This is a thread only for the toppest tier villains. All top villains go here

This is a thread only for the toppest tier villains. All top villains go here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Z9ajd3UFTU
youtube.com/watch?v=bebkaSDAaA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yessss.

We're only about three posts in and I still cannot fucking believe this hasn't been posted yet.

FOOLISH OP, AKU IS THE TOP OF TOPPEST TIER VILLAINS!

Luke SKYWALKER

Taking away the voice he was one the best animated Spiderman villains ever.

currently rewatching reboot
and he is still glorious after all these years

It had been a while since I'd seen a genuinely menacing villian.

I liked the voice. He sounded like a friend of yours that went fucking psycho.

Yeah, his plan got messed up because the plot demanded it. But a creepy, manipulative triangle who destroyed his home dimension is still pretty awesome.

Ironically he´s one of the most powerless villains in any cartoon to date, and he comes across as the most terrifying thing to have ever existed.

go to bed reed, you're drunk

I see your point, and as Eddie he was actually scary. But as Venom I couldn´t really buy it. It´s a huge vocal dissonance between voice and design, and not a good one. He should have sounded either deeper or more monstrous.

He's just the worst in so many different respects.

fuck off

She's not a villain, get outta here.
Nice bait

Never occurred to me that he punched a bag full of babies

if you think ludo, bill and a fuckin ruby belong here you're fucked bud

Thinking about it, most villains from this show were top-tier. Norman, Tombstone, Otto, hammerhead, the list goes on.

I don't think the Ruby belongs, haven't seen enough of Star to judge Ludo. Bill at least had potential.

It doesn't matter if he had potential, this is the thread for the toppest tier villains.
Bill was disappointing.

How is Bill not a good villain, he may have been one dimensional, but some villains don't need deep motivations, they just need to be entertaining and good at making a mess of things

he isn't a top tier villain user. good doesn't mean T O P T I E R.

Bill was rushed af.

>Not the croc

The show taking an eternity to get back to him is jeopardizing his spot. No-shows don't get awards.

>Showing your villain constantly

Beginner mistake.

>Showing your villain never

Not even beginners are that foolish.

I bothers me on some primal level that they're so fucking bug-like. Did they CHOOSE to look creepy?

I guess ATLA was fucking retarded then.

Ozai wasn't shit and that's why they needed Azula at all

>no Eggman yet
Shameful.

Seriously, look at this evil motherfucker. The best villains are the ones that are both goofy/funny and terrifyingly malicious.

>When the villain has high Charisma and nothing else

everyone else had shit Charisma and Wirt got lucky landing a 20

He´s so damn good at his job he´s only dangerous as long as you believe it. I wonder how many people he has managed to kill with his name alone.

>Have a castle and an army of monsters to command
>Be a useless, non-threatening entity
>Have everything taken away
>Only get a spider, a hawk, and mice
>Get a wand you don't know how to use
>Somehow become ten times more dangerous and competent

I genuinely like Ludo. I like the idea of a villain having an iron will to survive, which is usually considered a heroic trait.

I also like how he flip flops between being brave and being a little bitch.

Give him a yellow ring.

knowing human psychology, yes

Literally GOAT

youtu.be/6Z9ajd3UFTU

The high pitched thing was a bit off but I ended up liking it, though you had that for Doc Ock and Goblin too. Spidey did need a deeper voiced villain in that show.

She was a foil for Zuko

Not a villain

Bill's later appearances were fucked, but his early appearances cement him in the TOPPEST tiers.

He's such a good concept for a villain. A cool twist on the "unknowable chaos god" motif by making the chaos less "death and destruction" and more "general weirdness". Then you have that combined with the usual trickster god elements, a dash of iconic character design and weird charisma (Hirsh is a pretty decent voice actor), and you have a villain that just works.

All the other villains you listed really don't belong in this topic (Steven Universe in particular strikes me as a show with no good villains, mainly because all their actual villains are one dimensional as fuck, and when they gain actual character depth they cease being villains and become anti-heroes/heroes).

>You said no strings attached!
>The best puppeteers never use strings.

youtube.com/watch?v=bebkaSDAaA4

Not the absolute best Pixar movie, but the absolute best Pixar villain.

a TOP tier villain is consistent, Bill pretty much shit his pants.

I think he was funny, but does that really qualify for toppest alone?

Really the problem was promoting him to top villain instead of just an asshole working on a level above the Mystery Twins. Gideon was the perfect foil for the kids.

Archie Sonic is shit but that gave me a chuckle

"The people of this island are builders. But look into their hearts, and you will find that they also have the power to destroy. I am that power. I am destruction. And I will destroy you."

Teridax was a beast villain, especially in the comics.

Holy shit that's a good line.

I loved the sort of reverse Megatron/Starscream dynamic he had with Icarax.

Though the Piraka and Barraki were the toppest-tier villains in Bionicle.

They're not really villains, but the Bohrok were probably the coolest low-tier enemy though.

Nuff said.

I was kind of disappointed that they didn't actually team up and become BFFs like Eggman and Wily, but what Skeletor did to Mumm-Ra was cool enough to make me happy with it.

I' m not sure yet that they will not team up before the end. If the solicitation of issue 5 is accurate, i will not be surprised if Skeletor and Mumm-Ra's actual plan and big sceme, is still to be revealed:

"HE-MAN/THUNDERCATS #5
When the Ancient Spirits of Evil—behemoths enslaved by Mumm-Ra and Skeletor—attack Castle Grayskull, the crown jewel of Eternia, it’s up to Man-At-Arms, Panthro, Tygra, Teela, Cheetara, Wilykit, Wilykat, Snarf, Orko and a whole host of Masters to protect the Power of Grayskull!"

90's animated pooky was based as fuck. Shame almost every other incarnation of him is the shits.

That solicit is huge. I'm really excited.

I do think it's odd that Mumm-Ra would team up with Skeletor after he was betrayed and basically...eaten, after pleading to be spared, but we'll see.

How can she be a villain if I want to fuck her? She can't be that bad.

I wasn't big on the show, but Kingpin was so god tier in it.
>Allow me to show you what 350 pounds of muscle is capable of!

Is a sick, twisted fuck that everyone hates a good villain?

Actually a triangle is a two-dimensional shape.

>The names...Daredevil!
>You'd have to be a daredevil, to dare to challenge me!

I have the feeling that the Ancient Evil Spirits of Evil will have a nasty surprise by Skeletor and Mumm-Ra. I suspect something will occure in the next issues, that it will bring those two to work together.

Sounds about right. This can't come fast enough.

Did he ever actually speak directly to the kids? I always thought that was the creepiest thing about him. We never actually saw XANA, he basically a force of nature.

The 80's unholy alliance part 1...

Just a reality bending AI of completely unknown origin bent on murdering the kids and eradicating humanity for reasons no one totally knows for sure.

Sauce

..and part 2

Piraka felt like a real gang, and thier personalities were genuinely threatening. Barraki were scary in a monster movie way. FYI, Thok is best

For reference.

She got away with everything

What, no Gargamel?

>No sign of David Xanatos
wait a disappointment this board has befome

>villian

No, we were just playing the game by the rules. Xanatos has his own level. He's left off the list because it's Xanatos. Every entry, every time. Not out of Cobra-Commander-style ego-boost, but because he's got separate victories that just happen to be top example. Every Xanatos Tier entry, every time the list is made.

I really liked Snide. He was definitely the best villain in DC.

"I am the rocks of the eternal shore. Crash against me and be broken!"

>You know what slipped my mind? You'll be dead before you can get to her. THAT'S NOT A PROBLEM IS IT?!