Friendly reminder

Friendly reminder.

I'm pretty sure most people here would agree on that fact so I don't know why you feel the need to bring it up again.

wrong.

Season 1 was by far the worst season

It was like some cringe worthy comedy at times, thanks god they changed it be more serious

it was meh at the start, then it turned bad and the final season was shit

cuck opinion

I think the last episodes was a bit too "mechanical", but it did have some kino scenes like Jesse dreaming the box, Walt saying to Skyler "I did it for me" and Jesse not shooting Walt at the end.

>but it did have some kino scenes like Jesse dreaming the box
that part was comedic unintentionally

>normie friends telling me that "Baby Blue" totally redeemed the ending

I've never known a more toxic opinion on a TV show, the idea that you can slap a nostalgic song on a series end and it somehow makes everything up to that point alright.

So why exactly did the feel the need to try and redeem walt???

The whole show is weak when compared to others.

Literally the best ending in the history of endings. Muh contrarianism is not going to change that.

nothing compared to the final season of the strain. jesus what a slap in the face

That show was a piece of garbage since episode 1

wrong

The Shield has the best ending

they didn't.
I really disliked that song in the finale, totally ruined the mood.

Excuse me?

>returns to defeat the ebil nazis'
>not dumb cheap redemption

Breaking had a ''meh'' everything

WHY
IS
KILLING
OTHER
PEOPLE
REDEPTIVE
IN
ANY
WAY

a redeptive ending would have been, him going to the police

>WHY
>IS
>KILLING
>OTHER
>PEOPLE
>REDEPTIVE
>IN
>ANY
>WAY
uh dude they were Nazi's though not people

I thought it was shit because Prison Nazis were chronologically portrayed as the final boss of the drug trade, while in reality they have a minor market share and wouldn't be nearly as formidable as the Latin American cartels Walter managed to outplay in earlier seasons.

Nah, I would say that the final season, particularly the final episode, was very Lynchian

most shit related with any drug operation was a mess

but I suspect that was intended as part of the cartoonish stuff

>implying it was good at all

>mfw I enjoy all of breaking bad from beginning to end and there's not a single thing some Sup Forums neet can do about it

Sup Forums loved the shit out of this show when it aired. Its easily on one level with Lost and True Detective.

The final season was only weak compared to season 4 because s4 was pure kino

This. People hating on it now are just being contrarion.

Reddit cancer
Newfag
Reddit

You can only judge the consensus on any show once it ends and most of the generalfags go back to where they came from.

This.
Those so called people on Sup Forums who apparently loved it so were merely redditors flocking here to circlejerk in the generals.

i disagree honestly. I think there is a difference. Lets take GoT, a show liked by r*ddit and probably the thing that brings the most people here. Its still hated and called shit generally. Same goes for Rick and Mortys recent episodes. While for BrBa and True Detective the consensus was almost entirely positive when it still aired.

Of course people came here from elsewhere and some others got caught up in the "hype" but you can say that Sup Forums generally liked it too.

>muh reddit bogeyman
AIDS

Yeah I know, I've been on Sup Forums for like 10 years and the Breaking Bad threads during the last season was some of the most fun I've had in the more recent years of the site.

It was pre-gamergate and fappening so not really. Those were the big events that significantly increased site traffic. I bet you weren't even here before that, I seriously doubt anyone who keeps screaming "reddit" has been here for more than a couple of years.

it had a lot of memes. It probably even overshadows sheevposting in december 2015.

Contrarians.

BrBa had a HUGE explosion in popularity after 4 seasons of so so ratings because of so much critical acclaim. Which meant normies flocked to it and in turn contrarians on Sup Forums got offended that their show got popular and retroactively called it leddit.

The last season was easily the best one though.

The ending didn't have many surprises, but i liked it.
It fitted the story they were telling.

What’s with the old shitposting on Sup Forums today?

>less than 10% of America's population watched the finale
How is this considered a cultural phenomenon again?

>le meh meme
This board is now full of reddit no Wonder you praise the witch so much

this

It is in the context of today. There will never be another show that has higher ratings unless they start counting streaming, piracy etc. Hell, I watched the finale on a fucking stream here with the rest of Sup Forums.

You do know that people watch it in other ways right?

>The Shield
88 episodes. Should I start watching this? Are there any bad seasons?

season 3 is most people's least favorite and it's also the longest. but I still think it remains very consistent. give it a few episodes, see if you like the characters.