Kodi

Where do you guys stream all your shows/movies from? I use this app but it doesn't always have the best quality bootlegs for new releases. Is there anything that people use to watch movies just released besides torrents?

I tried Kodi but it fell short for me maybe I need better net I just use Solarmovies

usenet + sonarr + couchpotato + plex

Made this awhile back. The upgrades for Kodi are listed

>usenet

Plex > Kodi

exodus is dead, covenant is the new hot shit

That's what I've heard but I'm still getting a ton of mileage out of SALTS/Exodus + RealDebrid

>2017
>not getting 4k blu-ray rips over a gigabit/s encrypted connection

Awesome. Thanks for this.

This is what I heard as well. Still using Exodus because it still works. Will check out salts and realdebrid though.

It's funny how normies flock to this piracy method and its actually way more complicated then torrents

>2017
>paying

Last time I used a torrent site like bittorrent or bearshare it seemed like it took forever to download. Not sure how that works now though. Seems easier to just stream although thats my humble op

Don't get me wrong, 99% of the time I torrent my media. Kodi is beneficial when I'm browsing shit to watch or have a show I want to try on a whim without committing to dl'ing 12-26 episodes

>set torrent to download in sequential order
>immediately start watching
Why would I use kodi when I can stream from regular torrents?

>being so poor that you can't afford $5/mo to access the nexus of content that streamfags and torrentfags eventually get their poverty handouts from

it's way less risky at least. Knew people that were torrenting and getting DMCA notices all the time (inb4 private tracker shit) and then they switched to kodi and never got another letter again. SWIM tells me the quality is crappier but it's worth it to not have your ISP bombarding you with emails (inb4 VPN)

Where? Take my $5

>vpn

Bearshare isn't torrents. Most of these plugins use bittorrent. You're uploading the free videos to other normies when you watch

>((()))

Go Google kodi and legal notices

>missing the point

Admittedly I don't know much about torrents. How safe is it to use bittorrent and how easy is it to download viruses on my system? Like I said its been a while. Also, my main reason for trying it would be to get good quality new releases. How common is that off bittorrent?

Just Google for a Usenet provider you like. I'm not going to advertise one or spell it out on Sup Forums. A majority of them give you unlimited monthly downloads as long as you use NNTP. It's a bit more involved to set up automatic downloads and requires some basic Linux knowledge, but it's comfy to just say "hey I want this movie" and have it appear on Plex 10 minutes later.

These are mostly the same except the few that actually steam from Chinese servers. Torrents could always stream while downloading it just wasn't done much.

I get your point, it's that your mom won't let you use her credit card.

Cool beans. Thanks for the info.

>BTN + PTP + sonarr
I haven't gotten around to setting up plex because I'm a lazy piece of shit

You can use popcorntime to stream torrents

it varies by state and ISP, I've been using torrents and Kodi for years and only received one email when I downloaded The Revenant from kickass

Any good apps for phone viewing?

>All these faggots that think Kodi is a piracy app.
It's not that I don't pirate, but you people are a fucking cancer for conflating Kodi with the 3rd party piracy plugins that get bundled with it by shady ebay sellers.

I've been torrenting for a decade and also only got one ISP notice. as long as you don't download new stuff on public trackers you're fine. Thats what I'm trying to explain to people most of these plugins are using public swarms so its not any better than regular torrents