ITT : surprisingly mature scenes

ITT : surprisingly mature scenes

youtu.be/76nR1tWPT7c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_HqBvv_cJd0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clone Wars was most definitely one of the shows CN had that was more for everyone instead of just for kids.

>open link
>instantly see promo

>that episode where Fives learns the truth about Order 66
>tfw everyone thought he was just going crazy
he tried to warn them

yet everyone hated it while it was still on air

I honestly never gave it chance when it was airing and didn't watch it until it was on Netflix

I'm doing the same with Rebels

I liked it.

But then again, my taste has always been superior.

>when he nuts in your cunny

>"yet everyone hated it"
>implying Sup Forums is everyone

The show sucked cock user

youtu.be/_HqBvv_cJd0

>the entireity of Lilo and Stitch

>good soldiers follow orders

Context?

>Context?
Can't elaborate without spoiling it. Good soldiers just watch the show. It's the first arc in season 6.

>literally all roguish characters in the SW universe hang out in this one exact bar on this one exact backwater shit hole planet where they drink and make deals and listen to space jazz despite there being literally millions of planets in the galaxy

Fanfic EU was such a mistake

Would you prefer that or female lead Mary Sue's and niggers?

While Tattooine does get overused, that's a different pub in a different city, I am certain.

The latter

Go cry somewhere else you nazi fag, Finn is the best

it was sex slavery, right?

Landos' a nigger
Why don't people get mad at him?

He's charismatic and attractive.

Because not everyone is a homicidal nazi.

>Bossk's voice

As well as Asajj's voice

>le sjw tumblr boogeyman
When will this meme end?

Anyone else remember that clone wars episode where grievous is dueling kenobi as he brags about amassing the greates army while obi one retired that it's just a soulless army of programmed soldiers, shit looking back that line was a lot more clever that I Remember

When Sup Forums gets nuked

Clone Wars did NOT pull fucking punches.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qFaMt3LfoE

Yeah, I'm guilty of that. I think we all thought Ahsoka was going to be Scrappy Doo and it would ruin the legacy of our "perfect" Grenndy Clone Wars cartoon.

Turns out that she appears in only a few eps per season and she actually develops in to a good character.

Around the same time as >le Sup Forums boogeyman

i.e. never

member when "Sup Forums is love" was a thing?

>tfw you'll never cum in kid fett
why even live

To cum in real people

Fuck, man. Umbarra was already space Vietnam, then they just had to add the mass friendly fire into it.

Get over that shitshow

Well, admittedly, I hated it because I only watched a few episodes of season 1. The presentation pissed me off.

Then, because of Sup Forums, I started watching more of the later seasons and fell in love.

Believe it fucking not, CLONE WARS got me back into Star Wars for the first time in nearly 25 years. I loved it as a child, back when the original trilogy (before the new editions came out in the early '90s, I think?) were the norm on VHS.

I HATED Star Wars for years and TCW got me back into it. Good shit