>Trump Q&A in Virginia Beach VA 9/6/16
youtu.be/HbZr9QIGKGs
>Trump/Pence on GMA 9/6/16
youtu.be/qrm7FnkdR6Y
>Trump meets crowds in OH 9/5/16
youtu.be/AfYur9LrbHg
>Trump presser on TrumpForceOne 9/5/16
youtu.be/2tatdBW3ZIY

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump speaks in Detroit black church 9/3/16
youtu.be/79OAyAc3G-M
>Trump Rally in Wilmington OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/jbwPnNFLcNQ
>Trump at American Legion Convention OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/1swbgBnRJ30
>Trump Imigration Speech in Phoenix AZ 8/31/16
youtu.be/oaF_NwVbIgo
>Trump visits Mexico 8/31/16
youtu.be/rtt198LweoU

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Detroit News 9/3/16
detne. ws/2coSs8R
>Trump on Watters World 9/3/16
youtu.be/MDsQ5JQoT24
>Carson @ Detroit redpills CNN 9/3/16
youtu.be/y2R9mLNfbJY
>Trump on NBC Phily 9/2/16
on.nbc10.com/WTj10j5
>Trump on NBC4 9/1/16
youtu.be/HzoHYsxOx7U

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UhZJBHrX-T8?t=1m
aafp.org/afp/2015/0201/p193.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1955006/
stroke.ahajournals.org/content/40/9/3161.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033811/
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/771801270113935360
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-06/too-many-whites-msnbc-tweaks-cnn-poll-show-hillary-lead-not-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=Pep7ujf_6lk
twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/773531745585094656
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/773534265791229952
youtube.com/watch?v=IhyMvQ_N7Zc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgPo0pdNiXI
abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

awoo?

theres already one

Why isn't anyone talking about this???

youtu.be/UhZJBHrX-T8?t=1m

Go to 1m. The big guy everyone thought was her doctor hands her a book with something in it in the middle of a coughing fit, while she's drinking water, just before she leaves for an unusually long time before returning.

Why aren't Americans more embarrassed by Hillary.

She's left the door open for foreigners to directly effect your elections. Assange + Guccifer2.0.

Secret documents are in the hands of your geo-political enemies, and perhaps we're seeing fallout of this in regard to Syria atm.

The decision by the FBI not to press forward, despite evidence of gross negligence and miss handling of secret documents, shows that she's above the law.

Why aren't Americans spinning on their mobility scooters?

HOWS IT MORNIN BROS, MY NAME IS PEEEWWWWDIEPIE
TODAY WERE GOING TO BE MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

HEIL MEIN FUHRER, THE MOST POWERFUL YOUTUBER IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE WORLD!

HEIL PEWDIEPIE

TEXAS IS GOING BLUE!

Nice meme.

I live in Texas and that will never happen. Especially not with Hillary Clinton running as the opposition. She is by far the most hated person alive here. I mean satan could be running against her and people would vote satan. The only way I see Texas ever going blue is if Hillary ends up winning and flooding the state with millions of more illegals and giving them citizenship. Also if a lot more californians(in the millions) move here, then give it several decades for it to even be a possibility.

Dyin' Lyin' Killary Clinton is on ACE Inhibitors for stroke prevention.
>FACT: In very late 2012 Illary was diagnosed with a blood clot. In her brain.

Blood clots cause strokes, and Hypertension is the most important modifiable risk factor for ischemic stroke.

What is THE premier hypertension medication, and also a medication that causes persistent dry coughing in many cases? ACE Inhibitors(ACEI)
>aafp.org/afp/2015/0201/p193.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1955006/

Dyin's doctor could prescribe her ARBs which might get rid of the cough: but ARBs are not as good and have increased mortality in comparison to ACEI. Why wouldn't Illary go for something that is less likely to kill her when she knows she can lie her way around the coughing?
>Extensive clinical trials confirm that ARBs have no unique role in the prevention of stroke. If one considers the unique cardiovascular protective benefits of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors, however, the choice of first-line therapy for prevention of stroke is perhaps not a choice at all!
>stroke.ahajournals.org/content/40/9/3161.full
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033811/

Persistent coughing can be diagnosed as seasonal allergies. Hillary is making sure you know about her "seasonal allergies" on the letter from her doctor. Why wouldn't she be on hypertension medication after a blod clot was found in her brain? All her report says is Coumadin and "seasonal allergies."They are intentionally playing this up because once it can no longer be hid it will "come out"(tee hee) that it was a "misdiagnosis" and it was really just a side effect of her hypertension medication that "oh-so-many" people take.

But she's taking it because she had a clot in her brain, and could stroke out at any moment.

All the meanwhile people shoot off much worse diseases that will make Hillary's health look like maybe not such a big deal in comparison when it finally comes out.

So Mark Levin is voting Trump now?

that fucking picture.
top kek.

TRUMP SPEECH SOON
Inside a Party of Lincoln, Members-Only club.

ARE YOU AWOOING ME?

