How was she in the wrong? All she did was state the facts

How was she in the wrong? All she did was state the facts.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-35742097
bbc.com/news/world-europe-35523444
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Muh media.

Also, nice trips.

She was jumping to conclusions based on circumstantial evidence on live television. Everything she did was wrong.

Conjecture =/= fact
it was an educated guess, but irresponsible to express to the public without any conclusive evidence.
The same statement would be appropriate to express to a ZPD crew, but as is all she did was whip up panic on a city-wide scale.

>How was she in the wrong?
Because those are microphones and not a bouquet of cocks

>How was she in the wrong? All she did was state the facts.

I felt like that was one of the writer's intentional jabs at modern media double standards.

Like, if someone went on live television right now and started pointing out how virtually every terrorist attack in the last three years on American ane European soil has been carried out by fundie Muslims, they'd be called a racist/hatemonger/Islamophobe, even though it's objective fact supported by demonstrable evidence.

It wasn't facts it was shit she thought may be true backed by absolutely nothing

>It's a subtle Sup Forums thread

>Implying she didn't

Predators detected.

Also she she jumped to conclusions partly because of her on "racism".

Dies later at the hands of a Pred who had family and friends die in the ensuing crisis.

Everyone fucked up there, partially because of the villain's subtle manipulations.

Judy should've held her ground and said that she was not trained to deal with the media and had no place talking to them. Cops have representatives for a reason. She stated what she thought were the facts but was also, yes, leaping to a conclusion based on a bad source, being a criminal scientist she just arrested who was making a guess. The right thing to say there is that the suspects still needed to be interrogated before a conclusive statement could be given.

Bogo should have fucking known better than to send a rookie to the press wolves. Of COURSE she fucked up. Even if she hadn't been set up as a meter maid, she would've been barely off the beat and suddenly dealing with a panicked, angry press desperate for a clear, easy story to exploit. To the film's credit, it showed Bogo realizing he mishandled Judy and him having her back in the end. It would've been real easy to make Bogo a pure heel.

And who kept putting pressure on the department to make hero cop Jody Hopps a symbol of the department? Who pushed Bogo to put her ON the case in the first place, an action that would've benefited her plans if Judy had gotten herself killed OR the one in a million miracle of her success happened? Who, with a few friendly words and gentle abuses of authority, made absolutely sure Judy was set up to fail at that press conference and throw the city into a state of exploitable panic?

Define terrorist attack.

Every thread on Sup Forums has been Sup Forums for the past year or two, and judging by the way things look - will probably be for the next four years.

I sorta thought Trump being elected would make the site swing back to the left like it was during the Bush years, but it appears we've reached new autism levels previously thought to be unattainable.

Discussing the details of an ongoing investigation is a big no no.

She did not have any facts. she had an assumption

Tell that to Trump

It's not that she was wrong, but she didn't have enough to back up her claims.

Yeah, Bogo should've picked up on the idea that a brand new cop shouldn't be speaking at a press release beyond "thanks everyone." It was Bellweather manipulating events by having a rookie cop get chewed out by the press.

So she was wrong?

This site, like everything else, will get exponentially more polarised. It's /col/ vs Sup Forumsmblr for the foreseeable future.
Sup Forums would be infinitely more usable if there was a /leftypol/ board and users of either of the Sup Forums boards was banned from all the others. Containment!

Sup Forums has never and will never work like that.

She makes the same argument that predators being aggressive is coded in their DNA, making them dangerous, that her Bully made to her. She lets her "pred-judice" get the better of her because she doesn't think she's prejudiced against foxes despite all the evidence that she is. She didn't do it intentionally and she had no clue what she said was wrong. It still did a lot of damage.

>>/lgbt/

She was wrong but her idea was reasonable.
I was unreasonable to make it public before you have evidence.

its like having the media say that the killer lives at X address without checking the address first.

I felt it was more that it was hypocritical. Despite being held back all her life due to being on the receiving end of species-ism, she wasn't cognizant of how she herself was also dishing it out.

Or checking if he is guilty.

Or that they started a lynch mob.

Judy basically started a Pred Lynch mob. I wonder if any predators were killed cause of what she said?

Jesus Christ, I hope not. I really don't want to have to explain the concept of a lynch mob to my 5 year old because she watched a Disney talking-animal movie.

>Every thread on Sup Forums has been Sup Forums for the past year or two
Not really. This boards culture has been strongly influence by the comic book community which is very PC/SJW. There is some degree of counter to it, but mostly does not take the Sup Forums form.

