I don't find Seinfeld funny

I don't find Seinfeld funny.

Am I just a pleb, or is it a dated show in terms of writing?

It feels like there are a lot of shows that replicated and improved upon the Seinfeld formula, so maybe it's because I saw those first that I don't find Seinfeld funny.

Bump, wondering what people's thoughts are

I think it's a generational thing. I generally don't like it but there are some episodes that are hilarious

You're pretty much a pleb OP.

>I don't find the only perfect and funniest American sitcom ever written.
>so good, that it has literally never veen duplicated or topped.
>am I a pleb?

You have to be Jewish to get it

>Maybe Literally 2 Jew jokes in 8 years

>It feels like there are a lot of shows that replicated and improved upon the Seinfeld formula

name one.

I have to wonder what somebody does find funny if not Seinfeld. Probably shit like sneedposting.

>me big pleb
You're probably one of those Dutchmen from a million years ago who watches nothing but Friends

It's mainly for generation x and older. Faggot millennials and generation youtube legit hate it because there isn't a screaming tranny in their face

What in fuck's name is the appeal of Friends?

you probably have autism and can't relate with human interaction

jennifer anniston's nipples

Wew, lad. You need to calm it down with all that projection.

>Am I just a pleb

No. It's genuinely not all that funny. It's mostly asshole characters yelling at each other. Followed by hard forced memes. This show set up the TV meme plague that would soon follow.

>Can't spare a square
>Cant stand ya
>Sponge worthy

Etc.

I hate this shit.

big bang theory

lol go dilate your open wound you mentally ill freak

>can't criticize anything without spouting autistic shit like "meme" as an argument.
>for a show that predates memes by literal decades.
Some of you really make me fucking sick.

Big Bang Theory is far more like Friends

Why are you trying this hard?

Memes are not something new you millenial fucking idiot. Memes have been around for decades, taking various forms. Memes predate the internet.

Wow, you're a fucking idiot.

>autism and can't relate with human interaction

Sounds like every Seinfeld character.

For me, the show took a shaky turn during that whole "Newman's a serial killer" arc. Glad they ret-conned it and never show it in syndication.

Nobody was walking around using the term meme before the internet you goofy fuck. It's not an argument, oddly enough only actual underages use the term "meme" as a criticism.

Eat shit.

>Nobody was walking around using the term meme before the internet you goofy fuck

Actually yes they were.

And you clearly don't even understand the term you moron.

>everyone is a millennial if they disagree with my dumb 4chin arguments.
You do realize that millennials are as old as late 30s...right?

Awww, baby needs his diaper changed.

Lol you actually think people who calling funny shit "memes" in the 80s or 70s? Kiddo, what are you smoking? You are talking about memetic culture as a whole, not funny image macros with captions.

...and what he did to Elaine...it STILL gives me chills.

She invites me up at twelve o'clock at night for coffee and I don't go up.
No, thank you, I don't want coffee.
It keeps me up.
Too late for me to drink coffee.

I said this to her.

*were not who

the characters are so fucking disgusting. they literally cant be happy with anythign

Elaine had great tits, what waste.

Right, that's what makes it funny...

"He told me to keep my nose out of his business, Jerry!"

>Absolute fucking idiot thinks that image macros are the same thing as memes
Go play with your ipad millenial retard

>being triggered by the fact people still repeat lines from episodes that aired decades ago
>thinking this is somehow a valid criticism
I'm afraid you've got the 'tism.

>Wah wah wah don't criticize muh meme show! It hurts my fee fees!

You can't even spell...

In our modern zeitgeist, "meme" has a specific term and function now, you however (stupidly) were trying to talk about memetics and information in culture, which is a larger discussion...of which, modern "memes" are a part of. You have no clue what you are talking about.

Once again, eat shit.

>Allow me to baselessly criticize seinfeld and offer no alternative tv show that is better
>If you question this we will then argue semantics over the word meme

So this is power of autism huh Sup Forums.

I guess it's hard to find Seinfeld funny when you have no real world experience or a healthy social life. The show made fun of the absurdity of everyday situations

>*autism intensified*

>In our modern zeitgeist,
Wow, you genuinely sound like a total idiot. I love how you try to sound informed but only wind up making yourself look like an even bigger jackass.

>you a dum dum teehee ;)
What part honestly confuses you? Do you just not know what zeitgeist even means?

>A bloo bloo bloo
Oh, poor you.

>In our modern zeitgeist
It existed before our modern zeitgest, which is what he was referring to. Learn to read.

