Emma Frost...

Emma Frost, she apparently did what no other X-man had the balls to do eight months ago and got rid of half the terrigen clouds killing mutants.

I think she's not through yet. I want to see her go all the way, for her, for her people, and for her Ex. They've been shit on a lot. All three. I want to see her kick some people in the fucking teeth.

How about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want Inhumans to kill more X-Men and Resurrexion to have Hopeless on half X-books.

Emma is, as of this week, the single most based woman in the Marvel universe.

You are not a good man.

And every time she kicks someone in the teeth I want her to say, "This is for Cyclopes."

Dear sweet darling Emma there should be a bit more cautious.
This was all foreshadowed in the "The Omega Mutant" storyline.
Next up: Emma, motivated by overwhelming emotion, foolishly takes on someone who can shatter her in an instant, and the X-Men rally together to avenge her.

Well said.
I hope soon someone lays out exactly how chickenshit the other X-Men have been. Especially Beast and Storm and I hope Emma is the one that does it.

- You really shouldn't post the word "faggot" on a thread devoted to a transsexual. -

I hope she smothers them the fuck out, honestly. The Inhumans, the Mutants, and anyone that betrayed Cyclopes. I hope she goes full fucking "villain" (and by that full Rightfrost) again.

>You are not a good man.
Best boy is dead so I really don't care about X-Men.
>and the X-Men rally together to avenge her.
Ayyy.

Shut up faggot.

Also
>Emma
>transsexual
How high are you right now?

>he

>"This is for Cyclopes."

I'm pressing X for respects, user.

X

X

No doubt I want her kicking some mutants in the teeth too. Their hands are just as dirty as far as I'm concerned.

Don't say I didn't warn ya.

Shut up.

X

>Don't say I didn't warn ya.

I love Emma, but her genitals have been thoroughly inspected by numerous experts by now. Loose lipped ones at that. We'd have heard by now.

Yeah... 8/10 times you can probably make me laugh or get worried about it.

This time? Ha. No fucking way. Emma is definitely born a woman and (I can't fucking believe I have to say this) chooses to be one.

I said Emma was a transsexual, I didn't say a transwoman.
Even one of her clone-daughters is already rejecting femininity.

Lacking empathy, pragmatic to the point of ruthless, was a leading member of the boy's club, sexually ... dominant.

Who gave Damifag X-comics?

...okay retard.

Emma fucking Frost, rejecting femininity.

Dude. I mean. Dude. Seriously?

>Well, in this one panel one of her students wore a hat.

Dude. No.

Yes, seriously.
That was even Emma's wish that got granted by Scarlet Witch in House-of-M.

I want Marvel to stop reusing the same characters. How many decades has Emma lived? How many organizations, both good and evil, has she been a member of? Sliding timeline doesn't work when the character has gone through scores of history that can't possibly be condensed into the age that character currently is in the comics. I don't know. When I first read about Emma, she was a villain. Then she was a hero. Then she was a villain again. Then a hero. Then a villain. And now she's the savior of mutantkind?

Nice try, shill

>How many decades has Emma lived?

What? She's as old as anyone else in the universe is. Like her thirties most likely.

>And now she's the savior of mutantkind?

No one else is doing it. The mutants in charge are a bunch of boot licking pussies.

She's consistently been a good guy since 1994.

I mean, she's usually a huge asshole, but still a superhero.

In issue #138 of Morrison's run she mentions being only 27 when the Cuckoos call her old. As the girls had already left and Emma was alone it's safe to say she wasn't lying.

>What? She's as old as anyone else in the universe is. Like her thirties most likely.
By that, I mean, she was active during the Cold War, during the 80's, during the 90's, and all Marvel says is, "it's a sliding timeline!" What does that even mean? Are we supposed to replace her actions during the Cold War with... what, the War on Terror? Everything she's done is canon, but how? How could a thirty year old do something that, time wise, would take decades, even a century, to do? From traveling the world, to being a member of a world ending organization, to being a hero, to being a mercenary, to be a teacher, and that all apparently happened in a thirty year lifespan? Because "sliding timeline"?

Shut up.

Stop reading capeshit if your autism can't handle it.

What does it matter?

>What does that even mean?

It means the past moves forward. It's not really that complicated. The origin stories are always a set amount of time in the past, and that time grows a little every year, but it doesn't keep up with the amount of time that actually passes.

Lemme break it down.

Imagine there's a character, Soda-man. He was introduced in 1980 as a 20 year old. By 1990 he's had 10 years of comics, but in universe his story has only taken 2 years. So everyone in his comic when they talk about the things that happened in his first few issues is treated as if hey were talking about 1988, not 1980. He's 22 years old.

This keeps going. In 2000 he's had 20 years worth of comics and 4 years worth of history. he's 24 years old. Now he and everyone, when talking about his debut in universe are talking about the year 1996.

This keeps going. 2 years of age for every 10 years of comics published. In 2020, his origin would have been in 2012 and he'd be 28 years old.

Does this help?

>her actions during the Cold War

Did she actually interact with agents of soviet Russia or something?

I think he's talking about the movies, which means this dude is confused.

