youtube.com/watch?v=THFxKwUrBYY
youtube.com/watch?v=mj07qh51zPI
youtube.com/watch?v=_rWciV_WBh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We've got the highest midi-chlorian count
Which means you got a lesser amount

DUN-NA-NA DU NA-NA-NA DUNT-DUNT-DUNT-DUNT . . . DUNTAH-DUNA
I wanted to stick my dick in Asajj

This blew my mind as a kid. Hell, this entire show blew my mind and still blows my mind.

tfw Saesse Tiin leads a charge to board a separatist ship

>Asajj with hair.
I need more of this in my life.

>this right here nigga got cucked by nu-canon and now is a cowardly edgelord
>mfw

Funny how 'padawan' Ashoka fucked him up like it was nothing.

>>Tell people working on the cartoon that Grievous uses 3-4 lightsabers
>>Neglect to mention his arms split
>>Nigga killing jedi with lightsabers held in his feet

Genndy assumed that George actually wanted his new villain to be cool and scary. Not a wheezing loser who makes Skeletor and Cobra Commander look good.

>tfw canon Grievous is some cowardly edgy failure
>tfw Ki-Adi doesn't have any cool stories anymore
>tfw K'Kruhk the Unkillable is no longer canon
fug

he did split his arms at one point in season 2

That was after they explained it to the Clone Wars crew. They also told them that he would have a raspy voice and coughing fits which is why they tossed in that scene where Mace force crushes his chest.

I always assumed that that was done to set up the surprise in 3. My brother hyped him up but didn't even expect that.

Skeletor killed like half the world tho and defeated the entire Justice League all at once.

They must have know that Obi-wan was gonna kick his ass 1v1 I wonder how they would have animated that fight.

Huh, just noticed that Grievous isn't actually spinning his torso here -- the green and blue lightsabers stay on their respective sides in the "circle"

But Skeletor is frighteningly competent.

We all do user

It was always stupid that a muggle could fuck up Jedi Masters like that. I'm glad that he and Boba Fett got cucked by the new canon.

Wait, so he's just swinging his arms back and forth super fast? Holy shit, and I thought I couldn't love Genndy Grievous any more than I already did.

i bet you liked TFA too

You motherfuckers know which Skeletor I'm talking about.

We traveled here through the reaches of space
We traveled here to dance on your face

I haven't watched the cartoon since the 80's. In my memory he's competent.

>Funny how 'padawan' Ashoka fucked him up like it was nothing.

Except she didn't do anything of the sort. In the two times she encountered him he was always out of her league.

Grieve-tan a cute.

I wish we could have had a Revenge of the Sith with a good Grievous.

Well, I'm not an assblasted nerd, so yeah.

Uhh I never got the part at 1:21... did she get forced pushed by the master to not sliced by the lightsaber? They visually communicated that in an ambiguous way.

I think she force pushed herself to avoid being sliced by grievous and ended up injuring herself in the proccess, hence Ki Adi's "no".

Well I'm sorry you're fucking dumb enough to think that only angry nerds dislike TFA

They designed him for this the Lucas came in with notes to change him because they sadly couldn't pull of capoeira Grievous in 2005 cgi

> you will never see capoeira Grievous in 2017-level movie

I hope the New Season of Samurai Jack's animation is at least as good as this

Pretty sure she force blocked. She put a force push between herself and the saber, keeping it from hitting her but also getting blown back by the force of the strike.

>muh coward vader i love so much that kills younglings and doesn't go anywhere without a whole cadre of stormtroopers

>muh bounty hunter that was shit compared to cad bane

youtu.be/1ToztqqDcaY?t=3m34s

Then its just the sheer force of Grievous's swing.

3m34s

>[Hand signals intensify]

>General the ship is lost should we evacuate to the escape pods?
>FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

youtube.com/watch?v=THFxKwUrBYY

2012 had good clone episodes but the clones in 2003 were crazy

Satele actually absorbed Malgus' sword here, not blocked it

>being an EU fag

Now those are prop'a Space Marines

These shorts got me so hyped. I said back then and I still say now that the Gendy shorts were the best thing to come from the prequels. When George sold the rights and opened up Star Wars to other creators working in the universe these shorts were the first thing that came to my mind as an example of why that was a good thing.

Gah, so many missed opportunities. Gendy's Grievous and Arch Troopers were so much cooler than anything in the movies. Hell, even Gendy's Yoda shoving that droid transport back into it's drop ship and hurling it back into the sky to crash into another drop ship was way cooler than anything Yoda ever did in the prequels. Fuck that flippy CG fight with Duku, man.

