Batman being around long enough to find and lose at least one Robin by the time of events of BvS seels like a bullshit...

Batman being around long enough to find and lose at least one Robin by the time of events of BvS seels like a bullshit slapped together at the last moment, which is very indicatie of DC movieverse.
Fight me.

Why do i picture Robin tied to a chair being straddled by Harley while the Joker watches and jerks off, afterwards walking over and beating him to death with a crowbar?

Fuck off Ivan.

What's wrong with Batman losing allies over something like 10-20 years? This is older, sick of everyone's shit Batman. Obviously he's got history that isn't the best.

That's because you're a retard.

Nobody wants to see another origin movie after Christopher Nolan's trilogy and that trilogy ended with an old Bruce leaving his cave and tech to a new guy. So the idea that in the new movies Bruce came back as Batman after Robin's death fits a lot with the public.

This 20 or 10 time gap can also be used to make standalone Batman movies with no presence of super-powered characters. You can say that these movies take place before Superman appearance. So there's no risk of audience wondering why Wonder Woman isn't there to save Batman from his jam.

It also leaves a lot of room to introduce Batman's allies like Nightwing, Batgirl and so on.

>le MCU was designed in a laboratory by genius scientists with advanced degrees in cinematic universe physics meme

I feel like first Harley raped Robin, then Joker smacked her around a bit in front of Robin, then he raped Robin "So we're even" then killed Robin.

Batman knows cause there's video. Joker actually wants batrape as much as the commissioner.

It's also kinda a good way to put that part behind them (except they failed as instead of grimdark batman they got grimdark 1% baqtman)
>Leave everything to Robin
>First mention of Robin in this DCEU: Robin is dead.

I feel like this tidbit raises more questions than answers.

>First, which Robin was the one to bite the dust? Dick or Jason? Which one does matter.
>Second, just how active of an accomplice was Harley? Did she actively participate or was she merely present for the act?
>Third, how did the Robin die? So far we have around 3-4 possible deaths we could choose from (presented in other media) aside from it being an entirely unique situation.
>Lastly, how long ago did this occur? Was it before she was officially Harley QUinn? Was it soon into her career? How has Joker been around?

The general consensus is that I need more information to even provide an appropriate context for that hard fact in the universe. The only things I know for certain is that Batman has been around for 20+ years meaning he's between the ages of 45-50, he has lost at least one Robin during that period, and Alfred has been a constant companion from the beginning.

It's Jason, c'mon.

Disniggers please leave. Your shilling is not welcome here.

It's Jason.

Geoff Johns is working with Ben Affleck on the movie's script and Johns have this weird obsession with Jason.

n...no you don't understand Disney's Marvel told me every movie needs three or four movies to set up every little thing. How will I know Lois Lane is a reporter without a Lois Lane movie, or Alfred is a butler without Alfred: The Movie? F..fucking DC is just too rushed, not like Based Marvel, who invented Superheroes.

Hail Stan and his prophets the Russos.

>no one wants to see another origin movie
>Dr. Strange is doing better than expected at the box office

Also your bullshit about making Batman films before Superman appears makes no sense considering that super powered characters were already around and known according to the back story for the motherboxes in Justice League

>Avengers tie-in starring the alleged sexiest man alive is successful

HOW DO THEY KEEP DOING IT?!

What obsession?

Loving this salt Dkeks.

>less than Iron Man's domestic
Oh.

Batman and Superman together in a film has more clout than that.

And it still failed.

I'm definitely partial to it being Jason as well, but technically nothing has been officially established. We're just left to fill in the blanks with contextual knowledge. For instance, we're left to believe that Batman's sudden brutality is a recent event suggesting that the death of Robin occurred in the back decade as opposed to the first. This time frame indicates is was more likely a later Robin meaning Jason. I'm curious that if it was Jason, what happened to Dick afterward.

No, you don't even have a complain here, just '' this movie scene? dumb! '' youtube tier comments

It takes a few weeks to reach 300 domestic, if Strange has that kind of hold.

It probably won't because Rogue One comes out in three weeks

Robin's weapon was an axe instead of a Bo so Batman's brutality was before his death.

He's not wrong.

Also the Joker is still alive despite murderer Batman being around for at least two years before BvS

HUNKA HUNKA

Considering that we're all pretty sure it was Jason, how do you think it went down?

>Death 1
>Traditional Jason Death (Somewhat Plausible)
Robin gets separated from Batman and beaten with a crowbar by Joker and Harley. Afterward he was blown up in an explosion. Burn marks provide evidence for past fire damage.

>Death 2
>Modified Arkham "Death" (More Plausible)
Robin gets separated from Batman and ends up being taken hostage by Joker and Harley. It was likely he was held captive and tortured by the pair before eventually being murdered. Bullet holes on the costume suggest Robin was more likely to have been shot than beaten (although it may have occurred later). It's also unlikely that Joker decided to murder Robin with explosives as he went through the trouble of spraying a message on the front of Robin's costume. He would have wanted Batman to see it and realized the flames would likely erase his handiwork.

