Absolutely beggars belief

Absolutely beggars belief

Again I ask: why are so many Disney fans retarded?

This isn't even the fifth one.

>is a frog for 80% of the movie

It's surreal how far we've come. Disney's FIRST EVER princess of color.

Excuse me?

Retweet and ask why black people don't matter to the OP?

Too white of a design. She's brown in color only.

That's kind of dumb to say.

Asians aren't minorities. They do too well in society.

m8

Haven't you heard? Asians and Hispanics (not those filthy Mexicans, actual people of spanish descent) are white as well. Unless they're gay, transgender, a converted muslim, or a woman.

Maybe they should have dug a little deeper.

Why do you guys keep posting threads about Twitter drama or something dumb that some liberal rag said? This is pathetically low hanging fruit.

Nobody should give a shit about other fans of comics and cartoons. You should only care about what *you* think of comics and cartoons.

This advice also applies to Sup Forums, who are obsessed with faggoty e-celebs who make silly faces.

Don't forget Jasmine

>Asians aren't minorities.

That and there's some three billion Chinese, they outnumber most other races combined. I think India is the only one who comes close.

Oh I guess Jasmine counts as POC too I suppose

Good for the pocs.

It's great to see those pocs get a leg-up by big media.

I love pocs, I'm always like "haha those fucking pocs, if they spent half as much time dancing or hollering, imagine where they'd be today". Haha, pocs am I right?

Shit don't get me wrong though, some of my best friends are pocs. Several pocs in my neighborhood can attest that I am NOT racist.

Pocs are human beings too, you know? They're all individual. Every poc is an individual that can't be labelled. God bless those perky pocs.

Shame she had less of a personality than Snow White.

Much more fun to make fun of faggots than ourselves

Excuse me? Aren't you all forgetting Pocahontas, Disney's first Native American princess? She's POC, right? That's why, instead of remaking her movie, Disney's just going to buy James Cameron's Avatar.

>sand nigger
no

Mulan spends a good chunk of the film cross dressing.

BLUE LIVES MATTER

By that logic aren't all white princesses minorities?

Yay. Now we get the victim card.

DISNEY'S FIRST TRANNY CHARACTER. Truly they are ahead of the times

This is actually a thing and represents a movement to respect hard working honorable police officers.

>Now we get the victim card.

>Mulan
>Princess

Space blue lives matter?

I seem to remember a certain native american princess in Peter Pan.
The one from1953

>SJWs will never be happy
What you are saying is: She is Black, but not the right kind of black.
You expect black people to look and act a certain way.

Is Moana?

Hispanics can literally be white though

>Finally, a Disney movie with a fat ugly bitch at tis center, so target auidence could associate themselves with her
Goddamn, I hope this shit will flop hard.

>tfw no ghetto street Disney princess

>Moana
Fuck if I know.
I haven't watched it yet.
Hell, I haven't even gotten around to watching finding Dory.

>fat

We're talking about main characters here, user

I love cartoons but the last animated film I saw was cloudy with a chance of meatballs.

If I'm being honest, I don't watch movies much at all. The last time I went to a theater was to take my dad on father's day to kingom of the crystal skull. Literally a packed theater.

Dad even had to sit in the isle.

>Disneys first princess of color!
>Pocahontas, Mulan, Tiana, and Jasmine don't count
>You could even argue Nala since shes always portrayed as black on Broadway
I mean, i know its a clickbait article and all that, but come on.

She was a princess, and that's what they said.

What are they complaining about? I thought Disney was all about POC?

I've heard that about Obama.

"He's only allowed to be president because he acts white".

Well, not really fat, but still ugly and annoying femislut.

she not even a princess

Pocahantas literally named after a POC.
Mulan again POC in the title role.
Princess and a frog what is she to light skinned to be counted as a black women?
Jungle Book Mogli is From India.
Song of the south, while it's called a racist movie it has a literal Black man in the live action role.

They've started using "coon" to describe black people that "aren't black enough"/disagree with them, I shit you not.

>beggars
Underage b&, get out.

Wow it's like these people don't have memories beyond CURRENT YEAR

They also call them uncle toms.

It's a liberal, don't expect them to have any knowledge or do any research on the thing they're complaining about

*crosses arms and nods wisely in agreement*

he's just a beta male who cant handle a REAL woman with REAL curves, she's THICC and HIGH TEST, isn't that right, fellow red blooded males?

Half of that number, the rest are SEA mixed races.

>They've started using "coon" to describe black people that "aren't black enough"/disagree with them, I shit you not.
And the fucking horseshoe gets rounder, folks.

Why is anyone still listening to ANY of the mainstream media?

They have lost their tiny minds. Their religion of Social Justice has made them into hollow caricatures.

Stop reading.watching.listening to these biased hacks immediately, and start thinking for yourselves.

At a minimum, start reading alternative news sources, so you can at least pick up on the shit they ignore and slant.

4% of Americans trust the media/journalists.

4%. Last year it was 6%. People are turning on them fast because by their own admission they're lying to their faces for the explicit purpose of entertaining.

It doesn't matter what color her skin is.

as an 'all niggers must hang' racist, i am genuinely empathetic toward blacks who are scrutinized by their peers for 'acting too white'

As far as I can tell, that tweet's gone, so at least they realized their mistake.

Yeah, it's a damn shame how many aspiring young black people get shit on because they attempt to assimilate.

I think Fresh Prince addressed this well, with Carlton.

I'm so glad Mulan was released in the 90s.

Just what is "acting black" exactly? In my experience, everyone acts like people.

50 Cent.

Alternatively, Rick James in the 80s. Take your pick.

Mother fuckers forgetting about muh waifu Kida

I'm all for more disney movies with brown shotas

>Coco

Ah my dreams are coming true

50 Cent is actually a pretty civil and intelligent guy outside his music persona. It's surreal hearing him talk like a decent human being in his interviews

>unironically evangelizing for alternative news sources
The dumbass bullshit your "alternative" (like the hippy medicine) news sources spew is of much more dangerous consequence than the stuff the MSM gets tripped up over.

Most of your world is a figment of your imagination. Keep popping those redpills.

evil straight white christian cis male attacks woman of color and differently-abled orphan, the movie.

How was that 98% chance of winning for Hillary?

I was really just hoping someone would post his twitter feed

I still don't get it. Are they supposed to... I don't know, carry spears around everywhere they go? Are black men's big dicks supposed to behave like a third hand or something?

Trying to think of behaviors that might be done exclusively by people of African descent, and I'm drawing a blank.

"Acting black" is nothing but typical ghetto shit. They spurn black people who actually attempt to integrate instead of living in violent squalor.

Being "black" is synonymous with a certain culture.
Some black people would shit on the other blacks if they didn't adhere to the same culture.
If you didn't follow the same shit they did, then you were seen as "white"
Crab mentality and all that shit.

Humans are weird. I'm going back to Mars.

Any excuse to post my collection

>deep sea creature
>needing pigmentation in their skin

Its called clickbait for a reason user.

Hilariously non pc.

With that change, the Jasmine's chances of being subjected to fgm has gone through the roof.

God that's awful.

>promoting muslims
Out.

I used to know a black ginger girl. That's some rare shit.

Why not just have a black mudslime instead of the tribal stuff?

UNNF!

The vitamin d rich diet of seafood would allow them to be darkly pigmented without much downside

Fuck trying to comb that shit.

and finished

Well, you're wrong to assume the picture in the OP has anythng to do with "Disney fans".

So you might be an expert and retardation.