Who would win a fight, a sith/jedi warrior/knight or a thousand son psyker?

If we assume that the Force is basically the surface level of the Warp, since there's no possesion/mutation element, then a TSon Sorc would batter any Jedi

Hell any psyker could because they can do more than Telepathy/Telekenesis - not to mention what pic related could do

>We've got the highest midi-chlorian count
Remember that fucking fight with windu against a whole army and he loses his sword. But he just busts out force powered fisticuffs?
The most fucking hype he will ever be.

youtube.com/watch?v=mj07qh51zPI

>Feel kinda bad that the droids have been jobbing like there's no tomorrow ever sicne the prequels started, they look like a fucking joke and I seriously can't take this war seriously with such shitty enemies
>Suddenly, a new general appears.
>Not only do his tactics turn the droids into a real menace, he actually fulfills my secret wish of a non-force user bringing the lightsaber wankings down a notch by playing their own game.
>The jedi who had been pretty much untouchable until a Sith showed up, suddenly have to face a force that hunts them down for sport.

God dammit Lucas.

Computer augmented brain for enhanced reflexes, superhuman strength, no pain receptors and a metal body to survive high-risk maneuvers, artificial body allows him to move in ways that no normal organic being could, Grievous defeating Jedi was completely believable.

I loved the idea of technology finally catching up to the force users and them losing their shit about it.

The new part is up btw.

That Clone Wars comic where the battle droid malfunctioned and decided "fuck this war, I'm out" was pretty feels worthy

I always wanted to see an episode like that

Also, the one where the clone trooper was in a coma during order 66, and when he wakes up he's found by a salvage craft that's transporting jedi younglings to a safe location

bump

What's the name of the comic? I'm actually interested to check it out now.

>All that stuff
>But no cortosis armor
Damn intergalactic banking clan cutting expenses

A muggle that was already badass even before becoming a 4 armed killing machine. I just like the idea that there where people even more skilled that the Jedis not many but enough to not make the force user the to tier of the galaxy.

It was in Clone Wars Adventures vol 8

People miss the part where Grievous totally psychs them out with his footsteps and stuff. He had them trapped, pinned down

The Jedi are so freaked they can't concentrate, they can't really use the force well

Dooku says as much later on, the element of fear

Obi-Wan had no fear of Grievous in the movie, he confronted him out in the open

Loved the mindgames, really opened up the fights to be a little more than who has more midiclorians.

And let's face it, without force of nature Grievous the Trade Federation is a joke.

You can't expect anybody to take you seriously with this

Do you think they have the capacity to redo the prequels? I wouldn't mind just so long as they keep Ewan McGregor

I fucking love this entire thing. So well animated, simple yet engaging plot, just enough visual flair.

Genndy, come back pls.

Why is he so perfect?

Palpatine didn't want him to be perfect, he'd be a threat to Sith supremacy.

And no inserting his fucking OC jailbait waifu into everything

>you will never slaughter the Huk infidels with pre-cyborg Grievous

>mfw I thought his name was grievous because he's still grieving over the death of his people at the hands of Jedi scum

I don't even remember this part and that is easily one of the most badass things I've seen to come out of Star Wars. It's like the Clones in the 2003 series gave absolutely no fucks for anything other than destroying clankers.

>That fluid spin he does at 54s when he grabs those poor fuckers by the face with his goddamn feet

>Those character designs
>That buildup
>That music
>That top-tier fight choreography (seriously, if a character has huge clawed feet why wouldn't he use them in battle?)
Honestly one of the best fight scenes in a western animation, Lucius is the worst thing that happened to Star Wars.

ayy was just watching this earlier

wish it was still canon

>Not thinking it was because his wounds were so grievous that he had to get a new body

central time zone, user

I fucking loved that one. The ending was refreshingly comfy too.

Man, the Arc Troopers were operator as fuck

good stuff starts at 6:00
youtube.com/watch?v=_rWciV_WBh8

That guy who tries to knife Malgus has some serious balls, god damn.

The lack of dialogue and hand signal stuff was always baller as fuck.

Loved this whole thing. Too bad the film version of Grievus was shit.

>tfw in the ROTS video game grievous could do the face-grab with his feet and do the spin-upper torso-attack like in OP image

someone on the team liked the cartoon

bump

I couldn't go through with The Clone Wars like one third of the first season, does Grievous do cool murder things with his feet there at some point?

>All this bashing of TCW
I guess it's mostly coming from ADD kiddies who couldn't get into a real series.
Genndy Wars may be better pound-for-pound but due to it's limited format it couldn't reach the heights of TCW.

yeah, both CW shows are great in their own right

Beautiful spins.