The inhuman culture is classist (your place in society depends of your ability) and they are slave-owners

>the inhuman culture is classist (your place in society depends of your ability) and they are slave-owners
>Black Bolt with the help of his mad brother purposely spread a toxic mist on earth and directly in a foreign city (New-york) without knowing the effects on the non-inhumans
>humans were transformed against their consent and at first without warning
>a lot of NuHumans were cripled or died because their dormant genes were too weak during the mutation
>the Royal Family has extended his rules over all nuHumans once again without their consent: even if you don't recognize her, per se, Medusa is your queen if you are NuHuman
>The mist killed thousand of mutants
>When they discover that the mist are in fact toxic, they refuse to stop them and let the mutants die for religious and cultural reasons (the inhumans can survive without the mist, and even mutate, like Quake or Karnak. They can also capture a part of the mists and use them on a consensual ceremonial, like before.)
>when the mutants react and try to stop the mist, they fight them and try to kill their leader

Great heroes, Marvel

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publication_history_of_Marvel_Comics_crossover_events
zak-site.com/Great-American-Novel/lockjaw.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You forgot about the inhuman girl that uses her powers to manipulate world's leaders and media people into acting favorably to the inhuman cause.

>The progressive teen book is actually about stupid, impressionable youths taking media at face value and encouraging prejudice.
It almost makes me feel better.
Almost.

how much longer can this go on before people get sick of their shit

>>humans were transformed against their consent and at first without warning
It's OK when Phoenix does it.
But user, "your gay xD" and Cuckoos scaring poow wittwe fake Elixir.

You can thank Tony Stark because he will somehow kick them off the planet.

So why exactly DIDN'T the Inhumans care that the Terrigen mist was killing mutants? Did they really just brush it off and say "Ehh, it's all in the name of progress, mugga"? Like, was that ever a conversation that came up?

The Inhuman royalty has literally never cared about non-Inhumans or things that don't directly benefit them.

Well, that's stupid.
And to think that we're supposed to accept the Inhumans as our replacements for the X-Men.

Which reminds me: From an editorial standpoint, why kick them off the planet? Why not just have them commandeer land in, like, Montana or something?

Its hard if not impossible to determine motivations in the recent Death of X book because the writing is so bad.

The Inhumans are tagging along with the cloud in exultation. The X-Men come after the cloud because its killing mutants. The two groups come into conflict when they get too close to each other and there is no clear idea if the Inhumans are fighting because they dont care if mutants die or if they're fighting because the fight has already broke out so jump on in.

Stupid, stupid forced-conflict.

So nobody has to write them unless they want to.

But why is everyone else okay with it? Even aside from the mutant genocide it's unknown foreign people invading with a poison cloud and stealing citizens that didn't consent to being changed and some people are even dying from it.

>lol not my problem

The first they ever heard of it effecting mutants was when "Cyclops" addressed the whole world saying that it kills mutants and probably kills humans too. It's not like they knew and then just kept hush-hush about it.

Except maybe Maximus.

>why kick them off the planet?
Because "inhumans fuck off to space" is pretty common inhuman plotline.

What even is the point of "Death of X" anyways?

To show us what Cyclops did.

>It's not like they knew and then just kept hush-hush about it.
Actually the terrigen mist being harmful to humans has been canon since Lee/Kirby

What will happen when the cloud goes over North Korea ? Do the Inhumans think they could just land in sPyongyang and pick up the new inhumans from there? And what if it goes over conflict areas like Syria? Thanks Inhumans, you just give ISIS superpowers.

Inhumans are literally worse than most supervillains. I refuse to ever buy a Marvel book again until every Inhuman is killed off.

But cyclops didn't do anything in death of X!

Yep. But EXM were triggered for some reason and we had to find out what.
'member Magik wanting to off Sunfire because his atrocities?

THANK YOU BASED TONY OF INHUMAN REMOVAL

But Tony dies.

