ended our friendship. We were brothers for a thousand year

Fucking Orban is preffering Serbia...so sad

60% white discussing with 99.5%+ white countries.

Why do you think anyone here even cares about your opinion? We still cherish the days when we killed turks.

i am a turk I don't care about singapore :)

well in that case every your victory is Pyrrhic victory lucky your people dont worth shit so you built empire like that

The people love each other. When Hungarians meet Croats, it's always a very friendly atmosphere and the people really like each other.

>that one croat making threads every day on Sup Forums desperately trying to make his country relevant

Why do serbs think they're human beings?

T. Literal nobody

I can't comprehend how any filthy Muslim on this planet has any pride at all, you're dogs

that one of one milion serbs who comment on every croatian news portal

You're a nobody, the greatest achievement a serb can reach in his life is to migrate to Slovenia.

Kys you ape inbred

>slavs
>white

It's the official count system mane, I'd rather not call myself white either, considering american definition of white (north africa, arabs, etc.)

looks like 'murica hasn't bombed the middle east enough. 'Bama needs to send more drones.

Jesus was serb and Russians are one of serbian tribes
but its forbiden history cuz of vatican conspiracy agains serbs

One of the greatest battles in history

>Are you a WE WUZ?
Habib, this may be hard to imagine but in the Balkans, the memory of the turks is fresh enough they can't wash their ethnic nationalism out of them with Jewish propaganda so easily.

The fuck if I care about jewish tricks. Slovenia was a pagan country since always and paganism was a religion up until ww1 here until they finally rooted out all the "non-believers". Literally muslim tier.

Our greatest literary work of all time is criticism of christianity and how we failed to fight it.

Now go feel bad if you masturbate or w/e you serb ape

>I'd rather not call myself white either
Yeah I wouldn't call myself a nigger either, since my skin and civilization bonus is white

>Our greatest literary work of all time is criticism of christianity and how we failed to fight it.

what's the title of the book and is it avaliable in english or german?

Yes, it was translated to all major languages.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Baptism_on_the_Savica

>mongrels
>white

If you have ancestry from all over Europe then you are literally not even a human.

>You won't get anywhere obsessing with history, buddy
Good goy! Everyone is human, there is no race, ethnic pride and nationalism can lead to racism.

German title is Die Taufe an der Savica.

tnx. slovenian bro. i'll check that out. tell me, are there traces of germanic pagan beliefs iin slovenia, and are there names, places or anything that can be linked to the worship of Wotan, Freya or Baldr?

You should come for a visit. Huge part of Slovenia is over 60% germanic. Slovenian surnames are german, nearly everyone here speaks german etc. The only non germanic surnames are serb, bosnian migrants and surnames that were forcefully changed (in yugoslavia, it was the "slovenization" of germanic surnames, changing Prescheren to Prešeren and such).

Paganism is on the rise here again, by the way. Hell, my gfs last name is Wagner.

>a Slav fighting for the Christian God will go to the Germanic pagan afterlife

You're a joke, KYS and find out the truth.