Dan Jurgens Teen Titans (1996)

What is Sup Forums opinion on this Titans run?

Bump?

Who are any of those characters? Literally no one I care for why would anyone read that?

hahahahahahahahaha

It's Teen Titans so it's shit by default.

Risk, Argent, Prism and Joto

Argent and Joto/Hotspot appeared in the Teen Titans cartoon.

It's not terrible, it's better than modern Teen Titans by a great deal. The problem is these kinds of relaunches rely heavily on their new characters and there's a reason Argent is the only character who remained relevant in the DCU for a few years after this book got cancelled.

Risk got his arm ripped off by Superboy Prime in Infinity Crisis, the high point for that character.

Atom becomes a teenager for some reason but by the end becomes 30 years old again.

It's bland and mediocre.

So, typical Jurgens.

Dan Jurgens was DC main guy during the 90s.

And?

DC sucks.

Well that goes without saying.

This is the book that killed the All-New All-Different fad imo. Starting with the X-Men and then codified by the NTT there were all kinds of books that launched with established teams getting new rosters of all new characters throughout the 80s and into the 90s. Then it immediately dropped off after this book's massive failure.

What is Argent wearing? Was she a slut back then?

She is a Jersey girl.

Because he was an editorial yes man.

Again, who are any of those characters? Literally no one I care for why would anyone read that?

I can't read Dan Jurgens for this very reason. Dixon might be mediocre, but his mediocre stories are at least entertaining. Even his own characters (Booster Gold) are best when written by someone else (Demattis, Johns).

Does that mean she should dress like a stripper?

They're alien powered to be a secret army for a alien invasion!

She is a superheroine, so she dress like a slut.

Dixon also had the benefit of some great collaborators throughout his career which elevates those shirts stories. Zaffino, Nolan, Heath, JRJR, Kubert

Jurgens is a good artists.