Anyone remember Grossology?

It was a dumb, cheesy science show but had some really fun character designs!

Yeah, I remember Grossology. Not a bad show, interesting villains. I had a crush on the sister as a kid.

>remembers Grossology's existence
lol. Yeah that was a fun little cartoon. 2 seasons wasn't enough, but I can understand them running out of g-rated gross stuff.

It was

weird and not in a good way the show was gross so lets just say it lead to alot of gross fetish art

Me too, such fun personality too! Though I do find it weird that she was always the one getting crap and other shit all over...

Also did not help that it aired on Discovery as opposed to Cartoon Network or Nick.

No, they got everyone else just as often. I guess "you're picking on the girl!" just sticks out for some people.

>interesting villains

Yes sir. pic related.

I guess so, but still does not change the fact they made her oddly fetish fuel lol

I remember when they have Muffy from Arthur on the show. Weirdly enough, the actress who did Abby went on to Arthur as well.

That guy is hot, any shirtless?

Are you a straight woman or a faggot?

>grossology
I remember my neighbors having the computer game in the late 90's

i remember the books they were based on, i saw a few episodes of the show, it wasnt a bad adaptaion

No comment , I just want shirtless Ty.

>Try to create a new fertilizer to help plat grows faster, end up with a rotten touch
>His mind starts to literally roots away
>The girl she loves give up on him at his last story
>crushed by rotting trees and imply to suvirve, but deformed
This guy got the real bad ending

I barely remembre this show, so holy shit did all that really happened like the guy slowly rot away?

Yep and it was pretty fucked.

kinda

For some reason this show and Kid Rot in particular get lodged inside of my head every once in a while.
It's weird, especially since I only ever gave Grossology a passive watch here and there.

I DO remember this... Kinda...

Idunno, seeing OP's picture is like trying to remember a dream or something, like it looks familiar, but at the same time it doesn't.

Was this animation team responsible for anything else?

>He will never rot my dick off and rot me from the inside with his
What's the point of living?

It's Nelvana. I'm pretty sure they have the same character designer for Detentionaire too.

It was on the main free channel in my country so I used to watch it a lot. Okay to watch, they did a lot of things right.
Thank you for reminding me about it, OP

I don't think there was a single person solely responsible for the character designs of either show.
An early version of Grossology looked liked this.
I suspect Creepy Crawly here eventually became Creepie Creecher from Growing Up Creepie.