There must be a secret to get a hair this good no?

There must be a secret to get a hair this good no?

Yeah it's called having Jewish executives blow loads in your face for the first 26 years of your life.

Goofy looking.

genetics or curling

I know what you;re trying to do and I like it

Wash hair
Put hair in Curlers
Let it set
Use curling iron
Hair spray

I have been in love with Anne Hathaway since I was a kid and saw Princess Diaries.
It hurts so much that I'll never even meet her and bask in her beauty.

i haven't seen this movie and i don't understand this scene. why do they leave the door open so fatty can watch? just to torture him?

God I wish this were me

Is this supposed to be sexy? She's a terrible actress that looks borderline retarded.

Young Hathaway is so fucking underrated.

none of these things are true

god, I love jew hair

more anne pls

Me in the background

someone explain this please

>someone explain this please

Happy to. What you see here in pic related is this guy's entire resume as an aspiring actor. He's a loser. Hathaway goes for these type of guys in which she can "control" the relationship, because she is successful, famous, financially stable, and the breadwinner of the household. She does not depend on him for absolutely anything.

She likely hires a sitter or nanny to take care of her child while she continues to work and her husband continues to "look" for work.

She could get a better looking loser though.

like me ;_;

On the contrary. Now some people might be quick to say "She went with him because she knows he'd never cheat on her". But let's look at what we know about Anne Hathaway: enjoys roles in which she gets her boobs out, the FORWARD YOUNG MAN video, etc.

She's the slut and she is free to do as she pleases with other Hollywood big shots. This ugly loser doesn't even have a shot at cheating on the amazing Anne. She knows this.

Fucking hell this guy is living the dream. Anne is his waifu, provides for him and cucks him whenever she wants

do men actually like that kind of hair? I always thought it was ugly. straight and blonde is the only way to go.

>neckbeards on Sup Forums call guy who doesnt have to work and is married to beautiful and wealthy actress loser whilst masturbating to leaked pictures of her

>can take her ogre shits into his mouth every day

UNFAIR

>straight and blonde
hell no, but nice digits

He's NEETing at an amazing level

youre a gay cuck in the closet. jews changed your unconscious you want curly haired rich jews to fuck you in the ass
youve been warned

No, I like straight, long, raven heir and bright blue eyes.

As long as it's not dry and frizzy. Style doesn't really matter.

put your trip back on krager, you ain't fooling anybody

Imagine being at some gala red carpet premiere event and she's all dressed up and bringing you along as a date and during all the photo posing she leans over to you and says "I have to go" and then just pulls her expensive dress up to her waist and motions you to kneel in front of her and slowly positions to squat over your mouth, letting little bursts of piss escape her as she's doing this since she's really excited to go.
Then she blasts piss into your mouth and you have to guzzle it down fast so it doesn't splash and spill over your clothes so you end up gulping it down barely faster than she's pissing it out. After a couple of minutes of this she just makes a couple of wiping motions over your face to clean herself up and lowers the dress and continues smiling and posing like nothing happened.

You sound like you like H.P Lovecraft, hello brother 0/

L-leaked pictures?

What question?

"Can I thrust my penis in your vagina repeatedly while pulling your hair from behind?"

>There must be a secret to get a hair this good no?
A professional hair and makeup artist on set probably helps.

What movie is this?

>I drive

>what is a filename?

>good looking Jewish actor
>can't find work
Explain this, /poltv/

Was taking a shit and couldn't see the whole filename. Thanks though!

do I have to watch ann hathaway- love & other drugs 1,2 and 3 to understand the story?

34 years old, has a child. She's probably into taking care of the kid for now and is at that age where the young female protagonist/love interest roles are a stretch for her (even though she still looks great).

Depending on how much she likes acting she may take up the middle-aged woman/"mom"/female boss roles in a few years when the kid needs less attention.