What do you guys think?

This guy did a video on how BBT promotes misogyny to nerds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3-hOigoxHs
youtu.be/amnqv9GIbhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=X3-hOigoxHs

It seems to have gone viral

That's the guy behind feminist frequency.

"Everything is sexist, everything is problematic and you have to point it all out."

whats the veredict?

>CREDITS
>Writer/Producer: Jonathan McIntosh
>Motion Graphics: Jonathan McIntosh
I'm not watching that shit.

It is Sup Forums's chance to see BBT end. Maybe Sheldon too.

Jesus. That pathetic SJW.... Unbearable.

>misogyny

Whenever someone uses this word, you know their opinion is worthless and not worth considering.

>acts of rape
>they literally have consensual sex
The fuck is this guy talking about?

The funny thing is, is that he's 100% right. Nothing he says in the video is blown out of proportion and is backed up with evidence. He shows multiple quotes with every statement. Sup Forums fucking hates BBT, they're just sensitive little boys so when feminism is mentioned they let their autism show. Pathetic, really.

Are you all 15 year olds? Have you ever talked to a women before?

He still with what's her face?

>Penny it is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

>This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence. Hence Rousseau said, Les femmes, en général, n’aiment aucun art, ne se connoissent à aucun et n’ont aucun génie (Lettre à d’Alembert, note xx.). Every one who can see through a sham must have found this to be the case. One need only watch the way they behave at a concert, the opera, or the play; the childish simplicity, for instance, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces. If it is true that the Greeks forbade women to go to the play, they acted in a right way; for they would at any rate be able to hear something. In our day it would be more appropriate to substitute taceat mulier in theatro for taceat mulier in ecclesia; and this might perhaps be put up in big letters on the curtain.

>BAZINGA

>Hating feminists = hating all women
The posts you were replying to were pretty tame too

>"adorkable"

@87947143
There's nothing tame about the term "SJW"

But 99% of the time people associate with feminism to be hate with women. Just look all over Sup Forums and see how people generalise the traits of women, looks, personality and motives. desu, anyone who flat out rejects feminism is someone to avoid and it probably an idiot. Not to say that there aren't aspects of it that are ridiculous and sometimes just flat out wrong. But the guys here will NEVER accept any form of feminism in the modern day.

I actually drafted a post of not insignificant length about what he gets wrong.

The biggest points were that he cherry picks examples to push a narrative that isn't true. He treats Revenge of the Nerds like it was some hugely successful classic 80s movie instead of an R-rated cult comedy. He tries to force BttF into this narrative by fixating on Crispin Glover's character being a perv, but the fact is that Marty tells him not to be a creepy perv and that to get the girl he should talk to her and be less creepy. This doesn't fit with the narrative of 'Hollywood is okay with acts of casual misogyny/sexual harassment' that the video is trying to promote but he includes it anyway because a universally loved children's film being misogynist is more compelling to his argument than the aforementioned moderately successful R-rated comedy that was supposed to be crude and offensive.

He juxtaposes Howard in early seasons (when he was a legitimate creep and characters treated him as such) with him after married life and tries to suggest that the two situations are equal in scope of misogyny. Interesting how the best example he can find is "I don't want to help you clean the apartment, I'm playing vidya", a joke that doesn't care about the gender of the other person. It would work just as well with a roomate who was male asking him to clean up after a party or whatever.

He also suggests that the protagonists here are meant to be viewed as role models or people who are somehow commendable for their actions. Literally the whole point of the show is '4 socially inept nerds get into situations where being huge nerds is awkward. hilarity ensues'. The audience is never supposed to view any of the main characters as good, healthy, or well adjusted people. You can make the argument for Leonard since he's the protagonist viewers are supposed to project onto, but in truth, people like Leonard don't watch TBBT because it's all entry level shitty references.

I never said that disagreeing with points in these types of videos are wrong. He definitely has some great points but some that aren't as strong. I've never seen the BBT and never plan to. I'm just saying that a lot of the time people immediately jump to the conclusion that the person presenting these types of videos are idiots, cucks and deserving of hate mail.

That actually what Feminists call themselves a lot of the time

Don't expect real discussions on Sup Forums, I wouldn't have replied to the post if it was a better joke

Why should they? What makes dames so special?

Fuck em, just like everybody else

>feminists going after big bang theory

I'm okay with this.

>I'm just saying that a lot of the time people immediately jump to the conclusion that the person presenting these types of videos are idiots

More often than not, they are.

>presenting these types of videos are idiots, cucks and deserving of hate mail.

Because they are trivial whining about nothing. I don't see any of these people trying to end the suffering of truly oppressed women, just incoherent babbling of buzzwords, from people who have the most comfortable and unshackled lives on the entire planet.

youtu.be/amnqv9GIbhY

he's an SJW

Posted this in the previous thread, but here we go again:

>Nice guys are shitty people
For once, I agree with the nu-male. Though his absence of self awareness is disgusting.

Well put. Had the same thoughts but didn't want to make the effort to write llike you did.

t. Jonathan McIntosh

Idiot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>not falling for marxist propaganda is being underage and lonely
Johnny, pliz.

Not an argument

>see how people generalise the traits of women, looks, personality and motives. desu, anyone who flat out rejects feminism is someone to avoid and it probably an idiot. Not to say that there aren't aspects of it that are ridiculous and sometimes just flat out wrong.

It's entirely wrong. The baseline document that created Feminism was the Declaration of Sentiments in 1848.

The final paragraph of the introduction is the first time Patriarchy theory was introduced to the world.

>The history of mankind is a history of repeated injuries and usurpation on the part of man toward woman, having in direct object the establishment of an absolute tyranny over her. To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world.

Feminism was founded on bullshit.

WEll whatever gets this garbage off tv quicker is ok in my books.

Get a hold of yourself and stop taking fucking Sup Forums so seriously.