>country is too poor for anyone to want to move to

"BASED POLAND!!"

>women would rather have sex with assertive niggers than autistic NEETs

"MODERN WOMEN ARE WHORES!!"

>Trump performing poorly in polls

"IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!"

You absolute window-lickers.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-06/we-wired-it-new-emails-show-hillary-tried-rig-benghazi-hearings-january-2013
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3776798/New-Clinton-emails-reveal-Clinton-aides-fed-questions-wanted-Benghazi-hearing-senator-facing-corruption-indictment.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-06/clinton-campaign-slams-nbc-covering-hillarys-coughing-fit
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/09/06/emails-fbi-hillary-crooked-blackberry-lost-phones-laptop-server-classified-glenn-reynolds/89881664/
youtube.com/watch?v=zSKRP1InPmM
youtube.com/watch?v=GFTsSOQMoKY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off you dumb drunk potato nigger

Fuck off Italy

>check flag

P O T A T O
O
T
A
T
O

All potato niggers should hang.

cry some more potato boy

Nice counter-arguments mates. Love it when Sup Forums tries its best to be as autistic as Sup Forums

Also

>Fuck off Italy

Sup Forums is more autistic than Sup Forums, but the worst are Sup Forums and Sup Forums, baguette friend.

They all pale in autism compared to Sup Forums, of course.

Irish women have the lowest sex drive out of all races on earth

Is that why you're so fucking salty cunt?

Shut the fuck up you stupid potato nigger

Nice strawman

The first is a matter of principle over profit, the second your fetish fantasy, and the third simply incorrect.

Sucks for you. :(

but Poland IS based

"We Wired It" - New Emails Suggest Clinton Rigged Benghazi Hearing

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-06/we-wired-it-new-emails-show-hillary-tried-rig-benghazi-hearings-january-2013

New Clinton emails reveal how Clinton aides fed questions she wanted to the Benghazi hearing for senator now facing corruption indictment

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3776798/New-Clinton-emails-reveal-Clinton-aides-fed-questions-wanted-Benghazi-hearing-senator-facing-corruption-indictment.html

Clinton Campaign Unloads On NBC For Covering Hillary's "Coughing Attack"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-06/clinton-campaign-slams-nbc-covering-hillarys-coughing-fit

'Crooked Hillary' nickname isn't going away: Glenn Reynolds

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/09/06/emails-fbi-hillary-crooked-blackberry-lost-phones-laptop-server-classified-glenn-reynolds/89881664/

>sage

>Poland is poor
>Potato niger calling anybody poor
Top kek m8

Listen here you hobbit asshole. I've just about fucking had it with you potato munching cocksuckers shitting up this place with your passive aggressive contrarian faggotry. Every single fucking day I see a post made by one of you inbred alcoholic pieces of shit that reeks of butt hurt. What the fuck is your problem you fucking toothless ginger subhuman? Why? Why is your entire shithole of an island filled with cousin fucking degenerate scum? Fuck you I curse you and your entire Island full of inborn alcoholics you leaprochonfucking midget piece of shit. I swear I will beat the fuck out of the next Irish manlet ginger cuntickle faggot degenerate that I will have the displeasure of crossing.

>Ireland
youtube.com/watch?v=zSKRP1InPmM

youtube.com/watch?v=GFTsSOQMoKY

They don't. They just require lots of alcohol before hand.

>hillary isn't ill

goodbye OP, don't hit the door on your way out (1 post by this italian)