Will it make any sense to me if I skip the first 2 seasons and start with the 3rd?

Will it make any sense to me if I skip the first 2 seasons and start with the 3rd?

It doesn't really matter but watch the first 2 faggot.

There's no reason to watch 3 if you don't care about the pre established characters

Don't cheat yourself, watch the first season and the first 10 episodes of the second season. Also the final episode of the second season and Fire Walk With Me are directly related to the plot of the 3rd season so if your main concern is to understand the plot you really can't skip them.

It won't make sense either way, but the 3rd season is much more enjoyable if you've seen the original (and the movie) because you'll know who the characters are and understand the references to the past stuff.

Patrician viewing order:
Fire Walk With Me
Season 3
Season 2
Dune (1984)

every character in Twin Peaks is one-dimensional shit though

first 1.5 seasons (+last 2 episodes) >>>> FWWM >>>>> season 2 filler >>>>> shit >>>>>literally shit >>>>> season 3

I don't know if I want to commit that much time to it. That's nearly two straight days worth of viewing my guy.

No, the correct viewing order is to watch the first two seasons backwards with Basque subtitles on while checking your phone every 15 minutes.

lol

I actually went through first 2 seasons, but I kinda regret the 2nd half of season 2. It really turned to shit and was painful to watch.

that's the preferred viewing according to Lynch
if you watch the first two seasons, it becomes a lot more difficult to understand the 3rd

Sure. If you are in a rush just watch 1,2,8,,16,17,18 of S3

Honestly, you won't really miss that much if you skip season 2 and just watch the movie (not because it's bad, just because the new season doesn't reference it as much).

>Will the third season of a narrative-based television series make sense if I skip the first two?

Take a good fucking guess, faggot

I bet you wanna skip the movie too, you insufferable attention-seeking queer

If you are in a rush just watch a highlights video on youtube while checking your phone. Then you can tell everyone how much you like Twin Peaks while only wasting 15 minutes of your time!

bro I literally just had a "summer of twin peaks" where i just watched all the original series, FWWM, and the new series. Overall time spent as well as anything else. I now keep a dream journal.

It was for the soap opera comfy fans like myself.

I hope you also read the Secret History of Twin Peaks, shit for brains

I'm sure someone could just green text the entire series for you so you won't even have to watch youtube.

I started watching the show with the third season, that's how I got into it. I already understood most of what was going on, because I had read the plot synopsis for the first 2 seasons years ago. But I realize I should've never done that and just watched from the beginning.

Watch from 1-3.