Can anyone give me one good reason why we shouldn't just open our borders?

Mainly thinking in relation to the Calais "jungle" and the proposed wall, but also think about this in general.

Why not just open up our borders and allow anyone in?

I cannot think of one good reason why not. It is an odd human trait we've developed.

Thoughts?

Borders are a more advanced form of territorial instincts so no user. The border marks the end of the territory controlled by that country you fucking retard.

fuck off beady bastard

>It is an odd human trait we've developed.
No, it actually makes perfect sense to keep hostile savages out. An odd human trait that has developed is suicidal altruism.

Borders can still mark territory. No reason we can't control and defend our borders while allowing freedom of movement.

I expected some stupid replies to this thread, but that went from 0-100 way too quickly!

>Why dont we go against all our most important human instincts for survival?

If you are so humanitarian then get them into your own home.
It is easy to be altruist with everyone else money.

Because you're a fucking island, you have no borders

>freedom of movement
What the hell are you talking about?

OK, I correct myself there. An odd human trait we haven't dropped. These people aren't hostile savages, our modern social intelligence should realise this and over-ride this fear deep in our genetics.

As for altruism, when did I say I give a shit about these people? They can die for all I care.

You want 1000 homeless people in your city stealing from everybody? Breaking into your house and stealing your food?
That's what these people do, they are clueless how to behave in a normal society.

See .

It's quite the opposite of altruism. We're wasting time, money and resources keeping these people out. Just let them in.

>I cannot think of one good reason why not.

Ahmed pls

>These people aren't hostile savages

You have been severely mislead. I would say kill yourself, but with your attitude theyll do it sooner or later

People have been paying taxes to be spend on their own people.
If you open the gates for people whose parents didn't pay shit that's just not fair.

That's just racist stereotyping. And even if it is true, breaking and entering, theft, robbery, and any other crime is still a crime. They'll be arrested and charged like anyone else.

Plenty of native British people commit crime too you know. The issue of crime is irrelevant here.

>These people aren't hostile savages
By definition, yes they are.

>They can die for all I care.
The easiest way for them to die is to keep them out. Letting them in just lets them breed like rodents.

>Can anyone give me one good reason why we shouldn't just open our borders?
You already have 1,400 good reasons in Rotherham alone.

that would be a good idea.

UK is like an underground private pub, very hyped. make it mainstream and it will lose its value to the migrants.

Why would you want your country to turn into Africa?

>rape and murder aren't good reasons

>Just let them in.
Why?

AHA!

The reply I was waiting for. Surprised it took that long.

At what point did I say ANYTHING about spending taxes on these people?

Don't spend a penny on them. They'll soon realise the UK isn't the land of plenty they imagined, and they'll fuck off back to wherever and hopefully spread the word.

Or they'll starve in the streets. Either way doesn't bother me.

Made you guys who thought I'm "Ahmed" look like right fucking idiots now haven't I.

U dont make sense achmed

Shill thread

See .

For the same reason you don't open your front door and let everyone in. Maybe you can think of a few reasons of your own not to do this.

mohammad is a pedo btw fuck off

itt: OP plays dumb for (you)s

>Thinks hes being clever
>Still looks like a moron

Seriously, fuck off you paki

it's the same reason you have a door in your house. you simply don't want anyone who simply wants to waltz into your rooms, do you?

scotland is a land fuill of pussies

Nice bait, Ahmed.

Yeah, just look at your picture.

You think honest law-abiding citizens live there?

Muslims don't even respect Western culture or laws.

>why the fuck would you wash your hands
>you have an immune system dummy
>we aren't talking about deaths, bleeding from your eyes is irrelevant here
>why are you all laughing

>playing dumb

I don't see no playing

Give me a good reason to have a door to your house

>odd
>human trait

Because wild animals aren't territorial as fuck

>Or they'll starve in the streets. Either way doesn't bother me.

It will start bothering you when it's not safe to go out at night anymore because of rampant criminality.
You have to be delusional to believe that they will just accept starving to death.
Your city will be in flames before anyone dies in the street.

As an Australian, I imagine this is a totally alien concept to you, but I'll try to explain it simply.

You have BORDERS that mark your territory. You protect these borders from attack by hostile enemies looking to invade you. You also monitor and control these borders to prevent people smuggling in drugs, guns, nuclear bombs, or whatever shit is illegal in your country.

Then you have IMMIGRATION CONTROL which is where you stop a person cross your borders (either to live or visit, normally the former) because they're not from your country.

"Open borders" doesn't mean we get rid of borders and just let ISIS smuggle a nuke into the country, it means we don't discriminate on who can come and live and work here.

Understand?

Well I don't give a fuck about your shitty island, but... last time I visited Britain was in the early 90s, London and Oxford... even then every single fucking member of the regular "menial" workforce was either black or brown. And it has only gotten worse, or hasn't it?