>We Inhumans didn't mind living in a world where we were directly yet indirectly responsible for the genocide of mutantkind, but we will not stand for the domestic abuse of Tony Stark upon his latest girlfriend, Carol Marvel. Peace out, niggas.

Isn't he gonna become an AI or something?

Yeah, but I'm going to assume that's a backup plan like the time he backed up his brain just before Civil War or whatever it was, then lost his mind and reinstalled his life without any memory of Civil War.

Or something like that. Anyways, that's what I assume.

shit

its like they dont have editors

Editors are too busy handing out shit stories and being guests at View or whatever.

The editors are the ones forcing bunk continuity and shit stories.

Being an editor isn't about quality assurance: it's about courting sales.

Every human affected so far has been good and more than happy to go with the Inhumans and join their society despite it having a caste system and having to submit totally to the upper caste.

At least the ones shown to have changed. No Humans appears to have gone against it or used their new powes in a way that the royal family doesn't want them to.

This is actually a problem in the Inhuman comics, which only I read. It's very ridiculous, they go to that North Korea substitute that kidnapped mutants and made them fight.

Inhumans and nuhumans do conflict, but it's not that focused on.

Don't ask me anymore, I stopped reading around Civil War II when I realized Marvel's intelligence went down 20 points after Hickman left and Al Ewing couldn't carry it by himself.

Its because they wrote the reactions before what went down, assuming the book would have some good shit in it.

Then it didn't and everyone looks psychotic.

It's funny, both AXM and EXM suffered from that. Bunn, as always, gives exactly zero fucks.
>Then it didn't and everyone looks psychotic.
Gold side, not even once.

its almost like there isn't a FUCKING PLAN.

"Hey we set up that Sunfire had to do something bad enough to morally upset Magik, who once tricked her brother into unleashing hell on earth to prove to him that she wasn't a good person."

"Okay I'll have him do fucking nothing."

"...t-thanks."

How can they make a plan when it's more fun to piss off Novafags on tumblr?

Aren't there mutants and inhumans with powers specifically suited to concentrate and contain large gas clouds?

It's not even about destroying it. Funnel it into a big container, give it to the inhumans, and they can use it person-by-person.

How this even became a crisis mystifies me.

Because editorials and what seems to be a mindset that they need an event going on at all times. When was the longest time an event hasn't happened in the since civil war?

To punish the X-franchise for slutting around with Fox.

Since Civil War? Every year had couple of events. 2012 had only one event but it was enough to fuck up everything.

>Funnel it into a big container, give it to the inhumans, and they can use it person-by-person.

And the Inhumans would just release the cloud again. It became a crisis because they simply do not give a shit. "Fuck humans and fuck mutants" is literally the Inhuman MO.

They have more crystals. They can already do the person-by-person thing, which they were already doing for generations. Destroying the cloud was the only viable option.

>I stopped reading around Civil War II when I realized Marvel's intelligence went down 20 points after Hickman left and Al Ewing couldn't carry it by himself.
So, the first issue?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publication_history_of_Marvel_Comics_crossover_events
There's been a major crossover event every year since "House of M" in 2005.

>You forgot about the inhuman girl that uses her powers to manipulate world's leaders and media people into acting favorably to the inhuman cause.
What? Do people outside of Sup Forums even like InHumans, don't keep up with Marvel stuff.

Sup Forums don't like inhumans

I know Sup Forums doesn't like them, I'm talking about everyone else.

Lockjaw, maybe? The pooch was fun in Pet Avengers especially with interacting with Marvel animal sidekicks

CBR has shills, if that counts.

I like Blizzard, but he was an estabilished character before getting hit with Terrigen

He was fun in that Heist mini. Part of me hoped that after Superior Foes and Heist, we'll see more comedic villain comics.

Blizzard was the original Superior Foes Shocker. He even got booted off the Thunderbolts by Songbird cause he was too shit.

BB cares.
Medusa too, albeit to a lesser extent.

Did "Death of X" actually explain anything beside Cyclops was dead the whole time?

zak-site.com/Great-American-Novel/lockjaw.html

Lockjaw's kinda cool in general!