Post your face on election night when Donald Trump gives his victory speech

Post your face on election night when Donald Trump gives his victory speech.

thanks doc

mfw

Thanks Doc

Thanks, doc

thanks doc

based romania

So much goodness,

Thanks doc

thanks don

thanks doc

>inb4 thread deleted and OP b&

Why did mods get so assblasted over this back in the day?

My whole family is voting for trump. I've convinced probably 50 people to vote for him too

good to see that your entire family is just as gullible as you.

fooled by a cheesy NY salesman/con-artists

pathetic

I want Hillary to win so she brings back the draft to fight Iran/Russia and all these nu-males that are voting for her will run off to Canada.

Oy vey Rabbi, how many migrants must I take in to make up for my sexism and racism? I am a white 6'3" male with pure German blood after all.

I actually kek'd, did you make that?

You guys really are scum of the earth sellouts of humanity. Funny thing is, I bet that when you're gone, I'll miss you.

Thanks doc

wtf I missed this dragonball episode

Nah I saved it yesterday. I had literally thousands of right wing memes on my phone but it magically (((reset))) itself for no reason. I've gotta rebuild my stash and protect it better

>magically (((reset)))
KEK the digital Jew, at it again. Probably all got uploaded to the shadow profile that (((Zuckerberg))) keeps alongside all of our real facebook profiles.

Next time, try storing your phone in the oven at night. It scares away the Jewish radio waves.

I have bone spurs so the draft won't bother me.

clearly it was the liberal media that deleted them from your phone.

thanks don

Kek, didn't think of that. Should I hide money somewhere away from my phone to distract the Jews?

Also nice trips, kek has spoken!