>tfw Emerald Twilight, Sinestro Crops War, GL Rebirth, Blackest Night, whatever I missed all happened in less than a year
Lanterns are adrenaline junkies, I swear.

They should be burned the fuck out, really.

LOL mother of god I hope, I honestly hope someone from Marvel is reading this right now and decides to make it happen. As the final moldy cherry on top of the FUCK YOU elephant-dung cake they've force-fed X-Men fans over he last year or two. Oh my god the rage! The sheer reee baww and tears tears tears would be like election night all over again!

Kitty Pryde was introduced in 1980, give or take a few months, in that introduction issue she was stated to be thirteen years old.
Emma was in that issue too, as a young adult woman.
Now it's been 36 years since Kitty's first issue and she's not out of her twenties yet. (according to the Bendis All-New X-Men run)
Emma's age is past 27 now but given that kitty was considered a young adult at the beginning of Whedon's run, right after Morrison's, it's safe to bet that Emma was only 20 herself when she first appeared in 1980.
So the sliding timescale is currently clocked at 36 IRL years = 7 comicbook years.

2016 is almost over. It's too late to pile any more shit on top.

>stop reusing the same characters.
Not gonna happen homes. There's money to be made.

I meant story lines that apparently occurred during those time periods.

I mean, I know that. It's just, Emma has had decades upon decades of history and she's still around her, what, thirties? Like, my problem is that Marvel keeps referencing these various events, making them canon, and, with how old Emma is, it's not possible for her to have performed all these feats unless she had some time slowing power. All I'm asking is to either allow the characters to age.

see

It's a bad idea to get hung up on specific numbers.
The creators don't really give it any thought.

Jubilee said she was still 17 a few years ago.
Cannonball said he was only 21 during Utopia.

Can we please just stop being autisitc for 5 seconds and stop looking closely at the impossible sliding timescale?

They honestly already did, they simply didn't clue the readers in.
Like the way Storm "isn't" in a long-term long-distance lesbian relationship with Yukio.

That's why the word "currently" is in there.
It does tend to vary from character to character and book to book.
And try to ignore retcon memories: Cyclops started being a superhero both at the ages of fifteen and nineteen.

No. There's an user who can't get over continuity and an user who despite all evidence believes Emma is transgender. its too late for this thread.

I'm not the only one who wants to slide it in while she's asleep, right?

Pretty much. That's what makes it fun.

>Jubilee said she was still 17 a few years ago.
Jailbait 4 ever.
Evil Max Damage would be pleased to live in Marlel 616-8.

They should have vampired her while she was still too young, that would have made for all sorts of interesting awkward stories.

There is another...

Skyrim and vampire assassin kid?

So where do I begin if i just finished The "cyclops is right" series?

Please rephrase your question.

Alright my bad. Where to do I read next if i finished
uncanny?

X

How does Emma punish bad students?

Turn them gay and proud.

After the Bendis Uncanny run that ends on that Xtra-sized #600 you could actually choose to read the four issue Death-of-X before picking up the Magneto-lead Uncanny X-Men book, the Storm-lead Extraordinary X-Men book, or the All-New X-Men book that focuses on the O5.

I would advise going with Magneto's Uncanny unless you're really too newb to enjoy all the canon reference goodness, if too newb go with Extraordinary, if too newb and suffering from brain damage read All-New.

So the thread's back on TrannyEm already? How'd that happen?

All right I'll read DoX. Iv'e already started Mangeomen and its great. Thanks user.

What this user said however i recommend that you give all the books a try because even though they've been shit for the most part i still enjoy them along with uncanny with is the best one but then again i always had weirdass taste.

Also until marvel fixes there shit with the x-men don't give them any of you money so unless you already use the site, here you go readcomiconline.to/

Yup. I already use it thanks. Does Marvel really think they're getting the rights back?

Don't you know? If movies flop, rights are going back.
One of my favorite Sup Forums memes.

Probably not, one of the reasons i think there starting to cool down on the mutant hate with them not making cyclops or emma for that matter a villain, also i think there getting some kind of action figures or statues made can't remember on that one and i don't know about you guys but if you look at the inhumans part and then the x-men part of the upcoming relaunch you can till either marvel never intended to relaunch the x-men or they're original plans were scrapped because of the lack of actual covers and creative teams that the inhumans got, most likely meaning the x-men thing was last second change. Do to alot of backlash and the inhuman movie not happening also probably to do with the marvel and fox tv studios playing nice with each other. Also with the fact that aside from ms marvel the inhumans have not caught on at all.

Seems about right. Anyone know why people didn't like Emma in the first class movie?

I was just wondering what the fuck she was doing there in the first place.

If i had to guess it's because people are use to her as an x-men now then a villain so they probably thought they wrote her character ot of character honestly though idk.

For one thing the diamond look was all wrong.
And if you love her for her strong character and sharp wit it's painful to see her without them.

The villains were the Hellfire club, you can't have the Hellfire club without The White Queen.

Yeah I can see that now but at the time I was caught up in having seen her in Wolverine Origins and racking my brain about how all this shit is supposed to fit together.

I see. The whole movie timeline is screwed up. That is probably the truest they've been to the source material.