Bait/10

Don't conflate race with culture. I know you are probably indoctrinated with cultural relativism, but some cultures are better than others

And it's every communities right to protect their own cultures without damaging other people's cultures

We have fought for 300 years to get out from under theocratic rulers in western Europe, I'm not prepared to take any backward steps

My home is my private property. This country is not.

Social housing, education, welfare... in Spain a migrant family can easily get over 4000€ in welfare per month.
and you have to add all the other indirect state dispenses (administration and other bureaucratic costs)

It is over the top expensive for a welfare state to have a single family so lets not talk about the cost of tens of thousands of migrant families.

Yes is dirt cheap in comparison to keep them out.

Agreed, historical evidence suggests he was.

Why not just leave the doors to our homes unlocked at night and allow anyone in?

I cannot think of one good reason why not. It is an odd human trait we've developed

Thoughts?

yes it literally does

you're using the wrong fucking word you inbred that's the definition of the word

We're coming for you.

>Calls someone white British a "paki"
>Calls someone a moron without offering any rebuttals or counter-points.

Now who's the moron?

yes it is.

I know people who work with them

They tell me that they're a lost cause and that the country is wasting 9000€ monthly on theese fucking leeches.

you

not a single person in this thread has even begun to agrees with you & you're calling us morons

you don't feel anything strange about this?

That distinction does not make a difference to the principle.

Borders exist to protect the country's inhabitants in myriad ways, just as you lock your doors at night to protect the home's inhabitants.

The nation can also be thought of as the collective property of all its citizens.

You currently pay taxes and your forefathers paid taxes to create society you live in today.

Letting in people that have invested nothing and statistically, will not invest anything for several generations destroys what has been built, unfairly taxing citizens for no reason other than 'muh diversity'.

Agreed, many don't. So arrest and deport those who commit crime when they get here. Simple.

As above, arrest and deport them.

See the problems in your own country with immigration. Your issue isn't taking them in, it's not being more serious when they start fucking shit up. Your government was altruistic enough to let them in, then ran off and hid when it started to go wrong. Not cool, and the opposite of what I'm suggesting.

Islands dont have borders bro.l

You think they're just gonna go home rather than steal and fight?

If the country does not belong to you, then what right have you to give it away?

Yes they do, they just happen to also be natural borders.

it would be cheaper to keep them out in the first place you festering renaissance of genetic failure

Post hand + timestamp ahmed

wat

I agree, and I also voted Out if that's what you're implying with that last bit.

But let's just say *name of culture* does commit more crime - arrest the fuckers and imprison/deport them like anyone else committing that crime.

Why punish EVERYONE from that culture? Let's even go mental and say 50% of the people will commit a crime. Why punish the other 50%?

That's stupid anyway, because only a tiny fraction are like that. I knew Sup Forums was full of racists, but damn guys.

You haven't articulated a reason why it is not just better to prevent them from enterring in the first place

Give me one good reason I should pay taxes, or respect any law, when people who aren't citizens can reap all the rewards of my society without contributing anything?

Good luck trying to secure your whole coastline.

As opposed to spend more time, money, and resources allowing them to exist there? You already have no-go zones in your country that the police have lost control of.

well m8 I hope you've had a nice first day on Sup Forums now kindly fuck off to wherever you came from

Why are you not selling your television/car, give away all the money you can save for refugees ?

Why are you mad, when in the next 2-3 years a tax will become higher for everything ?

The statistics form germany were just finished, from the so called high educated refugee the media was the hole time speaking about. 70 % is unemployed, 80 % doesn´t even have a proper education where they can work with.

How will you see your future, if you let these people uncontrolled into your homeland ?

I've already addressed this. I never said we should spend a penny on housing and feeding these people.

No benefits, no social housing. You need health insurance to use our NHS. You need a job offer to apply for temporary housing support (until you get on your feet) and if you're not in your own privately rented accommodation within 6 months, you lose that too.

Simple.

The expel of Moors II the electric boogaloo when?

We've done a pretty good job thanks. All it takes is willpower

The only reason niggers keep flooding across the Meditteranean is that the cuck countries of the EU are providing a ferry service for them.

Why do you lock your front door?

Why do you have your own personal wall in your backyard?

Why do you lack common fucking sense?

>import everyone from third world muslim shitholes
>what could possibly go wrong?
>they'll leave anyway so let them in
>we're all the same goyim!

So fucking stupid.

And it's not just about crime it's about culture and values. Go shill somewhere else

ITS A WASTE OF RESOURCES YOU BITCH

WHY DONT WE POUR SEWAGE INTO THE STREETS & SCRAPE IT OFF BEFORE TREATING IT WE DONT WANT TO GET THE GREY WATER MIXED IN WITH THE ACTUAL SHIT DO WE THAT WOULD BE RACIST

REEEEEEEEEEE

I've already explained this. I knew Australian's were culturally backward, but didn't know you were this fucked up.

this is easily the funniest bait i've seen all month. nice bants ahmed

Most of Sup Forums seem to believe a Irish man is closer genetically to a Greek than a Greek is to a Turk. They seem to think Europeans are some transcending God race and not just someone who happened to immigrate here a few thousand years ago.

