Why do Gay/Lesbian/Trannies defend Muslims?

Muslims throw gays off roofs, and even ''peaceful'' Muslims in their majority support death to gays. Yet Liberal white gays, lesbians and trannies in the west attack any of us who dare criticize Muslims, yet they are defending people who want them dead? WHERE IS THE LOGIC?????

What do you expect from someone who wants to chop their own dick off? Logic?

Its the same as Trump supporters that say I'm voting for Trump because he is not an insider even though Trump is clearly an insider.
He has been buying politicians to curry favor for decades and brags about it and then looks at you and says "vote for me because I'm not an insider.

People are dumb is the short answer to your question.

>WHERE IS THE LOGIC?????
There is the logic, but it is gay. Gay logic.

those who are wrong will defend others who are also wrong

Quick reminder that the ONLY 4 Muslim countries in the world that wasn't colonised by the British are the only ones that don't have anti-gay laws. Unlike kid fucking christcunts, Islam has a superior moral system.

brainwashing

Fpbp

Im a faggot and i object to this, islam is a cancer on humanity

>implying he isn't the furthest thing away from a corrupt-globalist-career-politician who doesn't care for america, that we've got.

An insider is the one getting bought, not the one doing the buying

Muslims are portrayed as a oppressed group.

That must mean they are in the same as all the other oppressed groups.

It's very simple thinking and adding the muslim population to their cause makes it seem more significant.

They still have the suicidal white male cuck genes that will ultimately wipe them out despite being gay/trans.

>logic
>out of the mentally ill

This guy points out the truth, these degenerates don't follow logic

If leftists could think logically they wouldn't be leftists.

Because they're brown. Liberals are always searching for the next victim of the oppressive white system. Muslims are skillful at playing the victim card.

Intersectionism is the term, I think. Basically, it means that radical minorities know that there aren't enough of them to do shit, so they reluctantly all bunch themselves under an "anti-majority" umbrella to buff their numbers.

Because the civil rights movement is framed with a narrative that it is all against White Western Oppression.

These people do not think critically, they blindly follow an ideology that has existed for 70 years as hasn't adapted for the added element of foreign illiberalism being imported into Western countries..

funniest thing I saw on Sup Forums so far today.

I try not to insult on here but god, you're fucking dumb.

>mental disorder
>Logical thinking

sends american jobs to several other countries to save money on cheap labor.
invests and receives investments from foreign governments and interests.
not a globalist?

This

Leftists are united in a perceived power struggle against hetero cis white males, they perceive Muslims killing LGBT as a sort of "in-fighting" between similar groups but they concede the most important enemy which oppresses everybody is the white man