>Death 3
>Miller Death (VERY VERY Unlikely)
Robin decided to single-handedly apprehend the Joker and is beaten to death before he made it through the "front door". Harley as an active participant in the beating.

>Death 4
Robin dies is a way that is entirely unique to the DCEU.

>Death 5
Now that I'm thinking about it, I feel like what happened in the DCEU could have been a combination of 1 + 2.

On an unrelated note, I'm curious as to how they could bring Jason back in the DCEU without resorting to the multiversal punch or lazarus pit. Because Batman retreived the costume, it's unlikely he "miscalled" Jason's death.

Damaged suit.

In three movies DCEU has laid a more stable groundwork for their universe than Marvel did in their first five.

>Jason
Science says you're wrong.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT TELL ME WHERE THIS IS!?!?!

Well the hell are you on about? They just fast forwarded to an experienced Batman. God for-fucking-bid we fast forward through the introductions and get to business. How is this bad?
And if it's about skipping over Jason's death, the comics fans know what it is and the casual audience can either google search it and find out within seconds, or just stay tuned as they'll probably do a Red Hood storyline.
And from a story telling perspective, this is a emotionally damaged Batman who hasn't gotten over the death of his partner, which informs his actions in BvS.

The movie tells you that Batman became more brutal after the alien invasion. The halberd could have any explanation.

According to David Ayer Joker got the damaged tattoo after Batman beat the fuck out of him for killing Jason. Seeing as he has the tattoo during Harley's therapy sessions, she participated why she was still his psychologist. So she probably wasn't full blown Harley Quinn at that point.

>except they failed as instead of grimdark batman they got grimdark 1% baqtman
what the fuck does this even mean

contrary to popular belief being forced my the MCU, you don't need multiple movies to establish or set shit out

They are around (like how WW is over 100 years old) but Batman very obviously has no idea of the existence of other super powered heroes (hence that part in BvS where he emails WW asking her "where have you been?" referring to all heroes/metahumans)

You what?

that has nothing to do with nothing you fucking retard, there are plenty of heroes that use axes, swords, etc. and dont kill.

The Wayne family cemetery obviously

im pretty sure that might be Dick's dad, but idk

>The battle axe was made of rubber bullets

Batman uses swords all the time without killing. Green Arrow uses a bow and arrow without killing. I'm sure its not hard to train a robin to use an axe without killing you mong.

Superman had a sword once. It was a pretty effing sword as well.

Superman also had giant guns once.

>I-It didn't make a gorillion times all the money that's ever existed
>That means it failed
>HAHA, DKEKS OWNED.
>SEE, IM USING KEK AS AN INSULT, IM COOL!

>Batman uses swords all the time without killing.
and in the movie Batman uses a grappling hook to murder two cars filled with people.

Doesn't Batman locked on prison guys like Croc?

Tell that to investidors.

There is a reason that they panicked and removed any power from Snyder, hell, BvS is selling less DVDs than Deadpool and AOU, and it has fucking Superman, WW and Batman in one of their more expensive flicks.

Try that in again, in English this time, Paco.

>There is a reason that they panicked and removed any power from Snyder,

Yeah, because they're idiots who don't know how to deal with criticism and just throw all the blame at the director.

>But it failed
Sure Mousketeer. Almost a billion dollars is a failure. When's the last time you made a billion?

>I didn't
Exactly.

>investidors.
Just how illiterate are you, Corky?

right, so he obviously trains himself and his pupils with enough discipline to choose when to be lethal and non-lethal

Ben Affleck's Batman is one who's been around decades and retired. Howhas he not been around long enough to have had a few Robins?

>Yeah, because they're idiots

No, because he doesn't bring the money that they want. The most profitable flick of DCEU was SS.

>Almost a billion dollars is a failure.

The movie was among one of their most expensive. They promised a bigger return to the people who payed for it, but Brasil S made less than Iron Man, and the future doesn't look bright.

Remove yourr fanboy googles, you look like the kind of people who try to run from criticism by screaming "shill".

Why? MoS didn't have anything to do with Gotham, there was no reason to hear anything about Batman there. Obviously there will be things happening around the world that we didn't hear about in MoS.

Batman being one of them just make sense.

>Almost a billion
>Failure

This meme is getting old

At least Jason died with a boner

>I don't know how the movie industry works!

They put Superman, Batman and Wonderwoman, they were counting with Avengers numbers, not "bellow Iron Man".

>they go with shitty Jason Todd continuity instead of far superior DCAU continuity

It's a set-up movie like your oh-so-precious Marvel ""flicks""" and still shit on some of the highest sellers Marvel has to offer.

When Justice League comes out, it's going to shatter box office records like Marlel can only DREAM of. And when such a time comes, I will be here laughing as Marvel tears flood the board still making excuses as to how it's somehow failed.

When BvS comes out, it's going to shatter box office records like Marlel can only DREAM of. And when such a time comes, I will be here laughing as Marvel tears flood the board still making excuses as to how it's somehow failed.

if we don't get Nightwing/Tim Drake in Affleck's Batman, I will murder myself

DCCucks on damage control. KEK