Will he be the new LOSH writer?

Will he be the new LOSH writer?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TomKingTK/status/799724406499115008
twitter.com/TomKingTK/status/800808563652210688
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/TomKingTK/status/799724406499115008

twitter.com/TomKingTK/status/800808563652210688

That would make DC haters shit and vomit blood at the same time. So yes, please.

Yes, please.

Could be cool. He doing anything aside batman?

Season 2 of Sheriff of Babylon at the moment and he's hinted at some other project that he's working on.

Really? I've seen most DC fans want him on something space related either GL related or Legion.

We ever find out what the tv meetings were about? Babylon series seems like a safe bet.

Yeah that seems like the obvious choice

He is a big fan.

His Batman is good.

Deal with it

He's huge

For you. For you. For you. For you.

I hope not, I want LOSH to have a good writer for once.

>His Batman is good

it's a step above the sea of mediocrity that is 90% of rebirth

user it's part of the mediocrity.

I want them to have a fun writer for once, Jeff Parker or Gillen please

>Gillen
>fun

>I-it's not just King! All the rebirth books are mediocre!

It is, but it feels generic and is nowhere near the highest level of quality he can produce.

Parker would be superb, yeah.

Stop being reasonable.

It's really not. His Batman is awful and his dialogs makes me cringe.

Can his Batman run redeem itself like Morrison?

It's unlikely for him to do LOSH. He's already doing a biweekly Batman and will be soon doing Sheriff and the new secret script. DC lacks a space opera guy, other than Abnett and Giffen and both have already done Losh. DC really lack a huge scale Sci fi/cosmic/space opera writer like Hickman, Remender, Ellis or Ewing.

How the fuck did you draw that conclussion? It's a big stretch. One thing doesn't have anything to do with the other. Just wishful thinking.

I hope so. He desperately needs to be given a book he'll give two shits about.

DC lacks good writers in general.

>King
>Priest
>Ennis
>Yang
>Way
>Rusell
>Castelucci
Ellis will be starting Wildstorm in a month and a half.

Fuck LOSH, he should write L.E.G.I.O.N.

We're not talking about Marvel, user.

I love King's other books so much that I'd gladly suck his dick simply as a thank you for creating such brilliant works of art.

And even I think his Batman sucks.

If God is just. I'm holding out hope

I want Hickman as the writer. King doesn't seem like a LOSH writer.

He was at a panel earlier this year where they said one of the panelists will be the writer of Legion.

He's currently down to only Batman for books, which he's 10 issues ahead on, and Sheriff S2 as a monthly is coming next year. Considering he was writing 2 monthlys and a biweekly at maximum capacity earlier this year, it's reasonable to think he has room for one more book.

Neither does Hackman.

It will be Didio.
screenshot this

>In two issues Catwomanfags have grown a rising hatred toward Tom
Based

Funny, since it's pretty obviously a fakeout

Punch says "On one hand, he doesn't want to die today, on the other hand, he WILL die today."
Selina offering Bane Batman's defeat on a silver platter is a much more enticing distraction than being asked to help kill Batman by Bronze Tiger.
If she actually wanted to sink the mission, she would've killed Ventriloquist off the bat.

If anything, Selina started the plan early, so she could negotiate an alternate means of escape so she wouldn't need to go back to Waller/prison. That's why Batman said no. If it turns out all these conjectures were false, then the King hate is justified.