When will Justice League be white again?

>Vibe, Vixen, Gypsy
White

>image features martian manhunter, red tornado, captain atom, vixen and creeper

>Kyle
>white

And Gypsy and Vibe.

>Offwhite

Captain Atom was a white guy before he got his powers though, he's still white in his heart

Jack Ryder and Captain Atom are white....

>a gipsy woman, a latino man, a japanese woman, a black woman, an atlantean (would he count as oceanian?), a russian man, a robot, and several extraterrestrial aliens

He is white. He may be a mutt but he's predominantly white. Same when Connor Hawk nine times out of ten.

Has this photo been color corrected in any way? Vixen looks awfully white for an African here. Even Gypsy, Vibe and Dr Light look amazing white in this picture.

And Rocket Red

Green and silver, user.

It doesn't count, we both know it. Off to the wrong side of the wall with him.

Probably the limitations of the printing process at the time, plus a shitty scan.

Why are they all tanned?

Watch Tower got too close to the sun

What are Connor Hawk and Traci 13 supposed to be?

Story wise they're mixed Asian\white but half the time they're portrayed as lily-white as possible.

>funny racist maymay
I hope a POC takes your job and cucks you desu

You can't tell me Vibe doesn't look better as a white man.

I know there are people triggered by Zatanna's stage magician costume but it's incredible improvement over that atrocity.

And here's another picture of Traci 13, this time as Asian as possible.

There are people who don't like Zatanna's magician costume? I've only ever seen people hate on her nu52 one

Because everyone loves, envies and secretly wants to be white. Whether they'll admit it or not.

She's even an Asian lesbian now.

*You can't tell me Vibe doesn't look better as a dead man

Kyle's dad was a WHITE HISPANIC

Why do people act like Hispanic is a race

Some hispanics are clearly not white but they are brown because they are indio mestizos. Kyle's dad was like a Ted Cruz hispanic, a white one.

Hispanic's not a race and any race could be hispanic

Don't you know, it doesn't count if they're not stereotypical mexicans, sombreros and all.

Just the Jews acclimating us to the inevitable future.

entirely not diverse enough!

just saw her in Superwoman 04 and she didn't look asian at all

I've d pictured the DC cinematic universe to look just like this, but sadly it didn't happen. It's just depressing to see that they're rushing this current cinema universe called the DCEU. It should of been planned out/talked over with WB and the DC executives, just my opinion.