youtube.com/watch?v=dQ7TmmyZnHI
youtube.com/watch?v=4WgT9gy4zQA
youtube.com/watch?v=_MHwFrt6IIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SNEED

SNEED

FEED AND SEED SNEED

very lovecraftian youtube video

What's it called when something is too normie even for normies?

DULL
DULL
dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

puppets are terrifying

NOW, SHOOT HIM!

PARTY SNAPE IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

CHUCK

CHUCK

FUCK AND SUCK CHUCK

>DUMBLEDORE

Bustin makes me feel good

>SNAPE
>SNAPE
>SEVERUS SNAPE

Yes, yes... Very well, Snape.

HOWEVER

>that retarded opening line
Chuckled.

ron WEASLey

Sneedled.

billy joel is not afraid

Isn't this made by the same guy who makes those awesome song mashups? Neil Cicergo or something like that.

fuck off neil

Sorry

Based potter poster

ELECTRIC DESIRES HAD UNRAVELED ALL MY WIRES

Neil Cicierega.

Yes, pretty talented guy.

and the ultimate showdown dude.

Now this takes me back to middle school

surprised to see Sup Forums go this far into a neil thread without any shrek. kind of refreshing

Reconnu.

Try to name a better internet celebrity. You can't.

vulgar, except in the the old-school meaning.

youtube.com/watch?v=8t-iFr9q1I8

His best work imo.

I remember going to a party in college and a buncha girls kept playing that puppet Snape video.

Shame we'll never get flash kino like that or the orgy version again.

Kys

LEPRECHAUN TAINT!

First time this meme has ever made me laugh

fpbp

JUST A LITTLE FUCKIN DRAGONFLY

>neil cicierga puts out countless great works
>this is what he is known for

Forward slash
Teevee
Forward Slash
Sweaty Feet
Giving Evil Critique

this dude really dislikes Harry Potter

There are none because he's the king and anyone who says otherwise is a contrarian fucking faggot.

Ronald Jenkees

>Mysterious Ticking Noise, Brodyquest, Bustin and Mouth Sounds are all made by the same person

what the fuck

>only knowing mouth sounds

The whole trilogy of albums (Mouth Sounds, Mouth Silence, and Mouth Moods) are GOAT.

>tfw your gf keeps showing you these unfunny youtube videos

just fuck off already

Yup. Dude's been doing this shit since the early Newgrounds days in early 2000's.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQ7TmmyZnHI

Neil Cicierga may have done more to influence the "internet" style of humor than anyone else. The man should win the Mark Twain Prize in 30 years.

Don't forget this
youtube.com/watch?v=4WgT9gy4zQA

Neil is my man.

I remember watching this in my middle school library with my friends. 2003 I think?

Amen. Lemon Demon is aces too, Spirit Phone was my aoty that year.

NOW I'M IN THE BOX, FOR SAFE KEEPING

>"No!"

Everytime

youtube.com/watch?v=_MHwFrt6IIo

Tell her to lurk more and call her a newfag. That will show her

I just got deja vu reading this post