>GO HOME GAMER GAYS

lol Dallas wtf

Have you prayed to Lord Kek today?
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/771801270113935360

I wonder if they ever recovered from almost being memed to death

We get it Mark, you're super famous

NO
WE /WEEB/ NOW

pls don't niggerize don ever again op ty

Is the commander in chief forum tonight?

"Too Many Whites" - MSNBC 'Tweaks' CNN Poll To Show Hillary Back In The Lead
>zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-06/too-many-whites-msnbc-tweaks-cnn-poll-show-hillary-lead-not-trump

Too many Whites... where have we heard that before? [HUD]

>LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Speaks in Philadelphia, PA 9/7/16

oi lads. anyone got the rally stream? it's in 3 bings aye?

>tfw DJT in my fair city

Yay!

twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/773531745585094656

Trumpfags BTFO have you seen this latest poll, doesn't this just make you increasingly nervous?

It's now

DID YOU JUST SAID "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT"?

Wtf is in the far south?

topjej

>dying medium endorses dying candidate with a dying ideology

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/773534265791229952

What did he mean by this?

That's the Mexican border. Do the math.

When?

Spics

Fusing this with the 50 state SurveyMonkey poll and Ipsos polls, if you just add FL and Michigan, he wins.

>Trump supports Russian policies

REEEEEE

Opposing regime change is common fucking sense. Just because he doesn't want to go to war with Russia and China, doesn't mean hes a fucking puppet of the Kremlin.

Here, here's a picture of your goofy ass calling for a "Russian reset." Oh and by the way, President Obama is working out a peace agreement with Russia over Syria right now. I guess he's a fucking stooge too.

live now, but no Trump yet

>youtube.com/watch?v=Pep7ujf_6lk

Trump is probably worse, though, because he says the press lies, and the press doesn't like that, ergo Hillary is more pro free speech haha checkmate drumpfkins.

What does one even say in the face of such liberal smugness?

WHAT DO YOU DRUMPFKINS MEAN YOU DON'T WANT TO GO TO FUCKING WAR WITH RUSSIA, YOU AREN'T A PUTIN PLANT ARE YOU? :^^^^^)

Post this.

"Good arguments bro"

That's not an argument.

>One of those websites you read to confirm everything you believe

Oh the irony

Donald Trump has long been a Green Party supporter, ya plebs. That's the secret core of his campaign. His plans won't actually save America, in fact they're tailored to bring about nothing but ruin, and that's intentional. By thoroughly destroying America's industries he hopes to make America more eco-friendly. No longer will there be factories that pollute, power plants or privately owned cars for that matter... he wants to build a public transportation system and force you to use it. On top of that, a vegan day may be enforced by the Trump administration... no meat allowed to be eaten on one day of the week. drumpf's outrageous policies seemed downright insane when I first learned of his flawed, schizophrenic platform... then it hit me. He's a Jill Stein plant! You can tell by the pattern of his eye blinks... he's morse codeing a secret message with them to his eco-terrorist friends! You thought drumpf would be YOUR candidate? Nope, he has a veritable army of eco-commies ready to start tearing down everything resembling industrial society, these organic terrorists are just ready for him to win so drumpf can prevent the police and national guard from stopping them. That's his key policy, his reason to run... to destroy America and everything that made it prosperous so y'all can live in mud huts and sing kumbaya while eating potato and carrot stew.

Mention Victoria Nuland and how every move HRC made as secretary of State was in the service of expanding the power of Saudi Arabia and Israel.

What?

>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=IhyMvQ_N7Zc

Do you guys remember that time in the last year when Britains MPs discussed how stupid and racist Trump's proposal to build a wall was?

Well, now look at this

TOP KEK

Its fucking desert user. A sparse wasteland with very small towns few and far in between.

DONALD MY PATIENCE IS RUNNING THIN, HAND OVER THE DELEGATES NOW. YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY DEFEAT ME.

After my convention speech I was disappointed and depressed. I had nothing in life left. My delegates abandoned me, I lost the nomination, my favorability ratings plunged. I was alone, disgraced and on the brink of suicide.

But one day, I had a dream. God found me in my sleep, and with Jesus on his right and the Holy Mother on his left, he told me that I would be the next president of the United States.

Everything changed after that. I went to Japan so I could hone my fighting skills in order to face you. There, my teacher taught me a famous technique , a technique capable of bringing down any opponent. Even you.

After my return from Japan I started searching for you, hoping that I would find you before the time of the general election.

I didn't know where to look, but God guided me. He told me to come in this meadow, and that you would be here, meditating. He was right, as always.

I'm not an evil or a vengeful person Donald, so I will offer you a choice. Give me all of your delegates now. Drop out from the race and name me your successor. If you do that, not only will I let you live, but I will also name you my VP.

Know this, Donald. If you turn down my gracious offer, I won't hold back. I've wanted these delegates for my entire life, and I won't let a liberal, false conservative take them from me.

Make a choice, Donald.

