He's right, you know

he's right, you know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KF8rMGJWnLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers are stupid.

Wow but its almost as if portraying him with big muscles is an easy way get the information that he is strong to the audience! hmm why would a story telling medium want to do that? Who knows, but thanks for the input mr tyson

Isn't this coming from the guy who was built as fuck when he was doing grad school?
It's nice to have muscles even if you don't need them.

He's right about basically everything, and not afraid to say it. That's why reddit absolutely hates the guy.

Well, Thor is a god. But he, like the Christian God, also does not exist.

Checkmate, Christians

Why do people still parrot this guy's opinons?

This is true. Most comic book fans are skinny weakling faggots too. If Thor was a skinny weak looking manlet the movie would probably make a lot more money. Also we'd have more male body positivity in Hollywood which is a great thing seeing as it's quite near non-existant at this point!

NDT = fakeass media plant see also: Warren Buffett

but Thor is not some lazy faggot laying all day, literally can't be scarwny

huh please nigger you got to explain which Thor mythology you are talking about.

n-nani??

He's not wrong, but I don't really understand what his point is. He's just stating something

What is the actual point of that sentence?

is Neil running down the list of anime cliche's?

Bingo

But don't let it keep you from debating capeshit suckers.

Why is he so smart?

>its another nig degrasse tyson acts autistic on twitter episode

he's not wrong but we already have a scrawny Henry Cavill as Superman

Well, Thor is not strong because he's a god. He is STRONGER, because he's a god. By definition, he is capable of superhuman feats - but that doesn't mean he'd be as strong as he is at his peak if he never moved a muscle in his life.

Think of it like this: men have more upper body strength than women, even your average couch potato can out-bench a pretty fit girl. Does that mean that lazy bastard can just fuck off and go back to the couch, because he is already stronger than a random girl?

That SOUNDS obvious but it's probably not even true

He's a fraud shill. An actor. An undercover agent. You're not fooling anyone.

the proper question is "why is he so dumb?"

Shill attempting to sell this bullshit.

>inability to detect sarcasm
you know what that means, user

>Tfw too intelligent

>how can wars be true if our eyes aren't true

In the fucking Norse mythology he's a jacked as fuck dude who likes to drink eat and fight

He isn't strong for mystical reasons though.

based black science guy

MIND = BLOWN

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

ANY OF Y'ALL SEE THE NEW RICK & MORTY??

Will he let us know how super serious 'global warming' is next? This genius is a national treasure.

Woah he's so right I've never thought about it in such simpler terms before Hitler just had a different way of looking at things the right way

Lol so true!
The next Marvel Thor should be a skelleton nu-male!

this but unironically. digits confirm

I can't believe how much I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!!!

Yes he is right...thats Why old comic Thor was a weak medic that need to use a staff to transform.

This will be another thread of everyone bitching for no reason?

Why would it matter when it happened, wouldn't everything after have happened later as well? I don't get it.

t. brainlet

He right but male actors are expected to get shredded to play almost every comicbook character while women just have to get a bit toned like Gal Gadot for WW.

That's what Oda does

Can't think of many wars that were fought over ideals and not shinies

Today, Spiderman: Homecoming beat BvS at the Domestic Box Office.
It's a good day to be a Marvel Friend, and, as every day, it's a bad one for DCcucks.

>NDT wants Thor to be a twink
really activates those almonds

Who's to say his strength isn't a proportional increase and that getting swole stills make him stronger than if he was scrawny? What if his supernatural resiliance and healing means he can't go through a day of superheroing without becoming absolutely saturated in microtraumas that rapidly heal and make him buff? What if he's even on a constant pump that never needs a rest period or causes permanent damage, like Deadpool's healing factor fighting back the cancer? Maybe Thor just likes the pussy it gets him. There's all kinds of bullshit rationalizations you could come up for the internal logic of superheroes. At the end of the day, it's not important. They drew Thor being buff because it's evocative of depictions of gods and they wanted you to know Thor is a big strong guy.

He's literally never been correct a single time in his entire life.

No one gives a fuck nerd

We're just making fun of this fake scientist.

there are more atoms in the human body than there are atoms in the universe

It's technically impossible to be wrong if you only state the obvious.
Hey, that could be a Neil Degrasse Tyson quote!

Theoretical sciences are so abstract and, well, theoretical that they are basically useless. I could pull some random theory out of my ass about black stars and it'd have no less validity than black science man. Don't feel like a brainlet because his ramblings don't make sense to you; they don't make sense to anyone. Scientists just stroke other scientists' cocks so that when they come up with their own made up bullshit, others will stroke theirs. And then a bunch of interns and junior scientists will do all of the practical, hard work involved in advancing science (which amounts to 0.05% or so of what goes on with the money of investors) and a senior scientist or meme scientist will waltz in and steal all the credit. Science as a field has been fucked since the turn of the 20th century.

>he doesn't know academia is corrupt by design

Maybe mystical shit is stored in muscle fiber. Ever think of that, Black Braniac?

nigger cant understand that thor is the goldilocks of the marvel universe.

wow, you totally nailed him, user. good job!

What if mystical strength is stored in mystical muscles? Checkmate, Neil.

Besides being a God, he's also asgardian. They look just like us earthlings but their bodies are much denser and stronger than us. Thor, for example, weighs 640 pounds and is at least 1000 years old.
t. Marvelfag

Except he would still want to look good so he would still work out and would still have muscles.

>time before big bang

He does know his stuff. Very impressive.

>His physical build doesn't matter so I'm here to argue about it

Well maybe he wants big muscles.

Then why does thor strike his anvil and we hear it as lightning

Well no because if he was skinny he would be at a disadvantage against other Asgardian's and other alien races. Skinny Thor would be strong on earth sure, but he doesn't live here.

He is brilliant. Never been a more intelligent man

I'm sorry

woah....

No he wouldn't.

Sounds like he's making a joke. Why can't retards here understand nuance?

This is actually a great point from Black McScientist

Sure but... I dunno m8, Ares looking like an old wuss in Wonder Woman seemed awkward still.

Booth did nothing wrong

he wasted so much time he was kicked out of his first university. he cried wolf but they told him to fuck off cause affirmative action wasnt a big thing back then.

Did Jaden Smith take over his Twitter account?

because they've spent their teens shitposting on Sup Forums.

This really is the last thing scrawny numales need to hear. They'll forget that they have no mystical powers and try to fight """""alt-righters""""" (AKA, any man who dares to be masculine) and the numales will get their shit pushed in.

This. Muscles are best as a deterrent against smarmy weeakbois. All you have to do is exist and they'll fume and rage about you as they cry into their pillows at night since they know their crush wants your dick.

>alt-righters
>masculine

Because they think it gives them a shallow appearance of intelligence.

Yes he would you absolute idiot
Unless he's fucking massless and therefore light

>side A believes the shinies belong to them
>side B believes the shinies belong to them

thisI FUCKING love Science.

youtube.com/watch?v=KF8rMGJWnLo

This would be more true for Superman
Supes should be well built but given he rarely gets a chance to come close to exerting himself he shouldn't be particularly muscular

I can't even tell if screenshots of his tweets are authentic anymore. What the fuck is he doing? Stick to physics and never talk to me or my wife's son again.

Still way more masculine than you

whatever you say, trannypede.

>Americans

I don't think I understand this one but I don't like it.

is that fucking real?

A scrawny man doesn't really evoke "god of thunder and lightning" now does it? You'd picture a god of something to resemble the nature of that very thing in some way.

damn... how come no one's ever thought of this before?

Galaxy Brain