You're such a stupid faglord that it hurts, unless you are larping.

Seinfeld was a show for idiots. Intelligent people watched Friends.

For the third time now, memetics existed...yes. The word "meme" did not become popular in our language usage until very recently.

I have no fucking clue what your argument even is. Read a goddamn book, Christ.

>stupid faglord
Such hilarious teenage butt hurt.

Most people watched both when they were airing. Seinfeld has the upper hand in the rerun battle.

Buddy, you aren't even making sense.

Yes, you are Plebs. Not even normal lowly pleb, you are sub-plebian.

>hard forced memes
>TV meme plague

Seinfeld has no replay value. Once you've heard all the stupid memes the show is total shit.

I've been enjoying frasier recently, it's nice having another comfy sitcom that is actually enjoyable to watch. Seinfeld is still the best.

>meme meme meme meme meme
Say it twenty more times you rebbit-tier mongoloid fuck.

haha guys seinfeld is so shit don't you agree?
memes
sneed

Garbage meme show.

Either a kid or a pleb

>The word "meme" did not become popular in our language usage until very recently.
No one ever said anything about the word being popular before the internet era, in fact the poster used it's traditional definition and your retarded ass took it as the modern slang term and then sperged out whenever it was explained to you. Good luck with your life user. You're going to need it.

Perhaps you can actually talk about seinfeld instead of replying

I started watching this on netflix last night and i don't know how it's taken me this long.

>No one ever said anything about the word being popular before the internet era

See:
>memes predate the internet (not memetics by themselves)
>people were literally using the term "meme" decades ago.
Eat shut, still. You can't even follow your own conversation, samefag.

Seinfeld was critically acclaimed and everyone knew it. I think frasier had an identity problem and didn't know how to sell itself, went under the radar for my parents and many alike. Underrated or unknown by many which is a shame.

*shit

i never got into it when it first aired, but it's pretty comfy to watch now.

>memes predate the internet (not memetics by themselves)
Memes and memetics are the same thing, that's what he was referring to.
>Eat shut, still.
Can't type, can't read. Your situation just keeps looking worse. I'll pray for you user.

It was plenty popular. Was a tent pole franchise for whatever network it was airing on.

>Memes and memetics are the same thing
They literally aren't in our current language. But keep grasping at straws. Maybe another autocorrect mistake will happen on my end and you can autistically derail into that too.

>I need to goalpost move this hard because I lost the main argument this bad.
You act like nobody can see that ITT.

>73 posts
>22 posters

Wow! This really is a thread about NOTHING!

Shit garbage meme show. Totally dependent on having a new stupid meme in every episode.

maybe stop phoneposting, you literal faggot

>They literally aren't in our current language.
Once again, you fail to read. It's almost like you're scared of something.

Just OP is having an autistic meltdown.

>this samefag

IASIP

Ah yes, find something else to dodge with.

This place needs IDs so badly. The amount of samefagging is out of control

>Once again, you fail to read
Should I directly quote you again? See

It really only needs flags. You pretty much know which countries are the shitposters.

Then stop samefagging after you lost an argument, kid.

Not even me, but he was saying people used the word meme, not in the slang way it's thrown around here. Learn to read my friend, instead of inserting your own retarded fantasies where they don't exist.

Frasier is so superior to Seinshit it's ridiculous

I didn't like cheers either

But people didn't use the term and no, that is literally not what his posts were on about.

>ctrl f "meme"

Flags and IDs would clean this place up in a second, there is one reddit tranny that is spamming this place all day and its out of control

>But people didn't use the term
pic related
>that is literally not what his posts were on about.
You literally can't read then.

I wish to God this place would have ID's. Flags I can take it or leave it, but ID's would cut samefagging so hard.

I love it. George is the most 'literally me' character I've ever seen, but really, every character is great. The only unrealistic thing is how they keep finding hot women to sleep with them.

This show is nothing but catch phrase meme shit and no substance. That's why it's not funny.

you're a fucking idiot. those are just lines. they only became 'memes' because they are good lines.

To be fair OP, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Seinfeld. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Jerry's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people like you who dislike Seinfeld truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Kramer's existencial catchphrase "GIddyup!" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Jerry Seinfeld's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity you.

Ignorant little faggot. Your parents were just plebs and it looks like you're continuing the tradition.

>using Google analytics for a word that people used before the internet that took on its own distinctive meaning and definition clearly over the last 20 years or so.
>trying this hard to sound intelligent.