As for the political spectrum swing in 4chins. That does not happen over night. It is driven by the acting administration having all the publicity, and thus all the blame, which ignites social feedback loop.

That will probably manifest in Amazing Atheist type of personalities, for Sup Forums. Which is anti-feminist/PC/SJW left.

She said that the reason predators were going feral was because of some innate biological thing deep inside them that was bound to act up. That was not true and it severely impacted the predators lives fueling a "race war".

An attack perpetrated by a terrorist.

She was an innocent pawn. A nieve little bunny who was manipulated by Bellwether. Note the grin she had on her face after pulling Hopps from the podium and reassuring her. Timed it right, just enough concern generated by the media without it descending into chaos immediately. Emodiment of evil.

She stated speculation.
It wasn't fact, just her assuming. Until she knew all the facts, she should have given a vague, blanket statement.

>Like, if someone went on live television right now and started pointing out how virtually every terrorist attack in the last three years on American ane European soil has been carried out by fundie Muslims, they'd be called a racist/hatemonger/Islamophobe, even though it's objective fact supported by demonstrable evidence.

The ONLY reason that's true is because the media ONLY classifies violence perpetrated by fundie muslims as terrorism. If a white kid goes and shoots up a school it's a MASS SHOOTING if a black kid bombs a mall it's URBAN YOUTH VIOLENCE do you seriously not get that? Violent acts are called different things based on the person that does them.

An attack created to make a statement to a nation government but actively attack civilians instead of armies/soldiers with guerrilla tactics.

The most commonly used non-Muslem terrorist is Ted Kaczynski an anarchist who wanted to topple the american government by mail bombing random people. While it wasn't totally random, he mostly focused on computer scientists professors, etc. The victims had no real power, influence and was done purely to showcase cruelty.

>Violent acts are called different things based on the person that does them.
Not quite true, if the mass shooting was done as a statement to the toppling of a government then yeah it's a terrorist attack. However most mass shootings are done by autistic white teenagers/young adult /r9k/ types who get bullied and feel outed by their peers.

If it's any consolation more and more white youth, especially in Europe, have become members of terrorist organization.

Actually no, that's terrible.

>Bouquet of Cocks

I'm trying to imagine this as a litteral bundle of severed yet some how living penises in wrap of paper as a replacement for flowers on a date, or it's kinky name for a service for a throng of male strippers to let female patron smell their combined musk and rub her nose all over their head but not go any further with any secual act as it's a service for people with super strong sense of smell or is an odor fetishist.

it was a pretty explicit reference to the Central Park Five press conference

Most likely.

Random whie people were attacked by La Raza types in So Cal because Trump won...Irony would have it that one woman who was beaten with tire Irons was a Hillary Voter...but whatever, mobs are do what mobs do

This. The media and the pigs that eat from their troughs cherry pick the slop they consume.

>it was an educated guess, but irresponsible to express to the public without any conclusive evidence.
Yeah, because she is not a scientist, so she needs to wait until all the research and studies have been done in order to determine a direct relationship.

Her words and actions launched campaigns of hate and fear and violence, whether that was what she intended or not.

She wasn't ready to speak publicly about something she knew very little about, and that's not her fault. But, ideally, she should have bitten her tongue and said that she didn't have enough information to state something for sure.

This is also important and relevant:
>Judy should've held her ground and said that she was not trained to deal with the media and had no place talking to them. Cops have representatives for a reason. She stated what she thought were the facts but was also, yes, leaping to a conclusion based on a bad source, being a criminal scientist she just arrested who was making a guess. The right thing to say there is that the suspects still needed to be interrogated before a conclusive statement could be given.

Do you think they ever fucked?

>Not quite true, if the mass shooting was done as a statement to the toppling of a government then yeah it's a terrorist attack.

That's fair, though I'd simplify to just say "violence that attempts to send a political message" because you see it all the time when a Dylan Roof happens or Planned Parenthood gets bombed by a christian the pundits have NO idea how to refer to these attacks. It's terrorism dude.

Sometimes the truth is wrong user especially when you are talking about something to a large population thats why we need to hide it sometimes for the common good

actually she didn't have all the facts.

that's also why the sheep wanted her to speak

this
giving truth to the masses is a dangerous thing since they are stupid

You should explain it because that's the world she lives in

Dumbass bitch could of have thinked a bit on her words before saying anything.

True dat. Didn't think about Bogo making a stupid judge of character to think she could handle the media.

