Daily reminder that Britain is leaving the EU and cucktinental europoors are assblasted about it

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/09/06/ubs-warns-1500-jobs-could-vanish-from-london-after-brexit/
ibtimes.co.uk/uk-manufacturing-output-suffers-unexpected-decline-after-brexit-vote-1580062
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys faggot

Nexit when?

Yes? I don't think anyone needs to be reminded that.

Brexit all but ensures a nationwide orgasm deficit, especially among women.

All those sex tourism jobs are going to go away too.

S I N G L E

M
A
R
K
E
T

Brentry when?

>he keeps shilling for Brexit
>but he still lives in the Netherlands

Meanwhile in the real world:
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/09/06/ubs-warns-1500-jobs-could-vanish-from-london-after-brexit/

Never. Even if the UK ever got around to wanting back in, Europeans are so petty we'd get vetoed faster than you can say "cuck me pls Jamal"

Godspeed dad

Sometimes to gotta take a small hit to win big in the long term.

whats going to happen in the long term?

Is the UK going to expand to the point it equals the EU's market size or?

Look, a cuck Remoaner. God I hate you people, you're lower than communists.

Soon!

You have to go back

Free trade deals with other emerging powers are far more valuable than the EU.

Don't forget that the US wants brexit - it cannot rival a completed EU superstate and needs to keep us divided. Tying ourselves to the slowest growing area of the world and ignoring the economic growth of elsewhere is madness.

If your job depended on being a member of the EU (or worse still, if it was strictly EU-related), you deserve to starve to death.

here's the updated

No, it'll just start trading with the rest of the world, and the EU once they stop being emotional retards. Or individual countries if (here's hoping) the EU collapses.

If God wills it, we'll get Trump and then you'll negotiate trade agreements with the yugest market of all, we'll all be great again, and China will get so ass-blasted all they can do is contemplate their very small penises and hang out with literally niggers from Africa.

>the updated

version

They are never signing article 50

The economic crash will happen before it gets signed sorry.

yeah, but europe is right there.

Its obviously always going to be more important than china or aus for trade.

Growth means nothing when even some of the poorer eu nations have more GDP than all of africa

I cant fucking wait

Globalisation means geographic distance is almost negligable to global trade these days - the only factor being time zone differences between UK and australia etc.

The majority of eastern european countries (with the exception of poland) have very little to offer in terms of trade and are a huge net drain on the EU. The only reason they were let in to the union was to keep them away from Russia.

>Globalisation means geographic distance is almost negligable to global trade these days
no, it generally means the exact opposite. Its why your car is more likely to have been build in the country you bought it in these days.

We used to import all our food from Aus. The trend is firmly away from this sort of thing, especially with fuel cost increases

Dreams time.

I'm afraid you're mistaken. Geographical distance is not a major factor anymore because the world is getting smaller.

Mfw EU cucks in the Netherlands BTFO

I literally work in distribution trains.

All I can talk about is my experience. Industrial chains are getting more tightly interlinked, closer to the source. As a rule. Part of whats called industry 4.0/ Generally all engineering is done like this.

>small hit
lol our economy is expected to shrink over the next couple years. And it won't bounce back. Most foreign leaders aren't happy with us leaving. See Japan's reaction.

Why are you still living in the EU? :^)

Most jobs in developed economies rely on international trading with other countries.

Meanwhile in the real world:
ibtimes.co.uk/uk-manufacturing-output-suffers-unexpected-decline-after-brexit-vote-1580062
Manufacturing sliding almost 1% in a single month is not good news, but I'm sure UKIP shills will find a way to spin it.

Small price to pay for independence from EU.

I just know from International Trade courses I've done that it's not as big an issue as it once was. There's been a lot of work on the 'Gravity model' of trade.

>He thinks people couldn't move around before the EU existed