GIRLS DON'T LIKE BOYS GIRLS LIKE CARS AND MONEEEEY

IT JUST TAKES SOME TIME

shes just getting better with age too. she'll be hot forever

AND Sup Forums MAKES ME INSECURE
SO I'M GONNA POST
GONNA POST ON Sup Forums

DO YOU HAVE THE TIME

Sup Forums can't discuss good music

dfgvbhmbcxzsdxfdcvgbhnjkhbgvfcgdxcgvbnmbvcxbzbcvbvghfcdxszxcghvjbvfcdsxfvbgsxdwq1234567ui876543212345678765432123456789087654321234567897653234567890987654323456789876543234567890 hehe chuck norris and lolita sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g

>dat jiggle
>dat giggle

nice
i gues zero will be fine with political threads on Sup Forums since Sup Forums can't discuss that either

life is a highway
i want to drive it,
all night long

This is so true. People wonder why people post music on Sup Forums and it is because Sup Forums has the shittest taste ever.

Fuck you Megadeth's Risk album is a masterpiece and if another artist made it and not Mustaine, it would have gone high up in the charts!

AM I MORE THAN YOU BARGAINED FOR YET

>i gues zero will be fine with political threads on Sup Forums since Sup Forums can't discuss that either
>implying politics isn't just shitflinging by retards in general and Sup Forums are faithful to the source

checkkit

>Risk is a masterpiece
Dude you need to calm it down on those substances.

SITUATIONS
ARE IRRELEVANT NOW

>Error: You are temporarily blocked from posting for violating Sup Forums 1 - Off-Topic, Television/Film Only.

Hehehe
This thread is fine

Risk is better than Rust In Peace and you know it
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IRXdBPNlSqY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke5OCvnHcyM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nPwj7GMp0PM

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE POSTING OF THE SHIT, ALL THE BBC THREADS NOW LOOK TO ME LIKE POO, WE'LL EXTERMINATE THE ZOG MACHINE, POO BY POO BY POO, I POST SHITTED DOT COOOOM

The fact that they unironically view Jeff Mangum and Death Grips as musical geniuses while we just make silly Bane memes speaks volumes about how garbage Sup Forums is.

>Wears a Skrewdriver shirt in the movie
SO FUCKING BASED
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4gLHvT2jC6U

Death Grips is the BvS of Sup Forums

I always appreciated Bateman for liking Sussudio

>This is so true. People wonder why people post music on Sup Forums and it is because Sup Forums has the shittest taste ever.
So you're admitting you're a tasteless casual numale from Sup Forumseddit? It looks like /film/ backed by them and /lit/ might actually be the only solution to solving your cancer on our art board problem

>all those normie albums
You need help

Leave the Protomen out of this.

I'M PUSHING AN ELEPHANT UP THE STAIRS