Any unemployed people on Sup Forums? What do you do all day?

Any unemployed people on Sup Forums? What do you do all day?

I just sit around, really. Some days I just sit in my chair and kind of zone out for hours.

exploit centre link cunt

Started looking for a job. Fed up of just sitting around doing nothing that I actually want to get on and do something with my life. No luck so far though, it's just playing video games, doing chores and looking for jobs for me.

Is it comfy? How do you survive without income in USA?

Fap to candydoll

Hahahahaha hey I'm pol xd I work for a loving and a living hahahahaha wait until I retired and live on an island in the wrong way to get the best way to go to last post time and I will have the same thing happened with the following user name is the same time and I am a little bit more about the same as the one I have a great day and I will be a good time to do with my wife has the right direction and a couple days to see the status is the only way you want me know what to expect to see you then the rest are the only way you could send a message to see the attachment for your time and consideration and look forward for your time and consideration for any of you to the same time as I have a great day so when you think about not working you need to rethink your fucking pathetic live kkk kk kkk kk

Right now I'm making a >they shut down (8)/pol emergency kit for when the wild wild west comes to an end.

Shitpost, fap

Sometimes I go out and drive around in the countryside

Being unemployed really showed me how much I need a job to control myself.

How to do this

I'm unemployed now but I worked 16h a day every single day while I did work for many years on end.

I have money to just sit around and waste so I'm not on NEETBUX. It sucks losing like $80 a day just being alive though.

I have a couple hundred grand saved up though so I'm ok for now. Just pissing away $80 a day playing video games. I have a GF who is begging me to just get a job and settle down with her. But she's kinda ugly and I don't want ugly kids but I don't have the heart to tell her that.

Also I'm W/M she's A/F and Sup Forums has made me want blue eyed blonde haired kids.

fight depression and the inevitable.

I don't have income, mate. I'm just coasting off savings from employment. I think I've got about 18 months left in it going at the rate I have been.

I used to read a lot (upwards of 12 hours a day) but now I exclusively play computer games and post on Sup Forums. I actually suffered a 24hr ban not long ago, that was somehow immune to my router resets, and that was the dullest time of my life for a while.

This

Use Anonine on your phone next time.

Why didn't you browse/post from your phone?

I bet you forgot to delete your cookies.

massive fun posting, talk radio, and mmos gets me through it

Maybe he's unemployed and thus does not own an expensive fancy phone?

Yes.

Currently doing architectural drawing, visiting Sup Forums in between. Normally I program, read, wait for happenings, and post on Sup Forums.

Listen to various radio shows/podcasts and watch vids, mostly political shit
anime and manga
shitpost
read shit
think about how shit everything is

usually a combination of the above while I am logged into an MMO for 14ish hours a day

put things in my ass