How could they fuck up so tremendously? Did Bryke got hit in the head while have a month long PCP marathon?

How could they fuck up so tremendously? Did Bryke got hit in the head while have a month long PCP marathon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=agusDATduWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why is Korra such a cunt

How old are you?

Nick made Byrke do more than they wanted. LoK was never intended to go as long as it did.

I'm not saying that show got worse over time, I'm saying it was shit to begin with, right from season 1, the only redeeming factor was animation and they fucked it up after seson 1
Why does it matter?

I'M THE AVATAR YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT

>I'm not saying that show got worse over time, I'm saying it was shit to begin with

Because Byrke was forced to do more than they wanted. LoK was supposed to originally be a TV special. Then Nick changed it to a TV movie, THEN Nick changed it to what we now know as the first season of LoK. Byrke literally hat to stretch out their original concept to fit the format and then fill in the blanks.

Op probably had his girlfriend stolen by a chick

Worst show ever amirite guys?

They didn't fuck up though. You just have issues.

>Nick made Byrke do more than they wanted.
Then why was season one shit?

because they didn't even plan to do a season

Korra is still a cunt as a character.

Yeah, I have issues with Bryke fucking up season one. If you really deny shittines of Korra you're retarted and I envy your ability to literally eat shit and enjoy it. Or maybe you're 15.

also Milo farting XDD

>My opinion is fact and if you disagree you are either young or stupid.

>never watched avatar or korra
>still come to these threads on the off chance somebody posts sexy fanart
I'm not the only one, right?

Yeah, but Korra being a shit is not my opinion, it's a fact :^)

Name one (1) redeemable quality of Korra except animation.

She's a pretty cool gal.

Oh, so you don't even consider the shittiness of the show and also outright deny it only because you pipi is hard for brown girls? Jesus, grow up.

I'm so glad I was able to enjoy this perfectly fine show without having a bitter hate towards it.

Weren't the creator's the only writers for the show?

As I said
>and I envy your ability to literally eat shit and enjoy it.

They did not have a team of writers that would rein their autism and daddy issues like in the Last Airbender.

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!
youtube.com/watch?v=agusDATduWQ

>Holy shit this show is going to go down as a turd. What could we do to pull this out at the last fucking second? I know! We'll make her gay for the very last scene and accuse anyone that criticizes our show of being a bigot!

>when you burn the bridge of the only company to employ you in the past 20 years and hope appealing to tumblr will get you a mini series on netflix

i hope nick brings the series back without those two, the avatar is a jerk with a megalomania complex named bryke, and the protagonist is a non bender that has to stop the avatar from inadvertanly destroying the world with their shit tastes

Korra's massive breasts

Korra is objectively bad.

>They didn't fuck up though

>opinion
not him, but it's basically impossible to explain some things in LoK. For example, why Unalaq attacked the south, or why Korra opened the portals.

You either believe they are canonically retarded, or that it was a fuck up by bryke.

is it time for the daily 'korra was such a shit show' thread?

Don't worry. After stating that fact people generally post lewds, so it's worth it.

>good taste is issues
Okay tumblr.