Heard that General Lee wanted to abolish slavery, but he thought the slaves weren't ready for freedom yet...

Heard that General Lee wanted to abolish slavery, but he thought the slaves weren't ready for freedom yet. Did he have a point?

Yes.

And, they should have been sent back to Africa.

Now it's too late.

Also, careful, you might trigger some numales.

Based Sweden has it right.

holy fuck what a little faggot. So glad I don't use facebook I would snap and start redpilling people

They were send back to Africa, but it didn't work afaik. The idea is kinda stupid I think, because I reckon most Slaves didn't even know where they came from, nor did they speak an African language. Just sending them somewhere to Africa is like sending Albanians to Norway, or something like that.

He's my cousin-in-law and posts crap like that all the time. Ultimate numale cuck. I refrain from posting on FB because I think it's bad taste, but in person I trigger this guy to no end (my dad does too), it's great.

This was him trying to shit on Andrew Jackson during the whole $20 bill debate.

There were repatriation programs to Haiti and Liberia and both had limited success, but never really went full-scale.

The idea wasn't to send them back to their tribes, it was to send them essentially to their own colony (Liberia or Haiti).

It was the 1820s to 1840s.

Actually, yes. He also thought slavery was evil.
He did have slaves himself which he inherited (not bought) and let them go.

Ironically General Grant had slaves until the end of 1865 and said "good help is hard to find these days". kek

Lincoln didn't really give a shit about slaves, neither did he want to let them go. He had to motivate the blue boys to join the Union army somehow, so he used that as an excuse.

Why did Lincoln want the war?

Didn't the slaves in Haiti and Liberia either kill all the Europeans or enslave the natives themselves?

>He killed a guy
More like he killed someone once a day.

>A duel a day keeps the brit away

Reminder that niggers would not be a problem if southerners picked their own damn cotton

To be fair, the slaves have had a better life in America.

Yes.

Reminder that BLM wouldn't a problem if you paid them reparations.

Fuck off cuck.

I don't think reparations would've helped long term. Look at Africa and all that foreign aide that goes to die there.

I vote for C but D and E are some good ones too

Of course not. But I'm sarcastically using that guy's logic to show how dumb his view is.

The Haitians enslaved themselves after they won the independance and killed all the whites

Why haven't you beaten him up yet, Sven?

>i have a shit ton of cats that demouse our town
>but I keep them locked up at night and control their population

>omg free those cats you evil racist
>town is now full of feral cats and smells like piss

>the entire town and the region of the country said town is in should have chased their own mice

How many negros thanked you for their freedom today, Yankeeshit?