Does he deserve redemption?

Does he deserve redemption?

How does a person deserve redemption?

He needs to earn his redemption

Not after Sarah Lynn.

It depends. Does Bojack want to be a good person? Or does he just want to be seen as a good person?

Do any of us?

The guy's been given so many chances at redemption that any normal, redeemable person wouldn't have ever arrived at his position. I'm waiting for him to eventually end it all. I know it's coming, it's just a matter of when.

I think he actually wants to be good but feels like he doesn't deserve it. Then he acts like a total dickwad, which confirms to himself that he's unworthy of happiness.

Nah, that's too obvious, I think the writers are better than that.

Wouldn't be surprised if he had to leave LA and more importantly, the Hollywoo lifestyle to change though.

I'm really hoping that the horse girl at the end of season 3 actually has relevance to the next season, and isn't immediately cast aside like Jill Pill.

The very concept of redemption makes it a really difficult thing to "deserve".

Nobody deserves redemption.

That's why it's a gift when they receive it.

Honestly no, but I would like to see it

The show enjoys doing fake-outs like the blackmail in S1 but I feel like her with the underwater seahorse is too much to just throw away.

Everyone does.

>Everyone is terrible and nobody gets better.
Why is this good again?

He deserves underage deer pussy

Deserves got nothing to do with it.

Bojack was by far less in the wrong here. Penny was constantly pushing herself onto him and when they see again Penny acts like it was fucking Bojack initiating this shit.

Lynn was an addict and was literally just waiting for someone to ask her to take some drugs. It could've been literally anyone. But as usual, it's pushed on Bojack.

Nobody deserves anything. Things either happen or they don't.

No. The things he did to his inner circle in the 2nd half of Season 3 were fucking vile.

That's a good question.

>Bojack was by far less in the wrong here. Penny was constantly pushing herself onto him and when they see again Penny acts like it was fucking Bojack initiating this shit.

There's some storytelling issues because we were never shown what happened in between, but we can assume Bojack gave up and agreed to let her in and on his bed. So when they later try to rag on him for "what he did" we don't have 100% true fact to back it up since it was left to our interpretation.

But see, first things first, Bojack should have never been in that situation to begin with. He's over 50. He was once again acting as if life was his stupid family sitcom, pulling that stunt.
And not only he fraternized with her on (fake) equal terms, then he got her and her friends dead drunk.
The way that night ended was just the cherry on top of an adult behaving incorrectly.

How pretentious.

I dunno about deserve. If he really works at becoming a better person and makes a lot of hard decisions he could get genuinely better, but there's still a few characters who'll never forgive him (with good reason)