We literally are all immigrants from Africa. Borders and nationalism is something that appeared in the 17th century and it makes me laugh everytime I meet a nationalist. I mean lets just take England for one example.

We didn't have ANYONE living here 50,000 years ago due to the ice sheet, then we get some Neanderthals occasionally, in the summer months, when it retreats living in caves and the like. Then some humans (who yes, were black) who migrate here with the Neanderthals and either killing them, bred with them or hunted better than them, they died off and we get Paleolithic Britons living here. Then a large group of newer hunter gathers migrate here from the Germany region (which is constant for 30,000 years) then we start to get farmers migrating from Africa again into Europe and into England starting the Mesolithic era. Then another 5000 years later we get a new type of farmer who has husbandry who migrates to England starting the Neolithic era. Then England becomes an Island but we still get immigrants from France, Netherlands and Germany areas. We get a MASSIVE pour of immigrants first from Celtic Spain and then another huge one from Celtic Austria starting Celtic Britain. These then face mass immigration from Irish and Gauls - later of which fleeing Romans. The Romans then migrate here for hundreds of years bring people from all over the Empire - including the Middle East and Africa here. Once the Roman Empire falls we get the biggest migration ever to England until the 1950s - the Anglo-Saxons from Germany/Denmark area. On top of this the Vikings come only 400 years later and many settle here. THEN we get the fucking Normans migrating here. Throughtout the middle ages we get constant French immigration.

>funny

Lel americans humour

No one has yet given a sound rebuttal as to why this won't work.

Most have resorted to the age old tactics of arguing over semantics, down to just throwing around insults.

WASTE OF POLICE RESOURCES

shut the FUCK up or answer my direct refutation of your bitchass shit argument

Maybe not, but if they do steal and fight, deport them.

You have given an inadequate and unconvincing answer answer

Then in the 1600s/1700s we get a ton of German immigrants when our Crown moves to a German Duke. We also got lots of French fleeing prosecution in France and Russians fleeing their problems. In the 1800s we get lots of Colony folk moving here and in the 1900s we get tons of post-war immigrants that we invite to help rebuild out nation.

Now thats just one country, most in Europe are similar. Borders are fucking laughable. Its absolute madness. If anyone is pro-borders they don't know history. WE ARE ALL IMMIGRANTS.

UNNECESSARY WASTE OF POLICE RESOURCES TO FIND & REPEL THE LAWBREAKERS

YOU TITBITCH SHITFAGGOT SIMPERING LITTLE RUNT

The West needs young eager working hands to keep its economy going and the migrants will be providing that. This is a fact. Plus, a lot of the current wave of migration is formed of the middle class and professionals. They will also be quite handy - and less picky - than the stale unionised work forces in Europe en the US.
Without mass immigration the West will not survive. Merkel understands this even though short sighted people hate her for it.

Yes, there are issues with assimilating such a large number of migrants but the West is not in danger of being taken over by them. Arguments about the migrants having more children are unconvincing as hell - good luck having 20 kids in the West. They simply won't be able to afford them - children are expensive in a civilized world.

In the end it won't really matter anyways. We'll look back in a different way at this in 50 years.
By then I think the world will be completely multi cultural to where no matter where you you'll see people of all ethnic groups mixed in. The trend is that Earth is becoming a planetary society where every "nation" will have similarities in clothes, music, art, and expression. In the short term this is very turbulent and often horrible, but in the long term it makes sense.

Ur mums a fag

>ive explained this so shittily people think ive explained this

fucking kek. delusional retard.

>historically we have developed from the same origins
>therefore we are all the same now

>people have always moved around, and this is always a good thing

So you only want to do something about invaders once they pull their weapon out in your neighborhood.

we are not niggers.

Key difference is race stupid fuck

lel how long did it take to prepare that on faggeddit??

>WE ARE ALL IMMIGRANTS.
piss off

Then why don't you adress the real problem Yusuf? Your people have been quite busy selecting the usable "refugees", and you even admit that you are prioritizing sending us the scumbags, imbeciles, illiterates and mentally ill because "western Europe" has "better resources" fuck you

When the spanish right stops hating catalans more than moors.

cmon dude. it hit's the perfect spot between dumb and believable. and since Sup Forums typically likes to go for low hanging fruit, it got a lot of replies.

Because to allow them entry would mean we would need to deal with the social norms they bring into our country.

...and because liberal faggots like you promote tolerance, it would mean catering to these norms, creating a social split which eventually leads to conflict.

Whites rape too.

>people destroy their own country
>we should let them in so they can destroy our country, too