/thread

>Every thread on Sup Forums has been Sup Forums for the past year or two

What are you talkin bout mate

Because she didn't take our feelings into consideration.

No, the media labels any shooting motivated by an ideology as terrorism, because that's what terrorism fucking is.

what's the definition of an ideology/
Because that movie theater guy in colorado was spewing edgy Joker shit but that's still a belief system, just an infantile one.

Sure, those two incidents are terrorism. Still doesn't come CLOSE to the amount of terrorism carried out by Mohammedans, which is what the other guy said.

Abortion Clinic bombings are the most famous and they only killed about a dozen people over 30 years.

IRA only killed about 1800 during the decades they were active. 9/11 killed more in a day.

Mohammedans are king at terrorism.

> if someone went on live television right now and started pointing out how virtually every terrorist attack in the last three years on American ane European soil has been carried out by fundie Muslims
They'd be wrong though. I won't argue that the majority in America and West Europe are, but never all.
bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-35742097
bbc.com/news/world-europe-35523444

It's only a terrorism if it's done by a terrorist.

I don't give a shit about your semantics, the facts are that Radical Islamists are dangerous, and there's a lot of them.

fuck dis movie was good.

No one said anything contrary to that moron. What was SAID was

>virtually every terrorist attack in the last 3 years on American/European soil was committed by fundie muslims

Which is wrong and fucking stupid on top of it.

i think it felt unpolished. and that music was underwhelmind.

tfw you relate to the deuteragonist

Well, humans are predators.

>implying not homo-sapien

sup

they havent "evolved" yet, and this makes them useful for the people in power.

...wait a minute.

they sure as fuck didn't label Dylan Roof as a terrorist

Did they not? Because I'm pretty sure I saw him called a terrorist. Though it may've been in relation to "why won't you call him a terrorist" but that shit was happening like minute one.

There were a lot of "is this terrorism" stories, but the natural inclination was to not call him a terrorist until after a bunch of people got on their asses about it.

She literally repeated what she herd on Sup Forums earlier rather than think about everything she knows about the case and answer the questions based on said knowledge.

It was reported as a hate crime, because that makes SJWs boners hard.

It was occasionally reported as domestic terrorism.

Actually yes, she did state the facts.

Of course the predators are still predators deep down, that was even in the original script. Here is some of the concept art. The Wild Times place Nick as supposed to run wasn't just a collar free zone, it also allowed predators to act on all those urges they otherwise couldn't.
Then again I doubt they could have used that and still pushed their BS message:
>But we're all the same deep down! REALLLY!! Rabbits and foxes even!"

Which removed any and all depth this movie could have had. Instead of having the species learn to accept each other for their differences, they pretended they didn't exist in the final cut. How fucking shallow can you get.

uh-oh, fandom reared up its ugly head.

Well, it runs parallel to the real world.

There are physical and intellectual differences between the races.

The man that first identified the double helix model of our DNA, James Watson released a paper showing clear differences.

People don't want to accept each other for their differences, they want to pretend they don't exist.
After he released his data on the matter, he lost just about everything, he was called a racist, and a bigot, because he dared to point out there are physical differences between the races.

He fell on such hard times that he had to sell his Nobel Prize.

He sold it for $400,000.00 and the person that bought it returned it to him shorty after the sale.
(that was 2 years ago)

she stated her theory that was only backed-up by anecdotal evidence

But the movie's final message is about how "we all have limitations," and how Judy accepts that not just anyone can become anything -- as she once believed.

I understood it as her going in over her head a lot throughout the movie and realizing that she needs to take a step back, because she isn't the superhero lady cop she envisioned herself to be. But, working past her limitations as a bunny, she still achieved the job she wanted. I think her speech at Nick's graduation ceremony acknowledged the inherent differences between species in a pretty smart way, honestly. I think the quote's something like
>We all have limitations. But, hey -- glass half full -- that means we all have something in common.

we all know Trump won only because Hillary was an ISIS shill

so don't judge book by the cover and try harder.

I honestly don't think there is that notable a difference between human races, at least mentally. It mostly seems to be culture that's the culprit in making peace and/or monsters. But that kind of shit is for Sup Forums

I am more concerned by the intent of the people who made this movie. The problem here is this movie compares things that are most definitely 100% different, like a lion and sheep, and tries to sell the idea that these are one in the same, like human races. That's.. pretty fucking retarded. It has the reverse effect of fighting racism because you're using an analogy that, once examined, ultimately says: "YES, we are very different, because we're just all pretending we're not!"
If people want to show how not different humans are to one another, you really shouldn't use two things that are most definitely different as examples.

