Wasn't the trailer supposed to come out today?

Wasn't the trailer supposed to come out today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hLOiZNIVpYc
scontent-arn2-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/21904474_328274100911539_7128569482749935616_n.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=KBjy5QN42eo
youtube.com/watch?v=8ndhidEmUbI
youtube.com/watch?v=oWXq7mKcx5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She does not have the boobs for that character, what were they thinking

they should just cancel the film, is that even possible?

what an uggo

Maybe if the director gets accused of pedophilia or something

It's coming out in a few hours.

I feel like she's missing something... but what?

haahhahaaha

she's nu-Lara, from reboot, not classic Lara

>left
eww

comes out at 12:50.

Why the fuck are they releasing a trailer that late?

it was actually released today by one of the actors on Instagram (Daniel Wu) but then quickly deleted. I guess he posted it before he was supposed to.

I watched it before it was deleted.

looks like a solid mix between the old games and new... and honestly Im just excited for a fun adventure movie.

also already looks 100x better than those unwatchable Jolie ones

>Why the fuck are they releasing a trailer that late?

IGN (games and movie website) wanted exclusive live reveal for their show. They operate in SanFran so it will be 9 pm over there.

Alicia Vikander will be there as well, you can watch it on YT.

Why does any movie release a trailer very close to launch?
The movies that come to mind paint a pretty clear picture.

>some idiot thought his edit looked good.

Head and neck are too small on the right. Even though the left looks weird, it's still anatomically correct.

Walton Goggins is in this movie. So I'll watch it.

Why do they photoshop movie posters to absurd levels?

The best thing about the new Tomb Raider games is that Lara got rekt but kept getting back up. If this Lara is only there to look STRONK and be a Mary Sue, then this movie will be shit.

>Been a tombraider fan all my life
>See what they've done with TR2013, then ROTR
>Now this

i cant even be sad or mad anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=hLOiZNIVpYc

I wonder how they will handle these scenes in the movie.

>climbing axe
Wait that's an adaptation of the new games ?

Yep, specifically Tomb Raider 2013.

In the new Tomb Raider games Lara brutally murders people with that climbing axe. She's insanely efficient with it.

What's the point ? Also the plot of the 2013 game was boring as hell
>ancient japanese ghost creates storms on an island

>Lara brutally murders people with that climbing axe. She's insanely efficient with it.

Lara attended the Nathan Drake school for Sociopaths. The only difference is that Drake usually chuckles as he does it.

remember tr1 deaths

those were spooky too

Don't know, I expect them to make some changes though. I don't think it will be a 1:1 adaption.

Going by these two pictures, the tits size looks the same. Why are you all complaining again?

you can't call yourself true gamer, if haven't tried to kill Lara or drown/burn sims
whats Your favourite Lara (old games and new too) deaths? My number one is standing on Midas hand.

It's a bad pose if the left is how she looks.

The right is too shortened and they shrunk her head down too much.

>that giant skinless monstrosity at the end of OG TR1 and the mutated harpy bitch rival
Good thing I saved all that Uzi ammo

Probably the impalement through the throat while going down river on TR '13. It was so uncharacteristically out of place and brutal.

here it is in shitty instagram aspect ratio scontent-arn2-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/21904474_328274100911539_7128569482749935616_n.mp4

looks cheap/Paul WS Anderson-ish

Yeah, the original saga had some interesting and weird concepts, and a great atmosphere
The Angelina Jolie movies at least tried to recapture that a little, but if this is gonna be like the reboots (which aren't bad games, they're just very generic and have nothing much to do with Tomb Raider) it doesn't seem interesting at all.
At least try to do your own thing if you're gonna make a Tomb Raider movie

>1 minute
how long was the teaser of the teaser, 5 seconds?

Nice, Walton.
Bad, no bikini

>but if this is gonna be like the reboots (which aren't bad games, they're just very generic and have nothing much to do with Tomb Raider) it doesn't seem interesting at all.

