twitter.com/AnonBabble

What makes it great?

Which one has the bigger dick?
Why do they both have blue shirts?

>God is not BUUUUURPPP real
>Good news everyone! God is not real!

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOOOOOOOUSE TONIGHT

What debate?
Everyone agree that professor is the better scientist...Make another thread with another challenge...like the scientist from Hungria force.

Rick is smarter, Farnsworth is more pleasant and has good openers.

>everyone
I don't agreee, and my opinion is the only one that matters desu. Who the fuck are you?

Rick created a portal gun, I don't recall the professor creating anything that comes close

Rick > Farnsworth. Just because Rick takes center stage better than the Professor, who takes more of a secondary role. Rick isn't just an old scientist, he's also a father and a grandpa, freedom fighter, etc. and he goes through a wider range of emotions and it gives him a more shaded personality.

Don't get me wrong though.
While Rick and Morty is an alright cartoon show, Futurama is significantly better. You're just comparing a primary to a secondary.

Farnsworth is basically Rick if he was twice as old

so both

I love both shows, always have

the box, THE BOX

The Professor created an alternate universe box. They are easily at the same calibur of achievement, Grandpa Rick is just a lot more active and ambitious compared to the Professor. I think Farnsworth is just much much older than Rick.

>Professor Farsnworth

Gather around everyone here is some generic technobabble to set up our daily adventure, careful of this alien race tho and take this... good news its a suppository

>Rick

is actually a complex and dynamic character with changing loyalties and is shown to out think and outwit other characters through out of the box non-linear solutions

hmmmmm gee I wonder

>is actually a complex and dynamic character
imagine actually thinking this haha

didn't he also create a device that moved the universe around the ship, rather than the ship around the universe?

Hmm, you might be right. It's been a while since i've seen Futurama after all. Love the professor either way

Both are deus ex machina that can do a lot of shit that makes no sense.

The planet express ship moves the universe around it, instead of the ship moving. Also his forward time machine.

In the last episode he made a time button that can go backwards so his time machine technology is not limited to the future anymore, he can got at any time he wants.

What are you talking about Farnsworth literally proved that God is real.

Finglonger nigger

the professor is so far ahead of rick in terms of power level, they're not even comparable

no matter who loses: Reddit wins

Sure Rick mastered space, but the professor mastered time itself; motherfucker has been to the end of time and the big bang.

have either proven their intelligence other than "I have invented this thing that would take a super genius to invent, therefor I am a genius"

ruh roh. b-but the chalkboard of equations!

Remember that Rick once had this exchange

>Miniverse Rick-quivalent: Aaaaaaah! Raah! I hope your God is as big a dick as you.
>Rick: My God's the biggest dick that's never existed. Why do you think I'm even here?

Rick feels that there is excessive proof that there is an uncaring, indifferent creator that intentionally never existed, and holds this as a grudge against God.

sounds like the philosophical inquires of an angry 12 year old. im assuming this is the main audience for the show

man, what a retarded read of that quote. I hope you didn't pull a mental hamstring.

no that would take smart writting, is far easier to turn them into plot devices

>The Professor created an alternate universe box.
Rick created an alternate universe and uses it to start his car. Farnsworth created one by accident and nearly destroyed his own universe
They were never really consistent with this, even if it did happen it didn't give the ship unlimited speed, i.e. they couldn't catch bender after they fired him out of the ship like a torpedo

I know you want to just pile on because hating has always been the key to the kool kids klub, but you should take into account two things

1. It's a cartoon show and just the fact that they go so far as to shade Rick in this way is interesting.
2. It's almost entirely written as one of Rick's major pitfalls. Morty disagrees with Rick and it makes things interesting.

Rick accidentally DID irreversibly destroy humanity at least once.

only earth though, not the entire universe

He invented death clock

Farnsworth is a distant descendent of Sneed.

correct answer: youtube.com/watch?v=OLufcndoXqk

rick literally prayed to god when he thought the universe was collapsing him outside of time. alsso wonder whatd happen if he used a portal gun while outside of time.

Literally the only philosophical position worse than atheistic nihilism is deistic nihilism

Iirc the Futurama team solved some real life equation to write into the show for the Professor. Professor has done real math, Rick just does magic.

Haha EBIN MEME my friend :D

I think it was the body swapping episode. Futurama actually employed a decend amount of actual nerd humor, more than any other TV show I can think of.

I think the general consensus is going to remain, Rick > Professor but Futurama >>>> Rick and Morty

it's rick because rick is living in the present time which makes his contributions and understanding of science far more superior than farnsworth because farns is in the future where things are already super advanced

Wow a lot of redditors here

He was trying literally anything to get out of that situation. Against any rational reasoning, he figured that even if there was the slightest chance that God existed and could save him, he would take it.

The Professor invented time travel, something that Rick has never been able to crack.

Rick is just a classic. He's jaded, but even the smartest man to have ever lived in the REAL world invoked Pascal's Wager on his deathbed. (John von Neumann)

Doc is the winner
He can manipulate time just by having his balls manipulated and moisturized

Professor had the time machine. And cloned himself

Character is only as smart as their God. Futurama has math PhD writing for them, Rick and Morty does not. Professor is smarter.

>rick's stupid portal gun
Oh yeah? And just how many doomsday devices has he to offer?

His ninth potion?