We are all very different from each other, and we like to pretend that we aren't.

Of the last 96 people to compete in a men's 100m sprint Olympic final, what is the ethnic breakdown?

What are the odds of that happening by chance?

Am I being racist by examining data, cold hard facts and figures.

It may not be a huge difference between the human races, but there is one that exists. I do understand what you are saying about culture also being a culprit that demonstrates a difference between people, and the cultural difference is not a racial difference.

A lion and a sheep are not one in the same.

a man of African decent and one of east Asian decent are not one in the same.

The movie, as well as the current Cultural Marxist narrative are trying to sell the idea that these are one in the same.

And if you try to speak out against it, you will be concidered a racist bigot and will be demonized for years and pretty much ostracized from society as a result. It doesn't matter who you are, or how much scientific evidence you present.

If what James Watson has stated is scientifically wrong, it should be a case of those with similar scientific credentials demonstrating why he is wrong. Striving towards facts being presented to reach a truth.

Instead, we have certain sections of the media and even members of the scientific community shunning him, plugging their ears and screaming racist.

I didn't proof read this, and I've been awake for over 35 hours, so I'm sorry if some words are out of order or whatever, but I'm sure you get what I mean.

it's an Aesop tale, dude. A movie where animals teach children what is right and wrong.

Also as a closing statement, I would like to quote you back to yourself.

>Instead of having the species learn to accept each other for their differences, they pretended they didn't exist in the final cut. How fucking shallow can you get.

Same as the real world.

Goodnight.

She didn't. She slipped in some of her own speculation based on prejudice, just in a way that made it look like an objective fact. Which is pretty bad when she's giving a press conference on something delicate like this that has most of the population already on edge with fear. She should have been more careful with her words and just said that they don't know but they're looking into it, instead of essentially lying that yeah it's the murderous nature of the preds we all knew was lurking beneath the surface breaking free and no-one is safe could happen to anyone, any time.

She was a fucking idiot. She should have understood what sort of a panic reaction saying something like that would cause

Buns have small brains.

you can't expect them to understand these things.

first: she was naive
second: the experience with gideon (that fox that slashed her face) left a mark in her mind.

..D-Did Gideon rape the cute little bun?

>A lion and a sheep are not one in the same.
>a man of African decent and one of east Asian decent are not one in the same.
a lion and a sheep are different species you dumb fuck, a black man and an asian man aren't

[source needed]

>virtually every terrorist attack in the last three years on American ane European soil has been carried out by fundie Muslims
Did your mother ever hold your face underwater as a kid?

That's no excuse though
She should have known better

So rioting doesn't count now? or nazi's stabbing people? Isla Vista? KKK? Those just don't exist anymore?

2nd grade.

Holy shit get some sleep nigga

Not the person you responded to, but it depends on the country. For example, due to Aus having well over 70 different pieces of legislation directly related to terrorism, the examples listed above would still count. So would something as insignificant as robing a bank.

>Bogo should have fucking known better than to send a rookie to the press wolves
But there was no wolf among the press

I don't think she was wrong. If it somehow turned out that all the attacks by Muslim fundamentalists since 9/11 were the product of an evil comic book villain giving them magic watches that controlled their minds like in Naked Gun, then I will absolutely apologize for feeling awkward whenever I fly next to someone in a burka.

Look at the bus crash in Chattanooga. Dude named Johnthony was probably driving too fast. You go on the news and say, "We imagine Johnthony was driving too fast and it caused the accident," because there are literally no other extenuating factors we can deduce at this time. Then you find out that one of the kids was a secret child mastermind who caused the bus to swerve off the road by rigging up a complex device made of Popsicle sticks. No, I wouldn't feel bad that I didn't immediately figure this out... it's fucking dumb, and so was the fact that a pretty standard buddy-cop formula movie turned out to have a fucking Moriarty with magical blueberries or some shit.

How is blabbering details of an ongoing investigation is not wrong?

The real problem here is Bogo who pushed an untrained rookie before the press. Jesus invented public relations for a reason.

>whenever I fly next to someone in a burka.
The number of deaths in the US by female muslim fundamentalists is exactly 0.

Not the dude you're responding too (he's an idiot for including Europe in that statement about terrorism), but Muslim fundamentalists have been particularly active in recent years.