Sure, I agree to an extent. But at least they kept the otherworldly/supernatural elements in the games. Hopefully that translates into the movie.

Hated that Uncharted 4 just abandoned that.

That's not the full trailer right?

U4 was a horrible game btw. They kept trying to go for that realism and realistic places everytime, but whenever a shooting gallery needed to happen so you can actually feel like you're playing a game, all of a sudden you are in the most gamey place possible

Wednesday

I found it much easier overall than previous Uncharted games. The shooting wasn't as difficult.

IT -IS- WEDNESDAY

yeah it was, it was so easy that there was no point to it. The platform sections were used as a way to disguise cutscenes and story exposition, so the whole game you just pressed forward and x just to get the jumping section over with, shooting gallery that was easy as shit and a set piece that looked cool. I should have just watched a condensed version on youtube instead of playing it, it wasn't fun

youtube.com/watch?v=KBjy5QN42eo

Alright lads, here we go.

nice

Let me know when I can just watch the trailer.

I literally posted the link, it will start playing there in 3 minutes.

its literally in 2 mins

I meant without watching the live stream and I assume they'll stall and have them talk. I guess I'll watch it.

alicia is a QT

That shirt isn't flattering.

what the fuck they jewed us the absolute madmen

welp, I guess you're right. they're literally talking for 10 minutes.

yea she is.

no it isn't.

everything she wore in the Man from UNCLE was top tier, too bad she didn't learn from the experience

I think her chest is so small it's concave.

TERRI IS THICK

should be like a strip interview where for each question she answers she has to take off an item of clothing mmm

Wait.

Alicia is a little brown girl?

yeah

>Her ancestry is Swedish and one quarter Finnish.

>Alicia is a little brown girl?

Yea, pretty much a modern londoner.

Yep, that's why she's marrying Fassbender.

>3,261 watching now

I was about to say that explains why Fassbender is up in there. The main has a type.

is that big

>Wade Watts Can they just lose the tops already?? Jeez!!

youtube.com/watch?v=8ndhidEmUbI
youtube.com/watch?v=oWXq7mKcx5s

Just in case you want to skip the boring interview.

>Now I've really became the Tomb Raider

really IGN?

literally an horse

what the hell if this Black Betty ripoff theme song, now I need to watch Kung Pow again

>if you're listening to this, I must be dead

She's too plain looking. Lara Croft should be much prettier.

>that stupid english fat fuck is in this movie

why?! he fucking ruins everything, he's not funny!

>those lines

>whitest little girl as young lara

nigga wut

they can'tt have a very attractive girl as the star, roasties are easily triggered

Fuck she is ugly. Why are jews pushing her?

Her body/tits don't even bother me, but her face just doesn't match Lara Croft.

this, actually looked fun.

When are we getting a full body shot of Vikander with braid and dual pistols?

the only thing that bothers me is that she's just so tiny

It seemed to be adapting the 2013 game very closely. Everything in the trailer is in the game.

>Summerfags with no art education and sense of proportions

sexy pits! sexy back muscles!

I am an artist and do well for myself. The guy who made the edit doesn't understand anatomy and proportion, apparently neither do you.

Is the dawn of vidyakino finally here lads?

She does not have anything but a pretty face. Lara's supposed to have boobs, hips and asscheeks. That actress has the terrible body of a young boy.

if it's as bad as Assassin's Creed, maybe not

lol drawn on cleavage

>I am an artist
in words and not in deeds, kid

in the second game, it's even cooler to see how more unhinge she got like a trained murderous taking down group of secret organization.

That came and went with the first Lara Croft movie. WOW, Assasin's creed and other shit movies have proven that games make horrible flicks.

>That actress has the terrible body of a young boy.

1. You're gay
2. She looks spot on for 2013 reboot Lara which the movie is super obviously directly based on

So, you're doubling down on your retardation. ok.

It's blatantly wrong, and I do work as an artist for a living in a studio.

It seems you're the one here not making it.

She's so fucking ugly holy shit. She must give the best head in the world or something.