Haha

haha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G3wLQz-LgrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idk why mods deleted that last thread.

I guess XKCD and assigned male are protected.

Mods deleted a lot of decent threads.
not sure why.

I'll tell you why: The janitors of this board are awful. Just awful. They get butthurt and delete threads that aren't breaking the rules but have posters in them saying things that hurt their feelies or they disagree with.

Want to prove me wrong? Post an assigned male thread, even PRAISING the comic, and just wait for your ban. If it doesn't come, I'll admit I'm wrong.

Sup Forums mods and janitors are also some of the only ones who take the "don't criticize staff" rule as gospel and nuke people for it too. On Sup Forums you can make threads having meta discussions about staff involvement whereas trying that shit on here gets you banned.

It's better than no moderation like Sup Forums.

Also saying anything bad about our most gracious and excellent mods is a bannable offense. We post here for their enjoyment and you should just get used to that. You will come to understand that is a good thing.

XKCD hate thread?

>better than no moderation like Sup Forums

I'd rather have lax moderation than mods pushing agendas and being biased.

We have threads about tv shows that aren't Sup Forums related on here that make it to bump limit while making assigned male threads or criticizing certain shows will get you banned.

You just had to do it, didn't you?

I first learned about XKCD when I was a physics freshman. It was my favorite webcomic for obvious reasons.

I think it was a lot of people's favourite comic when they were smug teenagers

Nothing you say can convince me of being anything like Sup Forums is good. Sup Forums is the second worst board, and they only got bumped up a notch because of Trump ruining Sup Forums.

t. butthurt chemistry major

Mods are fags.

Really jingled my jangles...

Reminder that this asshole nerd retard makes good money off of this trite garbage.

I'd rather have some anarchy.

Don't get me wrong, Sup Forums is a shithole, but Sup Forums's moderation still pisses me off.

And then they discovered reddit

Someone post the spinning one.

>mfw too dumb to understand XKCD so I just insult it to try and fit in with Sup Forums

How soon is his inevitable trump satire coming up?

That one's less smug and more kinda sad

Yes, Sup Forums's moderation is relatively draconian to be sure. And I'm certainly not saying that is a bad thing, as that would be bannable. Nope, I love Sup Forums's moderation. Yep. Vengeful and capricious Mods, that's what we all want.

This level of redditry and smugness should be considered illegal.

Did you know a few years ago we discovered a new species of whale? Fucking crazy that we don't know more about the sea.

>Post an assigned male thread, even PRAISING the comic, and just wait for your ban.
I'm not seeing the problem.

Every board has at least one thing wrong with it
Sup Forums - moderation
Sup Forums - memes
Sup Forums - trump
Sup Forums - waifu posting
etc

I want to beat this stupid smug faggot into a coma.

t. Too-intelligent-for-you-dumb-atheists teenager

>smug
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

What the fuck is wrong with this dude?

I can't post this anymore without fear of a ban.

Nice try Randall. Megan is gone and she's never coming back.

/his/ and /sci/?

It's going to be some asspained thing about the electoral college, which the current leftist angle of attack

Probably some barely veiled comparison between the election and like, a science fair or something with some obvious asshole winning due to electoral votes

>vengeful and capricious

More like fat and fedora-tipping

Well, I hope you're trolling. I'm gonna hide this thread now.

Perhaps they are wondering why a mod would delete a post before banning the poster.

No we didn't.
We reclassified a bunch of whales we already knew about as a new species.

I hate this Sup Forums meme about "how we know more about the entire universe than a single square foot at the bottom of the ocean"

More like self-righteousness.

/lit/ - philosophy

>It's going to be some asspained thing about the electoral college
Don't worry, I got you covered
youtube.com/watch?v=G3wLQz-LgrM

I see nothing smug about not enjoying beer. Explain it to me. My only conclusion at this poitn is that you don't know what smug means.

/his/- kangz memes and turks

I love the historical banter, but tripfags RP as turks on there and derail threads with kangposting.

No, a new species washed up on the shore of Australia or some shit.

Also Sup Forums has nothing to do with it.

>see the title
>assume it's CGP Grey
>yep

He's like that "smart" guy in his circle of friends that somehow hasn't learned that he really just looks like an ass when he tries to continue that role online

Yeah, Africa threads on /his/ should be avoided. It's nothing but Sup Forums wannabes and Diamond posters.

What about /sci/ though? I haven't been a regular there for awhile but last time I checked they were fine.

Only thing for me is the constant bashing of social sciences that goes on there.

Waifu posting is in everyboard. It's actually a lot worse on Sup Forums than it is on Sup Forums.

Swing states and therefore the EC are objectively shit. You can't defend swing states.

It's not that. It's the way he goes about it, denouncing anyone who DOES enjoy as being sheeple. It's pretentious af, my nigga.

>implying that finding something annoying is feeling superior to it

Yep, fits the bill of the average high and mighty internet user, who thinks finding a way to be condescending to someone, makes them above it all.

Now I've only ever had wine, but isn't that the point of beer? That it might take like piss, but it eventually tastes better after enough, right?

>the constant bashing of social sciences
No, I want an example of what is BAD about /sci/.

Mostly trolls, I guess. Like asking stupid questions

>if one star was 1000°C and another was -1000°C and they both collided what would happen?

*replace someone with everyone

>DONALD TRUMP

>Option 1: Molests women
>Option 2: Picks up a collection of small kittens

The smuggery is the assumption that everyone is a fraud except him. The other guy even tells him not to drink it if he doesn't like it but it's more important for him to pretend his clever observation is true than to acknowledge it just collapsed.