Heh...I knew you would say No. A fighter to the very end, huh ?

Well then, I shall have no regrets.

Brace yourself, Donald.

Here I come !

jej

Heh, you dumb Drumpfkins didn't know your boy T was a ISIS plant?

>fbi.gov PDF files aren't echo chambers, why don't you read them instead of pretending to know what they say?
You have the moral high ground, don't give it up.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TRUMP

WHY

>not a pic of Trump as a kid

It's fucking ridiculous. I rage every god damn time I hear her talk.

The NSA has a larger budget than ALL other signals intelligence agencies in the world COMBINED. A large portion of that budget is focused on offensive capabilities and attacks. The US perpetrates the vast majority of offensive attacks around the world. If Clinton wants to redefine a cyber attack as an act of war then we are going to be fucked.

Hell, Iran could declare war on us for Stuxnet, or Germany for spying on Merkel, or any number of the countries whose infrastructures we've broken into. It's retarded, and nobody is calling her out on it.

no why no

fucking shit

Hillary supporter literally just that Hillary will be talking about policies during the debate and Trump will just talk about her emails. JUST. FUCKING. WAIT.

Everyone knows that Trump supporters hate free speech so much that we need to make sure they can't say anything. :^)

They all got uncucked by Brexit.

What's so bad about this

They're going to write stupid shit about him anyways

God Bless Philadelphia!

Why not? Can't treat him any worse than they have. it also underlines Hillary's reluctance for ANY press.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Pep7ujf_6lk RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZgPo0pdNiXI NU

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZgPo0pdNiXI ENG

>abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=3

For a second there, I thought he was holding a boomerang, trying to channel Aussie bantz or something.

>when a Jew refuses to bake a Nazi cake near you

Tiffany's got a little gut going on there

>THICC

MPs != glorious common people of britland

Oh, this should be good.

Next time you shitpost use some punctuation

>+1 in Florida, NH
>-1 in Virginia
>+3 in Iowa, Ohio
>tied in Michigan, Maine, Wisconsin

>+1/tied nationally

they havent been brought to heel yet

That's a good move though, it's not like they stopped writing bad things about him.

It also destroys the "hurr durr he can't take criticism" narrative.

Yeah, but now all the ones representing non Paki boroughs know they have to vote right in order to stay in power.

W H E R E

is the prestream musak

Trump's said it before: He's too nice and gives too many people second chances.
Hopefully they just keep reporting what he says and even if they put a negative spin on it, people have wised up enough to realize it's bullshit. Like how CNN keeps trying to stump Trump by saying shit like "He confused Confidential with Classified", when in reality they're still just broadcasting his point of "Hillary cannot handle top secret information".

If they go back to being shitbags then he can just revoke their credentials again.

>PARTY OF LINCOLN

She's the least attractive of the bunch. She looks like an average Jersey Shore bimbo.

They had their timeout
If they fuck up again he can always ban them again

>Trump has shit taste in waifus

That's it, #ImWithHer

>Party of Lincoln

Oh shit no2antisemitism is trending on twatter
Might be strap so media can point out the anti Jewry folks though

why allow blatant liars in? Less room for honest press

How many bings or bongs from now??

>PARTY OF LINCOLN

Thrombus

> Good evening, I'm Wolf Blitzer. Welcome back to CNN Election Night coverage.

> Donald Trump has won Ohio and Florida, two key states on his path to the White House. He has, however, fallen short in Virginia, where Hillary Clinton was shown dominating in the polls for much of the election.

> Now we wait for the final projections to come in... and, uh, speak of the devil, I'm just getting word here that we have a major projection coming in.

> Yes... it seems that, with 73% of the vote in, CNN can now project that the very close race in Pennsylvania can now be called for Donald Trump.

> And it is at this time we can now project that with Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, Donald J. Trump will be the 45th President of the United States.

>OH WHAT'S THAT? ... I'M JUST GETTING WORD FROM OUR CNN CORRESPONDENT THAT A MAJOR DEVELOPMENT IS CURRENTLY TAKING PLACE IN WASHINGTON DC. WE NOW GO LIVE WITH THIS BREAKING COVERAGE.... B... B-BAH GAWD, BAH GAWD THAT'S TED CRUZ!!! THAT'S TED CRUZ!!! HE'S COME FOR THE DELEGATES, AND IT LOOKS LIKE HE'S FOUND A WAY TO TAKE THEM AWAY FROM MR TRUMP. WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!

PPP has a new Florida poll out.
Trump leading by 1

>Less room for honest press

There are really no honest press left

(((Adjusted leader))).

>CNN projection

He shouldn't really be blocking anyone in the first place. This just hurts Hillary, Trump is letting everyone in the door while Hillary won't even step outside her private jet. How many days since her last press conference?

Dunno how that relates to Trump, but that fact that he is holding his event at the Union League is a very big message to Jewish voters.

Union League is an exclusive club, many rich Jewish families are members. It's a smart move to hold it there today.

could be any minute now, but who knows