Who is your favorite comic book character?

Who is your favorite comic book character?

Constantine, the real John Constantine.
The Question comes in second

Thor.

Batman

Raphael

t. Michael.

>The Question comes in second
>you will never meet the real Constatine

I guess Batman or Spider-Man.

Dream

My five-year-old self would say Superman, then Batman. My teenager self would say Spider-Man.

Now, at 26, Superman is the one I care about the most. When I saw Man of Steel in the theater, it rekindled my interest in the character. I went out and bought John Byrne's Man of Steel: Vol. 1 and loved it, the original 6-issue miniseries. Still read it from time to time, plan on getting the other volumes in the future.

Hal

if i had to choose, top 3 are

1. Booster
2. Wally
3. Daredevil

Hellboy without a doubt.

Jack Knight takes second easily as well.

This guy.

Clawman

Dr. Strange

I have too many to list.
Here's a few, tho':

>Ted Kord
>Constantine
>Mullet Question
>Ennis-written Superman
>Etrigan
>Moon Knight
>Jackie Estacado
>Mark Grayson
>Peter Parker
>Kaine
>Ben Reilly
>Flash Thompson (Not Agent Venom in its entirely, but I've always loved Flash)
>Death's Head
>Optimus Prime
>Hellboy

There's several others, but all above I love too equally to pick a single one of.

Captain Marvel. Nazi other guy.

Vic Sage

The little Racist that Could

All of them.

Batman was my 1st favorite hero then I got older and it's Swamp Thing

Or Superman.

bump

Crisco Ramon

bump

She Hulk. Always has been, since I was a little kid, and always will be.

It's cliche, but yeah, Batman's my favorite too

I agree. Jan is also in my top 5, for the record.

Daredevil, Spider-Man, and Batman are also in there.

Definitely Namor

I've always been more of a Marvel guy so that'll show in my selection. I would say for my all-time favorite Cape I'm split pretty evenly between Star-Lord and the Silver Surfer. Whatever the incarnation, the core ideas of those characters resonate with me above all else. In no small part because of how infatuated they are with outer space, the universe, and creation itself.

I love Quill because he's a character that is often depicted as trying to run away from his humanity, but he always winds up being pulled back to deal and live with it. No matter how far he runs, no matter what is guilting him into doing so, he is invariably compelled to rise to the occasion.

The Surfer I love for the opposite reason. His human urges are what ultimately divorced him from his humanity, and enabled him to view the universe on a level that no one else really understands. I appreciate that, depending on the story, the Surfer may be depicted as either effortlessly noble, or totally lost in the confusion and chaos of the universe, despite his transcendental existence.

My favorite for a long time now.

Sexy Gene Ha line work.

What's so great about the Question?

I think it's Ghost Rider (Blaze specifically) but I have quite a few that are really close together.

Is this Moore or Veitch run?

That

is the Question

Marvel - Taskmaster

DC - Mister Miracle

Barry

cap is a qt

The Phantom

Jason Todd.