I didn't think it was possible but future Bruce is more of a dick than pre-crisis Superman

I didn't think it was possible but future Bruce is more of a dick than pre-crisis Superman

Meh, I would think most fans knew this already.

I love the idea of Bruce becoming more and more hardened and cold as a result of years of constant crimefighting. This move however caught me by surprise. Telling Babs one thing and immediately going behind her back to tell Dick is stone cold cruel

Like you wouldn't hit that.

In the last Batman DCAU movie 'The Mystery of the Batwoman' is hinted that Bruce and Barbara had sex.

The Beyond comics were horrible. Why people post them as if they were proof of anything?

There was a time the writers weren't even sure if they should follow the main comics canon or the cartoons canon. They'd mention things like Batman, Inc. as if that was ever a thing in the cartoons.

>immediately going behind her back to tell Dick is stone cold cruel
Not really?
Dick deserved to know and if she wasn't going to tell him who the father of the baby was then Bruce was right to tell him.

I assumed Babs was going to tell him in a much more gentle fashion. I wouldn't have guessed he just wasn't going to tell him.

Bruce's priority is his SON not the woman that betrayed his son. He made the right choice.

>not the woman that betrayed his son.
He also betrayed his son tho.

>things really were perfect
>her facial expression say otherwise
Comedy gold.

Yeah but rember, he's Batman, and anything Batman does is moraly justified by the fact that it's Batman doing it, so it's okay.

AND?

TH

E

EN

D _

Wow, what a horrible little story that was.

so what happened? did she miscarry?

women are sluts

Bruce loves Barbara is the worst Batman plot thread known to man, and has killed adaptations of both Batman Beyond and The Killing Joke.

Why the fuck did they try it twice?

Yep

Requesting the abortion comic edit with Tim bursting in, batman as the doctor, Harley as the secretary, and Barbara obviously.

This. Batman Beyond comics are fuckin' bottom-of-the-barrel, and even when the writers were confused about whether or not they were comics canon, no non-Beyond writer has ever once acknowledged them.

Post moar

Well, now I want to know where this all goes.
wink wink

why do people keep posting this shit

because timmfags like to self-insert themselves as batman

Did Bruce let Dick beat him up? I find it hard to imagine that he of all people wouldn't be able to bounce back from a sucker punch.

Dick and Barbara weren't a couple at the time
Bruce actually did love Barbara, she is the one that only did that because she had to fill Dick's void

And considering in the animated show Dick got mad at Bruce because he knew about Batgirl but didn't say anything because "it wasn't his place to do so" it made sense that this time he would be the one to tell him directly.

But since is Batman everything he does must be wrong because the rest of the batfamily is always morally superior

There was that time in the cartoon when Dick quit and slugged him and he just took it. I think he knows when he has one coming.

>Bruce actually did love Barbara.
There's not a single shred of evidence to support that claim.

Everyone says Bruce Timm loved Batman, but considering how he ended up with everyone hating him I doubt it.

I can't find the picture so pretend I'm reposting this with three extra panels as follows:
>I meant my dick.
>*Panel 5 again, sans words*
>Panel 4, with Bruce's frown flipped upside down

There I hope you chuckled.

that's because you don't have the right edgy mentality

They showed a part of them doing it in The Killing Joke.

Thank you