That's what I'm talking about

A whale washed up. Biologists examined it and discovered that it's penis or whatever was 0.5'' shorter than the species that the thought it was.
So the beached whale and ones like it are reclassified from the previous species that they once belonged to the new one defined by it's smaller cock

99% of new species are just reclassification of new and old specimens.
Hell, "species" isn't even a useful word
A "species" as a category doesn't exist in nature.

It prevents mob rule ya drongo.

We're the united STATES, not PEOPLE.

I think you are approaching it ll wong. It's self deprecating humor. That's why the person who does enjoy beer in the strip sounds so reasonable.

You been to r/the_donald? It's basically Sup Forums after snorting a few lines of coke laced with cheetos.

That you learn to like it?
Yeah?
It's the same with any "adult" thing, including wine.

You're not born liking whiskey or beer or anything else you grow to like

At least they admit to being an over the top circlejerk.

Look let's face facts that this was Hillarys election to lose and she did that by ignoring the largest voting demographic in the country. That level of incompetence is inexcusable

Because you posted the inferior version.
>Finishing this dinner. With no leftovers!

>wanting one person, one vote

Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that. I don't care if you think Hillary was more popular, she is an objectively horrible person, and I am glad that she's not going to be president, because I don't want to get drafted, and freeze/bleed out somewhere in Siberia.

>he thinks it's a black-and-white issue
What is evenly distributing the electoral votes based on popular vote within the state. Seriously, that's the one thing the pseudo-intellectual never thinks of as a solution, and it's the original way the college was supposed to work before states enacted winner-takes-all laws since the constitution doesn't lay out guidelines for how the electoral vote is distributed within states, leaving it up to states.

>/sci/

Off the top of my head, Flat Earth threads, "post your major" threads, "post your IQ" threads, "am I smart enough for X subject" threads, global warming denial threads.

And yet, if you happen to be a long term reader, you're gonna side with Randall on the issue

Sorry about that user.

I don't think you have put any thought into the matter. It doesn't prevent mob rule in the slightest. """Mob rule""" when there is a bill of rights is just another word for democracy. There is no educated invidual in the EC stepping in to overturn democratic rulings because the uneducated rabble elected the wrong person. The EC is a ridiculous system that simply lowers the resolution of the will of the people.

>r/the_donald
Those shitters are half the reason Sup Forums is the shithole it is now.

See

Randall's protagonists are usually the ones that "one up" or "out wit" the other stick figures
The reasonable one who likes beer isn't being clever where as the other one has made it so whatever response the beer drinker has, the clever ass confirms his theory.

The Electoral College is there so that the president is not determined by who is the most popular among the people but by who is the most popular among the states.

Yeah, its an acquired taste , not to sound as pretentious as the comic

Wrong way

/po/ created the_donald
And it got filled in by redditors who got swept up in the high energy

The point i that it is hard as fuck to study whales and other large marine animals to the same degree we study large terrestrial animals. There is still a lot we don't understand about the sea. No one is claiming we missed and entire aquatic phyla.

The fact there is still a lot to learn about the sea. A single mission to the bottom of the sea can lead to the discovery of dozens of new species.

He's wrong though. The "Average" intelligence in the US is not the same as the "Average" intelligence of the world population.

>unironically sourcing an XKDC comic as a rebuttal

Why do you think people like Sherlock more than John?

>implying war in Russia
Putin would have to be literally retarded to give the US military an excuse to engage in good old-fashioned conventional warfare again.

Did they make the_donald out of paper?

Except you are wrong because of the existence of swing states. Swing states are inexcusable. You literally cannot defend them.

The EC is there to prevent thoughts of secession and it is failing horribly because it is a horrible system.

Oh please, I've seen threads on Sup Forums with these shitters being open about going on reddit, especially in the neo-chanology threads like PizzaGate. Fuck off with this "lepic redpill coloni Xd."

Geez, you guys can't even take a joke. I WAS being ironic

No, but Hillary sure as seemingly wanted to

It's a perfect time for a good old fashioned war
America's antagonistic energies are focused inwards to their own leaders.
And well that just won't do, now will it?

So... How soon is this thread gonna get pruned?

>when you nut and are painfully reminded that no matter how hard you try to force your identity on others it doesn't change the fact you have a penis

Sup Forums operates on a level of irony that is unmatched on Sup Forums (save for possibly Sup Forums)

People saying they go on reddit is just bait.
The flags were probably Australian or a fucking leaf.

>You literally cannot defend them

Sure I can, they're there to balance out the powerhouses of states such as Cali and Texas that always go towards one party and harbor a lot of electoral votes.

The EC prevents areas without the highest population density from being ignored. This is most of the country.

Have you really not seen that map showing the couple handfuls of districts that contain half the US population? That pic is everywhere since anti-EC bawling began.

Someone post it.

>he actually thinks the electoral college, as it should be, is the winner-takes-all system you see in most states today
>he uses this ignorance as the basis for a black-and-white argument
Pseudo-intellectualism breeds stupidity, friend. I hope you know that.

SJWs really need to put asterisks next to words like "safe" to indicate it's one of the words they've polluted with a self-serving new definition.

It's a joke about Randall not fitting in with normies despite making an effort. There is nothing smug about it. Feeling apart from normies doesn't equate to being smug, and certainly not in that strip. You people are manufacturing a problem where there is none, with all due respect.

If anything XKCD points out how """smart people""" are unduly smug. The sheeple strip comes to mind.

goode