Holy shit why is superdad so awesome?

Holy shit why is superdad so awesome?

Jon is fucking cute

>TFW Maya got the ol' Hunky-Farmboy-Kent treatment from Jon and she brotherzoned Damian hard

They brought back classic family value in an universe they banned them since 2011.

Jonathan and Martha Kent died Post Flashpoint, so Superman fill the role of the dad who teach good moral value to his son.

Superdad represent the average white middle class family who was shat during these 8 previous year. Hell, John even has a white blond love interest. This book is show conversative value in a positive light. It fell good.

>Implying Jon isn't heading for a polygamus relationship with Maya and Kathy.

Because Superman was essentially always a dad. He;s a kind but stern disciplinarian that lets you make your mistakes but is always there to catch you when they fall.

Too bad about the hipster glasses

On both father and son, no less

Fuck off, Sup Forums. Conservatism has nothing to do with it. If anything Superdad has been imparting liberal values to Jon all the time

When the fuck is Superman stern? You have to kill someone or steal shit before he even gets annoyed.

Liberals don't have values

And Damian.

Clark Smith? Silly question, but different timeline I take it?

True words. Plus cap is a Trump thing. Superman is as alt right as it gets for a working father with wife and a kid.

No, it's an alias. Lois has taken over from her N52 Counterpart, but Clark can't because there's another Clark Kent in Metropolis

That's the Post-Crisis Superman and Lois and their kid, stuck in the current universe

They've always been like siblings.

I see, thanks for the heads up.

Jon charms every girl he meets.

I wonder if other heroes can pull off such a feat?

Stern =/= Angry

He's literally wearing a "I'm with Her" spinoff cap. You can't deny this

Fuck, I didn't even notice that. Even Jon's wearing the same thing

Obviously the H stands for Hymietown. To honor his jewish heritage.

Anyone with the ability to be aware they didn't even have loaded guns probably could but very few would have the ability to see that

God Damn, Clark Smith's asian wife is hot!

This is what superdad should look like.

Like a real dad.

he has no legs?

Was your father an amputee?

"If it weren't for double standards, liberals wouldn't have any standards!"

>V-Viltrumite!

But did he charm Wonder Woman? This is important to know, because Protective MILF Lois vs. Thirsty Cougar Diana is something that needs to exist.

The whole carnival scene was just perfect. Anyone got a page of it?

Is it true though that people weren't receptive of Superman Rebirth at first? Or is it just normies and casuals making dumb reactions on a product they probably won't read anyway?

This is Nolan from Invincible combined with that shortpacked batman drawing.

>Is it true though that people weren't receptive of Superman Rebirth at first?
There are some people bitter about Superbro being killed. I wish that he and Superdad could have had a talk first, but oh well.

She didn't seem to care much for Jon, was more concerned with chumming it up with Lois. She basically gave a generic that's a cute baby thing, you would do when you meet a friends child for the first time, Jon seemed to like her though.

>Jon seemed to like her though
She showed up to dinner in a dress that made her ass look like two bowling balls vacuum sealed in a leather couch.

Lois was right to not want him to meet Diana until he was 18.

Thats the logo for the local home team ya tard.

>implying Superman wasn't created to promote liberal values

Superman fought the KKK. He didn't vote it into office.