American Horror Story: Cult

Why was she rubbing her hands while saying this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LabloPDPtLg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504677415512.webm
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imitating her masters

So this is going to be like paranoia agent?

I kind of want to watch this.

The series is sort of making fun of her, isn't it?

Yes idk how anyone can root for her. Also FUCK they brought Zack Ward for a cameo and killed him off a minute later.

Why does this "bring an actor someone has seen before and liked and hav him die str8 away" meme end?

lmao

Is this as comedic as I'm interpreting it?

what the fuck is wrong with his eyes

The one on the right has such a crazy face.

>moonface
fixed

You missed the pov shot of him smiling at her. Makes it more hilarious cos he looks so chill

Whats with the downs face?

more like american humor story lmoa

This is fucking comedy kek

>he doesn't know about Moonfu

Alex Jones?

is this actually as goofy as it seems from the screens

A little scary.

She looks like a 12 year old boy

yes

Jesus Christ, its like she's from the same place woll smoth is.

Has /ourguy/ gotten any funny scenes?

Yeah, but they are also kind of implying it's Trumps fault she's so insane. It's typical Ryan Murphy, 'I'm going to mock both sides, but we all know Trump is an asshole, right?" sthick.

It's a lot better than most of the seasons. Going for topical horror works a lot more than 'LOL SERIAL KILLER CLOWN"

>20,000 hours in paint

When is the latest episode going to show up on torrents?
Should be up by now.

>american horror story
>biggest american fear is their chosen candidate isn't elected

is this supposed to be a satire?

no

Best timeline. youtube.com/watch?v=LabloPDPtLg

>I'm afraid that Sonia on the Real Housewives has a drinking problem
>SMACK

I was worried this should would ger real boring real fast but it still has some good moments

Hey lesbians!

the writer has to be a deep cover pol/lack, surely...

they literally namedrop Sup Forums in the first episode

But that's accurate.
Everyone was freaking out during the election, maybe you would remember if you had been old enough to vote.

jfc why are americans so dramatic

yes dumbass

This picture alone has convinced me to pick up this show

Absolutely. It's been a long time since I've seen something this funny. I don't give a shit about the clowns killing people, but everything else is the toppest of keks. It's every election night copypasta brought to life. Only thing it's missing is someone smacking a tray of tendies out of their mother's hands.

this dude has the looks and is a fine actor, why isn't he a hollywood star yet?

>Only thing it's missing is someone smacking a tray of tendies out of their mother's hands.

I thought for sure this was going to be Evan Peter's character.

I thougtht he said the new season will mock DRUMPF. instead he's making fun of SJWs and Hillary? the fuck is going on?

It's called actual humor.

He blends up a bag of Cheetos in a blender, smears the dust all over himself, and then uses it to taunt his Clinton-supporting sister.

He fucked a television when Trump won, covered his face in cheetos, threw a pissed in condom at some mexicans

I can't love this season enough. It's like Sup Forums made a television show.

People still watch AHS?
Dropped it after the first episodes of Coven.

Okay, so what are AHS actually trying to say? I'm a dumbass.

What's going on is you're not mentally capable of understanding the show. In mocking Trump's opponents, he is mocking Trump. He's calling out election hysteria in general.

I did as well. This season is the best fucking thing ever though. Every episode is election night all over again.

Nothing, Murphy is just trying to entertain people with spectacle.

Naturally liberals will think it is critisizing the right, and conservatives (who don't even watch) will think it is mocking the left. Meanwhile Murphy is raking in the cash and stuffing his mouth with cock.

*ominous music starts playing*

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504677415512.webm

Is the bad guy a man with mommy issues like in every AHS season?

Him casually staring into the distance is the best part.

someone posted tweets from the creators stating this was a response to DRUMPF and his voters, they made no mention of lampooning both sides.
also, have you seen the mental state of the other side?

>"Watch AHS it's so scary"
>opens with construction worker quinn and some other guy in an even more wacky version of pic related then lady gaga hanging out with 20s vampires
Would be par the course for this show from what I've seen.

The bad man is a Trump supporter and, indirectly, Trump. It's so very good.

>covered his face in cheetos
He plays Glenn Beck?

Progressives are cool with Beck now because he apologized to Samantha Bee for being a fucking white male.

>someone posted tweets from the creators stating this was a response to DRUMPF and his voters, they made no mention of lampooning both sides.
No one who makes decent comedy announces that they are mocking both sides, it cheapens it. I would advise you to stop treating twitter like anything more than a marketing apparatus.

>picture of a funny-looking member of the group i'm opposed to
>this means i'm right
You're a simpleton, I think this show might actually offend you before it's over.

So when did this show stop pretending to be about horror?

>your strongest potions

The show is still about horror. There are evil characters like serial killer clowns, domestic terrorists, and gun-owners.

>Sup Forums constantly cries about this show the moment this season is announced
>first episode comes out and there is a stream of threads announcing it is shit and that anyone who is still watching this show is retarded
>suddenly it's the best season and amazing
What the fuck is wrong with you retards anyway?

it's probably too deep for you

who else misses /ourguy/ ?

I was just a big fan of AHS for two seasons, and then it stopped being a horror anthology and became Glee with murder.

I'm enjoying this season because it feels more like the ones I liked.

Why do I feel shrink and blue hair quicksilver are in this shit together?

>tfw super vitality man's ass shot

This. First season was awesome. When it started becoming a musical with that stupid banana song I dropped it instantly and could never take it serious again.

Because his patients keep dying, it's obvious the doc is involved

Freaky shit

>there better not be any crazy hallucinations scenes in a show about loonies

Yeah, how else could the cult know what phobias the targeted people have.

My money: The fucking reporter is cult as well.

This show is meltdown bait for net Nazis.

>le u jus got trolld!!!!

kill yourself kike

I'm convinced evan peters is the good guy at this point, he's helping people be happy and be honest which is important in a world where crybaby progressives are hellbent on redefining reality.

>lesbien george zimmerman

i fucking laughed

Okay, is this unintentionally funny? is it satire? was it supposed to be funny? it seems funny... do /tvt/ recommend it?

It's called dark humor. It's supposed to be silly but juxtaposed with grueling violence and general horror.
This season is just more topical, and you find it funny because you spend too much time on the Internet.

Just started watching intrigued by the retarded premise. Fucking hell, is this what passes for TV these days? Is this what Twin Peaks is up against?

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

DRRRRRUMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFF

is this real?

>retarded premise

People watch TV to unwind after a long productive day, not analyze a 2deep4u autistic director.

It's just so fucking stupid though. They were trying so hard for scares in the supermarket bit but it just came off as ridiculous.

Do Sup Forumstards still not realize the show is satirizing both the extreme left and right?

yeah, it's been a pretty entertaining season so far

Why does he only have one hand?

The actual show is even better, plays generic ominous music as he puts on the hat.

too much masturbation

This episode shows the cult is pretty big. The shrink, the detective and all those protestors, plus all the people already in it.

When does anything on television PROPERLY mock the left? This show has been giving progressives a vicious ass whooping.